Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Abortion

Abortion Abortion Forum - A complex ethical, moral, philosophical, biological, and legal issue


Thanks Tree29Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 24th, 2018, 12:31 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
seamanstaines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: U K
Posts: 180
Ealing Council bans anti-abortion protests outside Marie Stopes clinic

Thankfully this will be the first of many buffer zones around the abortion clinics.
The anti-abortion mob were becoming more and more vociferous in their haranguing of women exercising there legal right to choose!
/www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/04/10/ealing-council-bans-anti-abortion-protests-outside-marie-stopes/?guccounter=1
Thanks from iolo and Lyzza

Last edited by imaginethat; April 24th, 2018 at 01:26 PM.
seamanstaines is offline  
Old April 24th, 2018, 01:17 PM   #2
Quid est veritas?
 
Peter the Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The heart of darkness
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamanstaines View Post
Thankfully this will be the first of many buffer zones around the abortion clinics.
The anti-abortion mob were becoming more and more vociferous in their haranguing of women exercising there legal right to choose!
/www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/04/10/ealing-council-bans-anti-abortion-protests-outside-marie-stopes/?guccounter=1
Their dubious right to murder other human beings, that is.
Thanks from Sabcat and KillTheCarnage
Peter the Roman is offline  
Old April 24th, 2018, 01:25 PM   #3
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
Their dubious right to murder other human beings, that is.
The more dubious right to force your primitive concepts on others.
Thanks from seamanstaines, Lyzza and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old April 24th, 2018, 01:29 PM   #4
Quid est veritas?
 
Peter the Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The heart of darkness
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
The more dubious right to force your primitive concepts on others.
How is it a primitive concept? The only primitive concept is cold-blooded, premeditated infanticide.
Thanks from Sabcat and KillTheCarnage
Peter the Roman is offline  
Old April 24th, 2018, 01:55 PM   #5
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
How is it a primitive concept? The only primitive concept is cold-blooded, premeditated infanticide.
As stated above, a primitive concept.
Thanks from Lyzza
RNG is offline  
Old April 24th, 2018, 11:32 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
seamanstaines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: U K
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
Their dubious right to murder other human beings, that is.
I am one of the chosen people. Life starts at the first breath not when some born again fundy christian pule wants it to be.
seamanstaines is offline  
Old April 25th, 2018, 03:47 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 2,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
How is it a primitive concept? The only primitive concept is cold-blooded, premeditated infanticide.
Human beings, throughout history, could only be murdered from the time they are born, as you know. If you want to import new-fangled perceptions, why should that entitle you to bully young women?
iolo is offline  
Old April 25th, 2018, 05:42 AM   #8
Servant of the Black Dawn
 
KillTheCarnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: America
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
How is it a primitive concept? The only primitive concept is cold-blooded, premeditated infanticide.
This is true, infanticide (abortion) was practiced by most ancient peoples. The most well known examples are Rome, Sparta, and Pre-Islamic Arabia.

Abortion is a horrid practice, no different than human sacrifice.

Abortion is literally murdering children for personal convenience.
Thanks from webguy4 and Sabcat
KillTheCarnage is offline  
Old April 25th, 2018, 06:19 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
seamanstaines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: U K
Posts: 180
schmuck infanticide is the killing of a new born child.Abortion when performed legally is a woman's choice to remove an unwanted tumor!

The Jewish religion state a fetus has to breath before it is credited with life.

Isreal has one of the most advanced abortion systems in the world. Thank to American state donations to there budget allowing them the fiscal freedom to promote free abortions for all.
You really are a droning shard-borne mildewed-ear!
Thanks from iolo and Lyzza
seamanstaines is offline  
Old April 25th, 2018, 06:23 AM   #10
Servant of the Black Dawn
 
KillTheCarnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: America
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamanstaines View Post
schmuck infanticide is the killing of a new born child.Abortion when performed legally is a woman's choice to remove an unwanted tumor!

The Jewish religion state a fetus has to breath before it is credited with life.

Isreal has one of the most advanced abortion systems in the world. Thank to American state donations to there budget allowing them the fiscal freedom to promote free abortions for all.
You really are a droning shard-borne mildewed-ear!
Jewish religion? Why would I care what some stone age goat herders thought?
Thanks from iolo
KillTheCarnage is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Abortion

Tags
antiabortion, bans, clinic, council, ealing, marie, protests, stopes



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Year in Reproductive Justice: 47 Anti-Abortion Laws, Clinic Attacks and Hopeful S LongWinded Current Events 0 December 24th, 2015 01:01 PM
10-Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion: The Horrific Realities of Abortion Bans LongWinded Abortion 32 December 7th, 2015 01:02 PM
Anti-Abortion Leader Admits Clinic Restrictions Are Not About Safety LongWinded Current Events 100 October 15th, 2014 12:20 PM
Toledo's last abortion clinic :) azchurchmouse Abortion 85 June 29th, 2014 07:02 PM
Abortion Clinic In Philadelphia "house Of Horrors" waitingtables Crime and Punishment 13 January 25th, 2011 05:13 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.