Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2016, 03:54 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Head of NATO slams the Trump

BREAKING: Head of NATO Slams Trump When He Shows His Ignorance On Foreign Policy, Trump Is Speechless ? Democratic Review

Trump is the most inept person to ever run for President. Trump couldn't even be a good president of his own fan club of retarded idiots.
Thanks from Camelot
GhostRider is offline  
Old August 21st, 2016, 06:58 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
BREAKING: Head of NATO Slams Trump When He Shows His Ignorance On Foreign Policy, Trump Is Speechless ? Democratic Review

Trump is the most inept person to ever run for President. Trump couldn't even be a good president of his own fan club of retarded idiots.

I don't care much for Lindsey Graham, but I'm going to quote him on this one:
“Statements like these make the world more dangerous and the U.S. less safe...and must make Vlad Putin very happy."
“The Republican nominee for president is essentially telling the Russians and other bad actors that the U.S. is not fully committed to supporting the NATO alliance".

This kind of disloyal statement should have NOTHING to do with our payment to NATO. That should be a separate issue....to be renegotiated separately. We made a commitment to NATO decades ago and that commitment needs to be honored. They are our allies. We do not dishonor our allies. PUTIN is NOT our allie. Russia is NOT our allie. Where do our loyalties lie? Where do Trump's loyalties lie? Maybe THAT'S the bigger question.
Thanks from Camelot and GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 21st, 2016, 07:03 PM   #3
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I don't care much for Lindsey Graham, but I'm going to quote him on this one:
“Statements like these make the world more dangerous and the U.S. less safe...and must make Vlad Putin very happy."
“The Republican nominee for president is essentially telling the Russians and other bad actors that the U.S. is not fully committed to supporting the NATO alliance".

This kind of disloyal statement should have NOTHING to do with our payment to NATO. That should be a separate issue....to be renegotiated separately. We made a commitment to NATO decades ago and that commitment needs to be honored. They are our allies. We do not dishonor our allies. PUTIN is NOT our allie. Russia is NOT our allie. Where do our loyalties lie? Where do Trump's loyalties lie? Maybe THAT'S the bigger question.
Trumps only loyalty is to himself and his god, the green back dollar.
GhostRider is offline  
Old August 21st, 2016, 07:12 PM   #4
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
NATO is an anachronism.


excalibur is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2016, 07:31 AM   #5
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport England
Posts: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
NATO is an anachronism.


I used to think that, but Putin in the last few years has convinced me that it's still has a important role to play.
Thanks from RNG, Camelot and GhostRider
MichaelT is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2016, 07:39 AM   #6
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,382
so NATO are not fans of trump? wow, that is a surprise. where would they get the majority of their funding if the US told them to fuck off?

PS the OP is a cunt
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2016, 07:43 AM   #7
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
so NATO are not fans of trump? wow, that is a surprise. where would they get the majority of their funding if the US told them to fuck off?

PS the OP is a cunt
Then there is historical fact. From the article;

Quote:


The head of NATO slammed Trump for his comments, saying that “Solidarity among allies is a key value for NATO. This is good for European security and this is good for U.S. security. Two world wars have show that peace in Europe is also important for the security of the United States.” This is just another good example of Trump displaying how ignorant he is when it comes to foreign policy.
Thanks from GhostRider
Camelot is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2016, 07:59 AM   #8
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport England
Posts: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post

PS the OP is a cunt
Resorting to personal insults is never a good idea, it merely makes you look pathetic and it encourages the poster you are insulting, because they know they are getting under your skin, which is what they want.

By the way, don't try and play the innocent party, both of you are playing the same game.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
MichaelT is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2016, 08:10 AM   #9
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
Resorting to personal insults is never a good idea, it merely makes you look pathetic and it encourages the poster you are insulting, because they know they are getting under your skin, which is what they want.

By the way, don't try and play the innocent party, both of you are playing the same game.
innocent is not a card i choose to play.

though i now find it necessary to regress
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2016, 08:11 AM   #10
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Then there is historical fact. From the article;
it is fantastic for Europe as we are footing an unequal proportion of the costs.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
head, nato, slams, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kerry slams Trump's wall, tells grads to prepare for 'borderless world' Toto2 Current Events 6 June 8th, 2016 03:36 PM
Trump: Rethink NATO excalibur Current Events 3 March 22nd, 2016 07:16 PM
Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Clinton in head-to-head matchup: poll BigLibSB Current Events 7 September 30th, 2015 09:05 AM
FACT SHEET: NATO and U.S. Efforts in Support of NATO Partners, Including Ukraine, Mol The White House The White House 0 September 5th, 2014 09:10 AM
General Petraeus To Head Cia, Panetta Moving Over To Head Dod. waitingtables Current Events 9 April 29th, 2011 02:46 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.