Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree4Thanks
  • 1 Post By imaginethat
  • 1 Post By Nwolfe35
  • 1 Post By GhostRider
  • 1 Post By Clara007
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2016, 05:47 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Coward Trump runs from dangerous paper.

Guy Who Tried To ?Assassinate? Trump Was A Republican Holding A Piece Of Paper (VIDEO) ? Winning Democrats

Trump, like the coward he is, ran away from a protestor just like he ran away from Vietnam. The brain dead Trumpeteers tried without success to silence a fellow Republican solely because he was intelligent enough to know Trump is a lying crook.
GhostRider is offline  
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:19 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Guy Who Tried To ?Assassinate? Trump Was A Republican Holding A Piece Of Paper (VIDEO) ? Winning Democrats

Trump, like the coward he is, ran away from a protestor just like he ran away from Vietnam. The brain dead Trumpeteers tried without success to silence a fellow Republican solely because he was intelligent enough to know Trump is a lying crook.
You have been brainwashed. Clintons are the lying crooks. Its in the public domain. Amassing how some yanks support slimeball Clintons. Why do you do that.Its been proven they cant be trusted. I did not have sexual relationships with that woman. What a fkn joke. Hillary caught lying, cheating and scheming off of her crooked husband. Two fkn crooked peas in a pod.
jetson is offline  
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:36 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
You have been brainwashed. Clintons are the lying crooks. Its in the public domain. Amassing how some yanks support slimeball Clintons. Why do you do that.Its been proven they cant be trusted. I did not have sexual relationships with that woman. What a fkn joke. Hillary caught lying, cheating and scheming off of her crooked husband. Two fkn crooked peas in a pod.
You've been brainwashed. What the Clintons are or aren't has no bearing on what Trump is or isn't.

I'm so sick of this shit of defending either candidate by pointing out the serious flaws in the other. Hell yes, the other has serious flaws. Both of them.

Both of them.

Have serious flaws.
Thanks from Nwolfe35
imaginethat is online now  
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:40 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You've been brainwashed. What the Clintons are or aren't has no bearing on what Trump is or isn't.

I'm so sick of this shit of defending either candidate by pointing out the serious flaws in the other. Hell yes, the other has serious flaws. Both of them.

Both of them.

Have serious flaws.
It will all be over in two days. Then you can relax with a spliff.
jetson is offline  
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:42 PM   #5
Member
 
neoconkitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: dearborn
Posts: 79
I have much love for Vietnam veterans, many lost but never forgotten and also those soldiers went out there and won their battles. With many causlities and many more wounded they won
neoconkitty is offline  
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:43 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Guy Who Tried To ?Assassinate? Trump Was A Republican Holding A Piece Of Paper (VIDEO) ? Winning Democrats

Trump, like the coward he is, ran away from a protestor just like he ran away from Vietnam. The brain dead Trumpeteers tried without success to silence a fellow Republican solely because he was intelligent enough to know Trump is a lying crook.
Trump didn't run away from a protestor, the secret service took him away.

I dislike Trump, electing him is the worst thing this country could do.

I am not, however, going to lie about his actions or his behavior or what he has said to paint him in a bad light.

There is plenty to criticize Trump for without having to make stuff up. (And the same could be said for Hillary)
Thanks from imaginethat
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:08 PM   #7
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Trump didn't run away from a protestor, the secret service took him away.

I dislike Trump, electing him is the worst thing this country could do.

I am not, however, going to lie about his actions or his behavior or what he has said to paint him in a bad light.

There is plenty to criticize Trump for without having to make stuff up. (And the same could be said for Hillary)
Trump, his son and his daughter all lied about the asassination attempt. There was no attempt on Trumps life, just a Republican for Clinton trying to voice his opinion. True, the Secret Service wisked Trump off stage, but when he came back he played up the asassination attempt. CNN later called Conway out on it,
Thanks from Clara007
GhostRider is offline  
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:17 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoconkitty View Post
I have much love for Vietnam veterans, many lost but never forgotten and also those soldiers went out there and won their battles. With many causlities and many more wounded they won
What has Viet vets got 2 do with this thread. Yes the ones that returned home completed there tour of duty. Conscription should never of been a part of Vietnam. A government should never have the power 2 send young men 2 die if they don't want 2 go. It was a fkn joke. WW1 and WW2 was different. Young boys lied about there age because they wanted to defend there homeland. But Vietnam should never have been a war USA and AUS entered. Just like Iraq.

Last edited by jetson; November 6th, 2016 at 10:26 PM.
jetson is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:29 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Guy Who Tried To ?Assassinate? Trump Was A Republican Holding A Piece Of Paper (VIDEO) ? Winning Democrats

Trump, like the coward he is, ran away from a protestor just like he ran away from Vietnam. The brain dead Trumpeteers tried without success to silence a fellow Republican solely because he was intelligent enough to know Trump is a lying crook.

Has there ever been an assassination attempt using a piece of paper or Trump sign?? I think not.
Thanks from GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
coward, dangerous, paper, runs, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump the coward disses Combat Vets!!! GhostRider Americas 96 October 7th, 2016 08:31 PM
Dangerous Trump Lies About Rigging Election With Immigrants Camelot Current Events 0 October 7th, 2016 04:21 PM
Trump Runs Out of Money RNG Americas 24 May 26th, 2016 03:47 PM
Donald Trump is Dangerous Gordy Americas 25 August 30th, 2015 12:19 PM
Venezuela Runs Out of Toilet Paper - Socialism At Work excalibur Current Events 24 June 10th, 2013 01:12 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.