Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree26Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 8th, 2016, 04:23 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: San Jose, Ca. 95132
Posts: 421
Trump behaves like a dictator

Trump behaves like a dictator. If he doesn't like someone, he'll put him(her) into jail. He accepts election results 'if I win', otherwise..... Why he is so arrogant and arbitrary? Because he is the candidate of the FBI. That's their culture - lawlessness. He is a full reflect picture of it.
katsung47 is offline  
Old December 8th, 2016, 04:32 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
Trump behaves like a dictator. If he doesn't like someone, he'll put him(her) into jail. ......
So you have a crystal ball? Obviously it has a crack in it. Let us know when Trump puts someone in jail, bypassing the courts and the police.
Thanks from caconservative
justoneman is offline  
Old December 9th, 2016, 03:02 AM   #3
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Maybe new Nazi but his GOP the whole are not Nazis.
Kipper is offline  
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:21 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: San Jose, Ca. 95132
Posts: 421
Philippines' Trump said,

Quote:
Duterte Unveils Trump Impersonation
by Andreo Calonzo December 7, 2016

Philippine leader says Trump complimented him on drugs war
Duterte says Trump wanted suggestions on U.S.-Mexico ‘problem’

Duterte Debuts His Trump Impersonation


In a speech in Manila on Wednesday night, Duterte imitated Trump’s voice and accent while recalling their telephone conversation on Dec. 2. He said that Trump wanted to fix “bad relations” with the Philippines stemming from President Barack Obama’s criticism of his deadly war on drugs.

“If you listen to how Trump talks to me now, I have already turned into a saint,” Duterte said in a speech at the presidential palace. By contrast, he said, Obama pictured “the Philippines -- well of course, including me -- to be murderers and everything.”

Duterte’s latest comments indicate that ties between the security allies may improve under Trump. The Philippine leader in October announced a shift in foreign policy toward China while telling Obama to “go to hell” for opposing his drugs war, which has killed thousands of alleged dealers and users.

Impersonating the real-estate mogul, Duterte said Trump told him: “You’re doing great. I know what’s your worry about these Americans criticizing you. You are doing good, go ahead.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ine&yptr=yahoo
Thanks from GhostRider
katsung47 is offline  
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:00 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: San Jose, Ca. 95132
Posts: 421
Reince Priebus warns Office of Government Ethics director to ‘be careful’ in criticizing Trump

The incoming White House chief of staff on Sunday warned the director of a federal ethics office to “be careful” about criticizing President-elect Donald Trump.

“The head of the government ethics ought to be careful, because that person is becoming extremely political,” Reince Priebus said on ABC News’ “This Week.”

He was referring to Walter Shaub, director of the independent Office of Government Ethics, who has spoken out against Trump’s plans for handing off his vast business interests.

Priebus warns ethics officer to 'be careful' in criticizing Trump - NY Daily News
Thanks from GhostRider
katsung47 is offline  
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:14 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,114
Trump doesn't have to divest any of his business interests, If it were me, I just tell them to fuck off, but that's probably why I'm not in politics.
Thanks from caconservative and Salinator1
roastpork is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2017, 02:39 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: San Jose, Ca. 95132
Posts: 421
Donald Trump, liar in chief

•December 24, 2016

The day Donald Trump takes the oath of office to become the 45th president of the United States, he will stand with his left hand on the Bible in front of the entire nation and state the following: “I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” After he is done lying to all of America, he will deliver his inaugural address and thank Russia for helping him win the election. — William J. Booker, Park Forest


https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/512f4eb...-in-chief.html
Thanks from Clara007 and GhostRider
katsung47 is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
Donald Trump, liar in chief

•December 24, 2016

The day Donald Trump takes the oath of office to become the 45th president of the United States, he will stand with his left hand on the Bible in front of the entire nation and state the following: “I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” After he is done lying to all of America, he will deliver his inaugural address and thank Russia for helping him win the election. — William J. Booker, Park Forest


https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/512f4eb...-in-chief.html


Good job, Katsung. Keep investigating.
Thanks from GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:40 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: San Jose, Ca. 95132
Posts: 421
Trump hung up call on Australia PM; threatened Mexico president with troops; blackmail Japan to pay big amount of investment...... but bow down to China.

Quote:
Trump Just Promised To Respect The “One China” Policy: Here’s What That Means

James HolbrooksTrump FEBRUARY 11, 2017



President Donald Trump, according to official statements, has agreed to change course and abide by the ‘One China’ policy.

Now, with Trump seemingly succumbing to the will of the Chinese leader, many analysts are saying the new U.S. president has lost serious face.

“There is certainly a way of negotiating with the Chinese, but threats concerning fundamental, core interests are counterproductive from the get-go,” he said. “The end result is that Trump just confirmed to the world that he is a paper tiger, a zhilaohu — someone that seems threatening but is wholly ineffectual and unable to stomach a challenge.”
Trump Just Promised To Respect The "One China" Policy: Here's What That Means

--------------------
katsung47 is offline  
Old February 16th, 2017, 02:46 PM   #10
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
Reince Priebus warns Office of Government Ethics director to ‘be careful’ in criticizing Trump

The incoming White House chief of staff on Sunday warned the director of a federal ethics office to “be careful” about criticizing President-elect Donald Trump.

“The head of the government ethics ought to be careful, because that person is becoming extremely political,” Reince Priebus said on ABC News’ “This Week.”

He was referring to Walter Shaub, director of the independent Office of Government Ethics, who has spoken out against Trump’s plans for handing off his vast business interests.

Priebus warns ethics officer to 'be careful' in criticizing Trump - NY Daily News
Trump wants to be a dictator, trump's supporters either like to be dictated or they are the most gullible and stupid people in the country.
Thanks from waitingtables
GhostRider is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
behaves, dictator, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My country is a dictator? Anti communist Americas 13 September 7th, 2014 07:53 AM
Little Dictator At It Again excalibur Current Events 5 November 25th, 2013 06:48 PM
If I was President (or dictator) tyrone_det Politicians 1 January 30th, 2009 06:24 AM
Third World Dictator indago Politicians 3 June 8th, 2007 06:51 PM
Bush does want to be a Dictator! NoMoreDems-Reps Political Talk 11 June 15th, 2006 12:17 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.