Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree46Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:44 AM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Are Trumpeteers too dumb to know they're dumb?

Are Trump Supporters Too Dumb To Know They?re Dumb? Science Says ?Probably? | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

This is why the right hates science and education, it exposes them for what they are.😎✊🏻🇺🇸
Thanks from skews13

Last edited by imaginethat; December 12th, 2016 at 10:00 AM.
GhostRider is offline  
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:58 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Are Trump Supporters Too Dumb To Know They?re Dumb? Science Says ?Probably? | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

This is why the right hates science and education, it exposes them for what they are.��✊������
Trumpeters are dumber than dumb, a Trumpet is a brass instrument that you have to put your lips on and blow.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:08 PM   #3
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Says the poster who wrote this headline:

Quote:
Are Trumpeteers too dumb to know their [sic] dumb!



Last edited by excalibur; December 11th, 2016 at 12:15 PM.
excalibur is offline  
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:12 PM   #4
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Yale Professor's Surprising Discovery: Tea Party Supporters More Scientifically Literate


Thanks from Generaloberst
excalibur is offline  
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:16 PM   #5
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Trumpeters are dumber than dumb, a Trumpet is a brass instrument that you have to put your lips on and blow.
The word was "Trumpeteers" not trumpeters.
GhostRider is offline  
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:17 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 684
And the butt hurt continues, let's get out the puppies and coloring books......find a safe space for the party of tolerance.
Toefoot is offline  
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:43 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Are Trump Supporters Too Dumb To Know They?re Dumb? Science Says ?Probably? | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

This is why the right hates science and education, it exposes them for what they are.😎✊🏻🇺🇸

And here's what I don't understand. The RW claims that public education, university campuses, community colleges and teachers are liberal strongholds and have basically destroyed the entire education process. WE liberals have hijacked American youth and have used propaganda to preach our warm fuzzy, PC views. We have encouraged a set of high educational standards called Common Core. WE have required parents, educators, policymakers, and other stakeholders to have the facts about what the standards are and what they are not. WE have insisted that teachers be highly qualified--certified in their field...that they be background checked and fingerprinted. Apparently that's a bad thing when working with 8 yr olds.
IF indeed ALL that is TRUE, then WHY does the RW allow it? I mean, if the Left has insidiously slithered into educational campuses, WHY doesn't the conservative RIGHT take those jobs?? Become educators? Professors? Scientists?
Instead, the conservatives stand on the sidelines with hands on hips shaking their fingers and heads---crying FOUL FOUL! They cheer when budgets, classes, research and educators are cut. They rush to school to defending their child's RIGHT TO wear what they want, say what they want, DO what they want, even if the student has violated a campus policy which the parent has agreed to. EVEN then, our Right-leaning friends turn away from teaching, from science, from administrating, and from campuses. WHY???
Why not take over our education? Why not?? Why not?
Thanks from GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:55 PM   #8
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
And here's what I don't understand. The RW claims that public education, university campuses, community colleges and teachers are liberal strongholds and have basically destroyed the entire education process. WE liberals have hijacked American youth and have used propaganda to preach our warm fuzzy, PC views. We have encouraged a set of high educational standards called Common Core. WE have required parents, educators, policymakers, and other stakeholders to have the facts about what the standards are and what they are not. WE have insisted that teachers be highly qualified--certified in their field...that they be background checked and fingerprinted. Apparently that's a bad thing when working with 8 yr olds.
IF indeed ALL that is TRUE, then WHY does the RW allow it? I mean, if the Left has insidiously slithered into educational campuses, WHY doesn't the conservative RIGHT take those jobs?? Become educators? Professors? Scientists?
Instead, the conservatives stand on the sidelines with hands on hips shaking their fingers and heads---crying FOUL FOUL! They cheer when budgets, classes, research and educators are cut. They rush to school to defending their child's RIGHT TO wear what they want, say what they want, DO what they want, even if the student has violated a campus policy which the parent has agreed to. EVEN then, our Right-leaning friends turn away from teaching, from science, from administrating, and from campuses. WHY???
Why not take over our education? Why not?? Why not?

See the goal is to first remove the federal government from education. Then once it is placed back into the hands of the state, cities and the people then more competing schools will emerge. As it sits now it does not make economic sense paying twice for something.
Thanks from coke, Jimgorn and Skid
Sabcat is offline  
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:57 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,474
Clara007, you and GhostRider, should ride into the sun set. We all know you 2 are dying 2 get together physically.
Thanks from Generaloberst and Jimgorn
jetson is offline  
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:25 PM   #10
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
And here's what I don't understand. The RW claims that public education, university campuses, community colleges and teachers are liberal strongholds and have basically destroyed the entire education process. WE liberals have hijacked American youth and have used propaganda to preach our warm fuzzy, PC views. We have encouraged a set of high educational standards called Common Core. WE have required parents, educators, policymakers, and other stakeholders to have the facts about what the standards are and what they are not. WE have insisted that teachers be highly qualified--certified in their field...that they be background checked and fingerprinted. Apparently that's a bad thing when working with 8 yr olds.
IF indeed ALL that is TRUE, then WHY does the RW allow it? I mean, if the Left has insidiously slithered into educational campuses, WHY doesn't the conservative RIGHT take those jobs?? Become educators? Professors? Scientists?
Instead, the conservatives stand on the sidelines with hands on hips shaking their fingers and heads---crying FOUL FOUL! They cheer when budgets, classes, research and educators are cut. They rush to school to defending their child's RIGHT TO wear what they want, say what they want, DO what they want, even if the student has violated a campus policy which the parent has agreed to. EVEN then, our Right-leaning friends turn away from teaching, from science, from administrating, and from campuses. WHY???
Why not take over our education? Why not?? Why not?
Who can figure what the right is, to them white is black unless someone from the left agrees then white becomes white and black becomes black until further notice. The right are followers, when their handlers tell them to jump off a cliff, they jump off a cliff without question.😎✊🏻🇺🇸
Thanks from iolo and Clara007
GhostRider is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
dumb, trumpeteers



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Liberals are really that dumb coke Americas 3 August 19th, 2016 04:33 AM
really, a dumb question webguy4 Crime and Punishment 2 March 14th, 2015 12:13 PM
How Dumb Do You Gotta Be? LongWinded Political Talk 48 July 23rd, 2014 09:16 AM
Dumb Joke RNG Political Humor 1 September 6th, 2013 03:07 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.