Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree32Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:13 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,888
Trump's speech....

The media is still blowing hot air in my opinion, that is. Lots of them are talking about Trumps speech being militant. For me it was just plain in what he wanted to do, is all.
The media has misread Trump and help cause Clinton to get defeated. like she needed any help. I don't know who they will suck up to beings the Clinton's are gone.

My point is, if they don't just stay with FACTS, the democratic party will be gone forever. Then I'll be without a party......
Thanks from Twisted Sister

Last edited by imaginethat; January 21st, 2017 at 02:25 PM.
urbrother is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:27 PM   #2
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,003
I honestly thought it was a good speech and I almost always hate politicians speeches. He basiclly just told everybody to fuck off. IMO if he only does 1/3 of what he wants things will be looking up.
Thanks from kbear and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:21 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I honestly thought it was a good speech and I almost always hate politicians speeches. He basiclly just told everybody to fuck off. IMO if he only does 1/3 of what he wants things will be looking up.
i agree and it would be nice if people would just stfu and give the man a chance since they have no other option anyway...
Thanks from Jimgorn
kbear is offline  
Old January 21st, 2017, 03:36 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
The media is still blowing hot air in my opinion, that is. Lots of them are talking about Trumps speech being militant. For me it was just plain in what he wanted to do, is all.
The media has misread Trump and help cause Clinton to get defeated. like she needed any help. I don't know who they will suck up to beings the Clinton's are gone.

My point is, if they don't just stay with FACTS, the democratic party will be gone forever. Then I'll be without a party......
Trump snubbed Bill Clinton and Nancy Pelosi was wearing a Trump campaign badge. Riots ensued in Washington, District of Columbia that I expect expanding to other Big Cities. Trump signed a stack of new laws only 1 hour and 15 minutes into his Presidency. Fasten your seat belt because it is going to be a bumpy ride.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old January 21st, 2017, 03:53 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
The media is still blowing hot air in my opinion, that is. Lots of them are talking about Trumps speech being militant. For me it was just plain in what he wanted to do, is all.
The media has misread Trump and help cause Clinton to get defeated. like she needed any help. I don't know who they will suck up to beings the Clinton's are gone.

My point is, if they don't just stay with FACTS, the democratic party will be gone forever. Then I'll be without a party......

The speech was perfect for a 12 year old....running for student council.
Thanks from Twisted Sister and GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:34 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
The speech was perfect for a 12 year old....running for student council.
That was terrific to watch when I saw Nancy Pelosi wearing a Trump campaign badge. Trump likes Nancy and Nancy likes Trump, perhaps California has dire problems that need fixed by a competent Republican mind at the national level.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:25 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
i agree and it would be nice if people would just stfu and give the man a chance since they have no other option anyway...
How about he be given exactly the same "chance" that Obama was given by RW Republicans? Wouldn't that be fair?
Hollywood is offline  
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:36 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,099
All I could think of was Bernie Madoff, telling people how much money they were going to make on their investment....
goober is offline  
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:13 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,893
I completely and totally agree with Dan Rather's assessment of the speech.
Thanks from GhostRider
tristanrobin is offline  
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:24 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
All I could think of was Bernie Madoff, telling people how much money they were going to make on their investment....
Investing money with Bernie Madoff was doom for the stupid investor when Bernie used a Ponzi Scheme but some people are just plain stupid. What are we going to do with all of these stupid people?

edit: watch out for the penny stock market and pump and dump.

Last edited by Twisted Sister; January 21st, 2017 at 07:31 AM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
speech, trump, trumps



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Even Trumps own appointees think he's an idiot. GhostRider Americas 23 January 8th, 2017 02:39 PM
Hate Speech or Free Speech? Sabcat Freedom of Speech 27 December 10th, 2016 11:52 AM
Trumps Third Reich GhostRider Americas 3 August 17th, 2016 01:34 PM
Hollywood Reacts to Trumps Speech. roastpork Current Events 147 August 1st, 2016 11:24 AM
Trumps Hate Speech May Get Him Banned From The UK skews13 Current Events 15 December 7th, 2015 01:15 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.