Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2017, 05:01 PM   #1
An Awesome Dude
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location:
Posts: 3,490
How did Hitler get an entire country of regular caring humans to go along with his stupid nightmare? By doing exactly what Trump is doing.

• Step one for Hitler was to discredit the media.
• Step two was to silence scientists and government employees.
• Hate crimes against minorities grew to the highest in their countrys history. Clashes between parties became so extensive that Hitler ended civil liberties (Step three),giving “law and order” as the cause. Those who opposed Hitler were ridiculed and threatened.
• In Step Four wealthy supporters purchased media outlets,employing only those faithful to the ruling party.
• In his final step (Step Five) Hitler declared that the only way the country could be unified was to restore traditional values. Minorities including gays, the disabled,Jews,Roma and people of colour were considered “inferior” and sent to death camps for slaughter.

We are between Step 2-4 if you are playing along at home!!
Thanks from iolo and Clara007
Dude111 is offline  
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:00 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
How did Hitler get an entire country of regular caring humans to go along with his stupid nightmare? By doing exactly what Trump is doing.

• Step one for Hitler was to discredit the media.
• Step two was to silence scientists and government employees.
• Hate crimes against minorities grew to the highest in their countrys history. Clashes between parties became so extensive that Hitler ended civil liberties (Step three),giving “law and order” as the cause. Those who opposed Hitler were ridiculed and threatened.
• In Step Four wealthy supporters purchased media outlets,employing only those faithful to the ruling party.
• In his final step (Step Five) Hitler declared that the only way the country could be unified was to restore traditional values. Minorities including gays, the disabled,Jews,Roma and people of colour were considered “inferior” and sent to death camps for slaughter.

We are between Step 2-4 if you are playing along at home!!
I believe step one was to shut down the media. There is nothing in your Hitler list that applies. Where did you get this little piece of propaganda? The Daily Kos, or Huffington Post?
Thanks from McCoy
caconservative is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 07:00 AM   #3
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
I believe step one was to shut down the media. There is nothing in your Hitler list that applies. Where did you get this little piece of propaganda? The Daily Kos, or Huffington Post?
Wtf ! all of does!
Denial makes you blind , you were already stupid and willfully ignorant.
Daws77 is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 08:39 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
Wtf ! all of does!
Denial makes you blind , you were already stupid and willfully ignorant.
Is reality out of your scope of reason? We live under a Constitution. That Constitution is a RESTRICTION on the Federal government. Contrary to Liberal belief, the Constitution is not a "living-document" molded to fit the current wants of any administration. Your fear lies in the unlawful actions we witnessed in the Obimbo administration that has led you to believe Trump will also mold the Constitution to fit his agenda. That "living-document" becomes very scary if taken out of context it belongs in.
caconservative is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:07 AM   #5
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Is reality out of your scope of reason? We live under a Constitution. That Constitution is a RESTRICTION on the Federal government. Contrary to Liberal belief, the Constitution is not a "living-document" molded to fit the current wants of any administration. Your fear lies in the unlawful actions we witnessed in the Obimbo administration that has led you to believe Trump will also mold the Constitution to fit his agenda. That "living-document" becomes very scary if taken out of context it belongs in.
This thread and my answer have jack shit to do with the constitution.
It's about how Trump's presidency is becoming extremely

reminiscent of the Nazi era.
You are addicted to basing Obama.
Daws77 is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:36 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
This thread and my answer have jack shit to do with the constitution.
It's about how Trump's presidency is becoming extremely

reminiscent of the Nazi era.
You are addicted to basing Obama.
So, as usual you have no credible answer!
Thanks from excalibur
caconservative is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:42 AM   #7
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So, as usual you have no credible answer!
you posed no credible question .

" Is reality out of your scope of reason? We live under a Constitution. That Constitution is a RESTRICTION on the Federal government. Contrary to Liberal belief, the Constitution is not a "living-document" molded to fit the current wants of any administration. Your fear lies in the unlawful actions we witnessed in the Obimbo administration that has led you to believe Trump will also mold the Constitution to fit his agenda. That "living-document" becomes very scary if taken out of context it belongs in." -Calianne.
it has no relevance to the subject of the thread.
I win.
Daws77 is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:55 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
you posed no credible question .

" Is reality out of your scope of reason? We live under a Constitution. That Constitution is a RESTRICTION on the Federal government. Contrary to Liberal belief, the Constitution is not a "living-document" molded to fit the current wants of any administration. Your fear lies in the unlawful actions we witnessed in the Obimbo administration that has led you to believe Trump will also mold the Constitution to fit his agenda. That "living-document" becomes very scary if taken out of context it belongs in." -Calianne.
it has no relevance to the subject of the thread.
I win.
LOL, the subject of the thread is Hitler like issues Trump is suppose to be taking. The truth is, the Constitution prohibits any Hitler like overreach by a president. Which means, you lose again.
But if you want to talk about a Hitler like move, lets discuss Bill Clintons Unconstitutional war against the Serbs. If ever the was just cause for impeachment, that issue rose to the standard needed.
caconservative is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 11:35 AM   #9
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
LOL, the subject of the thread is Hitler like issues Trump is suppose to be taking. The truth is, the Constitution prohibits any Hitler like overreach by a president. Which means, you lose again.
But if you want to talk about a Hitler like move, lets discuss Bill Clintons Unconstitutional war against the Serbs. If ever the was just cause for impeachment, that issue rose to the standard needed.
you're deflecting again.

The Constitution of the German Reich (German: Die Verfassung des Deutschen Reichs), usually known as the Weimar Constitution (Weimarer Verfassung) was the constitution that governed Germany during the Weimar Republic (1919–1933). The constitution declared Germany to be a democratic parliamentary republic with a legislature elected under proportional representation. Universal suffrage was established, with a minimum voting age of 20. The constitution technically remained in effect throughout the Nazi era from 1933 to 1945.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Constitution

Germany had a constitution too.
a constitution is no guarantee that a psyco like your guy will take over the country .
you are just the type to have your head so far up his ass you can see out his mouth.
I win again.
countdown to Calianne's deflection ....5....4...3..2.1
Daws77 is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 08:01 PM   #10
An Awesome Dude
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location:
Posts: 3,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77
Wtf ! all of does!
Denial makes you blind , you were already stupid and willfully ignorant.
Its said how many are in denial isnt it Daws?
Thanks from Daws77
Dude111 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
camps, fast, hitler, prepare, trump, turning



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump Advisors: We Tried to Prepare Him For Debate, But He Got Bored RNG Americas 29 September 30th, 2016 10:46 PM
Black Voters Turning to Trump? excalibur Current Events 41 September 20th, 2016 09:51 PM
Kerry slams Trump's wall, tells grads to prepare for 'borderless world' Toto2 Current Events 6 June 8th, 2016 02:36 PM
Turning on the lights with Fox news, Mrs Clinton and Mr Trump Toefoot Current Events 32 January 31st, 2016 11:46 AM
Turning Over The Rock of Fast and Furious excalibur Current Events 0 August 7th, 2014 01:00 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.