Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:38 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
azchurchmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona...USA
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
So we elect her simply because she is female and her name is Kennedy? LMAO

The family has more skeletons in their closets than any other in America.

Affairs (JFK was a skirt chasing philanderer as were all the men in the family even sharing the same woman. Actually I have heard JFK was a bigamous as he never ended the marriage to another woman)...murders (Skakel- the bridge)....mental disease, alcoholism.....etc.

What has Carolyn done to hold the office?
azchurchmouse is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:40 AM   #22
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchurchmouse View Post
So we elect her simply because she is female and her name is Kennedy? LMAO

The family has more skeletons in their closets than any other in America.

Affairs (JFK was a skirt chasing philanderer as were all the men in the family even sharing the same woman. Actually I have heard JFK was a bigamous as he never ended the marriage to another woman)...murders (Skakel- the bridge)....mental disease, alcoholism.....etc.

What has Carolyn done to hold the office?
odd, you didn't ask that question about the douche bag in chief.
Thanks from GhostRider
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 09:23 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
odd, you didn't ask that question about the douche bag in chief.
Nor did you ask that of corrupt-Hillary. Who should be prosecuted!
caconservative is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 10:38 AM   #24
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Nor did you ask that of corrupt-Hillary. Who should be prosecuted!
false! I was not there to ask those questions, but they were asked.
The qualifications to be President of the United States are that one must be a natural born citizen of the United States, a resident for 14 years, and 35 years of age or older.* That's it.* Period. Hillary Clinton certainly meets those qualifications.
As for her education and experience, she has been a Yale Law School graduate, law firm partner, cofounder of the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, US Senator from New York, and US Secretary of State.* That's a pretty good resume for a Presidential candidate, and it compares very favorably against the qualifications of the other candidates in the 2016 presidential campaign.
Whether you like her personality, principles, or positions is a different matter, quite separate from her qualifications.

trump's qualifications : He has none, unless one includes possible political contributions, and dealings with the bureaucracy as a developer. As as vanity candidate, or more properly, a clown candidate, his political experience is irrelevant.
Thanks from GhostRider
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:07 AM   #25
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchurchmouse View Post
So we elect her simply because she is female and her name is Kennedy? LMAO

The family has more skeletons in their closets than any other in America.

Affairs (JFK was a skirt chasing philanderer as were all the men in the family even sharing the same woman. Actually I have heard JFK was a bigamous as he never ended the marriage to another woman)...murders (Skakel- the bridge)....mental disease, alcoholism.....etc.

What has Carolyn done to hold the office?
Where is your outrage about the draft dodging coward, liar, serial adulterer, con man, tax evader, and enemy of middle America trump?
What did your god trump do to hold the office?
What about the alcoholism in the trump family?
Thanks from Daws77

Last edited by GhostRider; March 14th, 2017 at 11:09 AM.
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:11 AM   #26
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Where is your outrage about the draft dodging coward, liar, serial adulterer, con man, tax evader, and enemy of middle America trump?
What did your god trump do to hold the office?
What about the alcoholism in the trump family?
Not to mention adultery, and of course, pussy grabbing.
Thanks from GhostRider and Daws77
RNG is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:13 AM   #27
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Nor did you ask that of corrupt-Hillary. Who should be prosecuted!
Prove Hillary did something she should be prosicuted for.....you tried and failed for thirty years at the cost of close to a hundred million taxpayer dollars. Maybe it is people like you who slander without cause who should be prosecuted and imprisoned. That would make America great again.
Thanks from RNG and Daws77
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:23 AM   #28
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Prove Hillary did something she should be prosicuted for.....you tried and failed for thirty years at the cost of close to a hundred million taxpayer dollars. Maybe it is people like you who slander without cause who should be prosecuted and imprisoned. That would make America great again.
Obviously we need an eighth, ninth and tenth Benghazi Congressional investigation and at least 17 more FBI email investigations but take a serious look at Trump and his disgusting entourage, of course not.

I notice that Trump did get the DOJ to investigate the surveillance accusation.

Justice department asks for more time to collect evidence on Trump wiretap claims - CNNPolitics.com
Thanks from GhostRider and Daws77
RNG is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:25 AM   #29
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Obviously we need an eighth, ninth and tenth Benghazi Congressional investigation and at least 17 more FBI email investigations but take a serious look at Trump and his disgusting entourage, of course not.

I notice that Trump did get the DOJ to investigate the surveillance accusation.

Justice department asks for more time to collect evidence on Trump wiretap claims - CNNPolitics.com
more time to make up more BullShit.
Thanks from iolo and GhostRider
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:45 AM   #30
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Obviously we need an eighth, ninth and tenth Benghazi Congressional investigation and at least 17 more FBI email investigations but take a serious look at Trump and his disgusting entourage, of course not.

I notice that Trump did get the DOJ to investigate the surveillance accusation.

Justice department asks for more time to collect evidence on Trump wiretap claims - CNNPolitics.com
The trump propaganda machine is already making excuses for trump's lie, sean sphincter said yesterday that we should be able tell when trump was "joking". and that "wire tapping" could mean many different things. Apparently we aren't supposed to take what trump says as fact but instead wait for his handlers to explain what trump meant.
Thanks from iolo and Daws77
GhostRider is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
kennedy, time



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Tree Of Liberty Must Be Refreshed From Time To Time With The Milk Of Cows skews13 Current Events 75 April 23rd, 2014 10:57 PM
American needs Kennedy Enigma Current Events 18 October 17th, 2013 09:40 AM
Kennedy takes with him a time and an era CNN Current Events 1 August 27th, 2009 08:40 AM
Kennedy: 'It's time now for Barack Obama' CNN Current Events 11 February 4th, 2008 10:43 AM
kennedy's hevusa Conspiracy Theories 5 May 15th, 2005 05:21 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.