Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2017, 06:16 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Time for another Kennedy

Caroline Kennedy Just Made An Announcement That Will Terrify Republicans

Caroline could be the next president.
Thanks from Clara007
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 11th, 2017, 06:34 PM   #2
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,266
I'll have to take a wait and see stance on this one. She hasn't really been in the forefront of media coverage. If the glowing reports you are presenting are true, great stuff. Young, photogenic and a recognition factor.

But I have a bad association with the children of famous people not living up to their promise.

Although this may be something the US desperately needs, a young, charismatic and competent candidate.
Thanks from GhostRider
RNG is offline  
Old March 11th, 2017, 06:37 PM   #3
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581


excalibur is offline  
Old March 11th, 2017, 06:38 PM   #4
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
... the US desperately needs, a young, charismatic and competent candidate.

And here we thought you loved Øbama. He'll be very disappointed in you.

And thanks, we don't need your advice. You got Trudeau, that's enough for this world.

Thanks from Sensible
excalibur is offline  
Old March 11th, 2017, 06:43 PM   #5
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
And here we thought you loved Øbama. He'll be very disappointed in you.

And thanks, we don't need your advice. You got Trudeau, that's enough for this world.

So yet another thing you got wrong. I didn't vote for him.

And I only supposedly loved Obama for the same reason I supposedly loved Hillary.

I hated them both but they were head and shoulders above anything the Republicans were offering.
Thanks from GhostRider
RNG is offline  
Old March 11th, 2017, 07:11 PM   #6
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Canada is a Parliamentary system, so you do not vote for PM direct.

Oh sure, you loved you some Øbama, you spent enough time defending him at every turn.


Thanks from Sensible
excalibur is offline  
Old March 11th, 2017, 07:45 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
It was time for another Clinton also.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old March 11th, 2017, 07:57 PM   #8
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I'll have to take a wait and see stance on this one. She hasn't really been in the forefront of media coverage. If the glowing reports you are presenting are true, great stuff. Young, photogenic and a recognition factor.

But I have a bad association with the children of famous people not living up to their promise.

Although this may be something the US desperately needs, a young, charismatic and competent candidate.
She is also scandal free.
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 11th, 2017, 08:03 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
She also never made any statements regarding anything close to the OP title. That is called fake news.
Thanks from caconservative and Sensible
Jimmyb is offline  
Old March 11th, 2017, 09:11 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
She also never made any statements regarding anything close to the OP title. That is called fake news.
...said a source familiar with Kennedy’s plans, per The Post. Ouch.
That sure could qualify as a fake source, and you are right. Nowhere was Caroline quoted saying anything like the headline.
imaginethat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
kennedy, time



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Tree Of Liberty Must Be Refreshed From Time To Time With The Milk Of Cows skews13 Current Events 75 April 23rd, 2014 10:57 PM
American needs Kennedy Enigma Current Events 18 October 17th, 2013 09:40 AM
Kennedy takes with him a time and an era CNN Current Events 1 August 27th, 2009 08:40 AM
Kennedy: 'It's time now for Barack Obama' CNN Current Events 11 February 4th, 2008 10:43 AM
kennedy's hevusa Conspiracy Theories 5 May 15th, 2005 05:21 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.