Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree40Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2017, 08:20 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 5,623
A good read about reality

Read This Before You Say Anything Else About 'Taking Back America' | The Huffington Post

Reality is, America was never taken by anyone until trump and his hate mongers and liars convinced their weak minded followers that America was weak. Reality is, America is NOW weak because of the fascist trump regime and the decisiveness it has caused.
Before trump, America was NOT weak.
Before trump, the American military was NOT weak.
Before trump, and before the religious right hypocrites, America was already great.
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 13th, 2017, 08:40 PM   #2
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,115
America was not great before Trump and certainly not under Obama. America was as great as a nation could be when it strived to operate under the Constitution.
Thanks from caconservative and Sensible
Jimmyb is offline  
Old March 13th, 2017, 09:00 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 8,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Read This Before You Say Anything Else About 'Taking Back America' | The Huffington Post

Reality is, America was never taken by anyone until trump and his hate mongers and liars convinced their weak minded followers that America was weak. Reality is, America is NOW weak because of the fascist trump regime and the decisiveness it has caused.
Before trump, America was NOT weak.
Before trump, the American military was NOT weak.
Before trump, and before the religious right hypocrites, America was already great.
i think its quite good to be decisive. i am guessing you meant divisive?
Thanks from GhostRider
hot dragon is offline  
Old March 13th, 2017, 09:14 PM   #4
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 5,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
i think its quite good to be decisive. i am guessing you meant divisive?
I did mean divisive, thank you.
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 52,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
America was not great before Trump and certainly not under Obama. America was as great as a nation could be when it strived to operate under the Constitution.
You haven't travelled much. Admit it.

It's amazing. For decades the right accused the left of hating the US because the left dared to criticize US policies.

Now the torch has been passed to your side, and you're making up for lost time.
Thanks from Hollywood, GhostRider and Daws77
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 13th, 2017, 09:52 PM   #6
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You haven't travelled much. Admit it.

It's amazing. For decades the right accused the left of hating the US because the left dared to criticize US policies.

Now the torch has been passed to your side, and you're making up for lost time.
Probably several times over than you have.

Your post has nothing to do with mine. You are a liberal. I do not have a side.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:22 PM   #7
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 5,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You haven't travelled much. Admit it.

It's amazing. For decades the right accused the left of hating the US because the left dared to criticize US policies.

Now the torch has been passed to your side, and you're making up for lost time.
It doesn't appear as if little jimmyb and his kind leave their basement much, their back yard would be a major excursion, they sure as hell don't know much about reality. Their reality is what alex jones, sean hannity or rush limbaugh tells them what reality is.
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:50 PM   #8
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
I doubt if GR and reality have met in a very, very long time.

Øbama was a disaster, who left a mess behind.


Thanks from Sensible
excalibur is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:35 AM   #9
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Probably several times over than you have.

Your post has nothing to do with mine. You are a liberal. I do not have a side.
Absolute bullshit!
"America was not great before Trump and certainly not under Obama. America was as great as a nation could be when it strived to operate under the Constitution." -Jimmyb
If that's not talking a side nothing is.
Thanks from GhostRider
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 14th, 2017, 07:21 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 15,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
America was not great before Trump and certainly not under Obama. America was as great as a nation could be when it strived to operate under the Constitution.
What a stupid fucking thing to say.

Give me a specific time period when America "strived to operate under the Constituion" in your goofy-ass personal opinion. A specific decade will do.
Thanks from GhostRider and Daws77
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
good, read, reality



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Very good read, maybe there is hope. GhostRider Americas 6 January 22nd, 2017 09:51 AM
A good read about the "alt right" GhostRider Current Events 31 November 9th, 2016 06:05 AM
A good read. roastpork Current Events 0 April 28th, 2015 01:14 PM
The Reality of Feel-Good Government Truth Detector Current Events 15 June 18th, 2013 03:56 PM
Perception Is Reality and Reality Bites The Bare Knuckled Pundit Politicians 11 June 15th, 2008 06:35 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.