Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree21Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2017, 04:53 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 5,045
The liar Trump's approval ratings sink even lower

Trump?s Approval Rating Makes Another SHOCKING Change In Less Than One Week (IMAGE) ? New Century Times

trumps approval rating sunk to a new low of only 39%. Happier days might be coming very soon.
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:00 PM   #2
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 37,659
How to create fake news: use the lowest poll number available.

Jimmyb is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:24 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 13,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
How to create fake news: use the lowest poll number available.

At least there is a poll that has that as a rating.

"Real" fake news is when you claim to have had the "greatest electoral college victory since Reagan" when that isn't even close to the truth.
Thanks from GhostRider
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:26 PM   #4
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 37,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
At least there is a poll that has that as a rating.

"Real" fake news is when you claim to have had the "greatest electoral college victory since Reagan" when that isn't even close to the truth.
What does that have to do with a 43.5 average?
Jimmyb is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:31 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 13,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
What does that have to do with a 43.5 average?
Nothing. It was a response to your comment about how to create "fake news".

Claiming Trump has an approval rating equal to the lowest of a given set of polls isn't fake, it's a fact. It might not be all the facts but it's a fact.

Trump claiming that his electoral college victory was the greatest since Reagan was just an out and out lie.
Thanks from GhostRider
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:36 PM   #6
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 37,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Nothing. It was a response to your comment about how to create "fake news".

Claiming Trump has an approval rating equal to the lowest of a given set of polls isn't fake, it's a fact. It might not be all the facts but it's a fact.

Trump claiming that his electoral college victory was the greatest since Reagan was just an out and out lie.
It is fake news.

Quote:
Thanks to the most recent Gallup Daily Tracking poll, we now know that Trump has basically zero chance of winning over Americans now and even his supporters are losing faith in him.
Substantiate this baseless statement with some actual evidence.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 06:31 PM   #7
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 23,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
It is fake news.



Substantiate this baseless statement with some actual evidence.
More drivel totally unconnected to the subject of the thread.
Thanks from GhostRider and Daws77
RNG is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 06:49 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 13,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
It is fake news.



Substantiate this baseless statement with some actual evidence.
Your initial response to the OP was to whine "fake news" because the article was using the lowest numbers from a set of numbers.

I point out that the numbers are real but that Trump lied about the size of his electoral college victory and now your off another tangent.
Thanks from Daws77
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 15th, 2017, 06:54 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 52,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
How to create fake news: use the lowest poll number available.

That differs from the figures offered by the Gallup Daily Tracking poll which shows Trump with a slight uptick to 40 percent, which you could have known if you'd read the OP article.

So, if you have a problem with the figures, you have a problem with the Gallup Daily Tracking poll's methodology.
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 07:15 PM   #10
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 37,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
That differs from the figures offered by the Gallup Daily Tracking poll which shows Trump with a slight uptick to 40 percent, which you could have known if you'd read the OP article.

So, if you have a problem with the figures, you have a problem with the Gallup Daily Tracking poll's methodology.
If you had read the article, you would have noticed that the article was dated today, March 15th, and the article used Gallop's daily poll of March 13th. A daily poll means daily. That had access to yesterday's poll. The uptick of yesterday would have upset the fake news. That is why they used the lowest poll with a cherry-picked date.

Quote:
Thanks to the most recent Gallup Daily Tracking poll, we now know that Trump has basically zero chance of winning over Americans now and even his supporters are losing faith in him.
Substantiate this.
Jimmyb is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
approval, liar, lower, ratings, sink, trump



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Exposing the liar Trump's liar GhostRider Americas 2 February 16th, 2017 11:51 PM
Trump's approval ratings lowest of any President in history GhostRider Americas 8 February 11th, 2017 06:30 AM
How much lower can Illinois sink? roastpork Current Events 2 November 21st, 2014 09:24 PM
http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/obama-approval-ratings-turn-around poet Current Events 5 January 9th, 2014 02:35 PM
Bush approval ratings hit an all time low tyreay Political Talk 109 May 12th, 2007 04:46 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.