Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree130Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM   #61
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I agree for the most part but do you really consider someone who hires a 17 year hooker to fall into the category of #2?
Why ?
If you're treating a 17 year old like a child there is something really wrong.
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:26 PM   #62
Putin approves
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 18,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
How gay of you!
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:32 PM   #63
Putin approves
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 18,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
Why ?
If you're treating a 17 year old like a child there is something really wrong.
What?
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:35 PM   #64
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
What?
Should I type louder?
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:40 PM   #65
Putin approves
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 18,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
Should I type louder?
I'm not sure pounding on your keyboard would make any differance to me but if it makes you feel better go right ahead.

I was just wondering what you ment. Maybe you could clarify.
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM   #66
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I'm not sure pounding on your keyboard would make any differance to me but if it makes you feel better go right ahead.

I was just wondering what you ment. Maybe you could clarify.
it's obvious, you couldn't be that dense.
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:46 PM   #67
Putin approves
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 18,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
it's obvious, you couldn't be that dense.
I really don't know what you ment. If you want to try rewording or clarifying maybe we could discus it.
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:50 PM   #68
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I really don't know what you ment. If you want to try rewording or clarifying maybe we could discus it.
if someone is hooking at 17 they are no longer a child.
Also treating a 17 year old like a 10 year old is doing them a disservice.
Clear now?
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:55 PM   #69
Putin approves
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 18,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
if someone is hooking at 17 they are no longer a child.
Also treating a 17 year old like a 10 year old is doing them a disservice.
Clear now?
Yes, I agree. That is why I was wondering if she felt that it fell into #2.
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 05:02 PM   #70
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Yes, I agree. That is why I was wondering if she felt that it fell into #2.
How could it?
Daws77 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
boy, caught, conservative, underage



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Caught in the act of shapeshifting imaginethat Conspiracy Theories 3 December 12th, 2016 04:26 AM
Caught again.. coke Current Events 0 June 2nd, 2016 12:55 PM
Conservative Councilwoman Caught Slapping LongWinded Current Events 22 April 21st, 2015 11:46 AM
EPA Fraudster Caught excalibur Current Events 7 December 19th, 2013 12:09 AM
I'm glad they caught this guy... fxashun Crime and Punishment 19 December 4th, 2008 09:54 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.