Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree72Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:22 AM   #71
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
Any evidence of lies?
Nope, none, zero.
Tag team?
Fuck me!
When you clowns get your asses in a crack , it's like vultures at a carcass.
Lol!
So, as usual, you have no idea of what your talking about. You have fallen into anther crevasse of ignorance and now your trying to claw your way out with personal attacks.
Thanks from excalibur
caconservative is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:30 AM   #72
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
What level of ignorance does it take to believe Madison's explanation of the meaning of the Constitution is his personal opinion.
What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread?

Which very clearly spells out that religious liberty only pertains to your freedom to worship as you please, and no one else is required to adhere to your dogma related to your form of worship, or any religious test be required to be or become a citizen, or be an elected representative.
Thanks from Daws77
skews13 is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:32 AM   #73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So you say. *shrug*
We are not, never have been, and never will be a fucking theocracy. Period.
Where the hell is the word theocracy being used in this argument?
caconservative is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:49 AM   #74
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread?

Which very clearly spells out that religious liberty only pertains to your freedom to worship as you please, and no one else is required to adhere to your dogma related to your form of worship, or any religious test be required to be or become a citizen, or be an elected representative.
The Memorial and Remonstrance is not a governing document and was created for the state of Virginia only.
Thanks from caconservative
Jimmyb is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:02 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Where the hell is the word theocracy being used in this argument?
I just used it, learn to read bright-boy.
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 06:36 PM   #76
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Tag-teaming would be one person making a misstatement, and then another adding to it. The allegations of tag-teaming and lies are not allegations, they are fact. Again, what is your specific question? Or, are you going to dodge again?
False allegations is all you do.
This post has one of your favorites.
The you're dodging ploy .
As I've said countless times , no one dodges your bullshit
You are too dense to understand an answer with more than two syllables.
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:24 PM   #77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I just used it, learn to read bright-boy.
Yeah, you used it. Why...only you know.
Thanks from Jimmyb
caconservative is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:28 PM   #78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
False allegations is all you do.
This post has one of your favorites.
The you're dodging ploy .
As I've said countless times , no one dodges your bullshit
You are too dense to understand an answer with more than two syllables.
Still can't answer a question, can you. Nope, just more of your ignorant silliness. You are so far afield from the initial argument you don't even understand how foolish you look.
Thanks from Jimmyb
caconservative is offline  
Old March 19th, 2017, 06:02 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Yeah, you used it. Why...only you know.
Lord knows you're not bright enough to know.
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 19th, 2017, 08:09 AM   #80
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Still can't answer a question, can you. Nope, just more of your ignorant silliness. You are so far afield from the initial argument you don't even understand how foolish you look.
False!
I could give a shit how silly you think I look.
When you say stupid shit like that it only strengthens my position.
Fail.
Daws77 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
church, madison, state



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Church and State? and what they want US to believe! intangible child Americas 0 January 22nd, 2016 11:26 AM
Church and State ? azchurchmouse Americas 222 December 26th, 2013 08:11 AM
Seperation of Church and State Nwolfe35 Political Talk 26 March 11th, 2013 06:46 PM
The State Ruling The Church Tony Perkins Christianity 98 February 2nd, 2012 10:00 PM
Church, State, Constitution hillhopper Opinion Polls 42 July 26th, 2009 04:01 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.