Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree64Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:42 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
You really just don't get it, do you, Sabcat. You are completely clueless. You certainly don't get ME. AND you don't get yourself. Someday you may make a decent adult.
Maybe....someday.
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:44 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Only mental midgets like the righties would not see trump as an embarrassment, never in the history of the country has a President been so despised as much a fuhrer trump.
He is excellent and I am very very happy with what he is doing. Proposing a budget actually cutting federal spending. He is started the process of bids for the wall. He has reduced the illegals crossing the border big time.


so where is your poll showing the part about 58% of Americans "embarrassed" by Trump?
Thanks from Toefoot and Sensible
justoneman is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:09 PM   #23
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
How exactly do you HOLD the general population to a specific set of standards???
Could you possibly be talking about expectations?
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:10 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Have you seen this?? https://www.yahoo.com/news/number-pe...164011003.html

The number of people who regret voting for Trump is grrrrowing. Last month half of voters felt he was surrounding himself with the best people. This week 39% do. Of course, let's remember that any and all negative polls are fake news.
growling
Twisted Sister is online now  
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
That's exactly what I'm trying to explain to you kid, good catch. YOU don't HOLD anyone to jack-shit, you may well have EXPECTATIONS of other people but that's about it.
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:55 PM   #26
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
He is excellent and I am very very happy with what he is doing. Proposing a budget actually cutting federal spending. He is started the process of bids for the wall. He has reduced the illegals crossing the border big time.


so where is your poll showing the part about 58% of Americans "embarrassed" by Trump?
Only the blind and totally stupid believe in the liar trump, you seem to be suffering from both.
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 04:59 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Only the blind and totally stupid believe in the liar trump, you seem to be suffering from both.
I get it. You cannot answer it. Well of course you can't. You posted some made up crap from the internet that you copied and pasted. You do not care whether it is true or not. You can make your 20 threads a day with made up stuff all you want. It is meaningless. While you do it the policies of the Trump administration are moving forward and they are effective. I look forward to your next twenty made up facts threads.
justoneman is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 05:00 PM   #28
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
That's exactly what I'm trying to explain to you kid, good catch. YOU don't HOLD anyone to jack-shit, you may well have EXPECTATIONS of other people but that's about it.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 05:08 PM   #29
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
I get it. You cannot answer it. Well of course you can't. You posted some made up crap from the internet that you copied and pasted. You do not care whether it is true or not. You can make your 20 threads a day with made up stuff all you want. It is meaningless. While you do it the policies of the Trump administration are moving forward and they are effective. I look forward to your next twenty made up facts threads.
You are a funny little turd but that is all you are. BTW the polls have been on all the reputable news networks, and all over the net, take off your blinders.
Thanks from Daws77
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 05:21 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
.... BTW the polls have been on all the reputable news networks, and all over the net, take off your blinders.
OK give one link to a poll that states that 58% of Americans find Trump an "embarrassment". Lets see. You have nothing. All you have is fake stuff.
justoneman is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
billboard, phoenix, tells



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Giant billboard of Cruz and Trump kissing greets GOPers GhostRider Americas 12 July 15th, 2016 04:47 AM
Controversial Billboard Claiming Abortions Kill Blacks gulfwar_veteran Abortion 154 July 2nd, 2011 12:37 AM
An Atheist Billboard tadpole256 Atheism 64 August 6th, 2008 04:37 AM
9/11 billboard draws flak from Florida Dems, GOP CNN Current Events 5 July 16th, 2008 12:52 PM
9/11 billboard draws flak from Florida Dems, GOP Current Events 0 December 31st, 1969 04:00 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.