Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree64Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2017, 01:08 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Billboard in Phoenix tells it like it is.

https://www.facebook.com/ABC15/video...4600836906359/
This will be trump's legacy.
IMG_3341.jpg
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 01:18 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Show us those polling results. More fake bull shit.
justoneman is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 01:41 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Show us those polling results. More fake bull shit.


OH NO you don't, Buster. IF your president doesn't cite polls or facts or proof or evidence for crapola that he says, then no one else does either. This is the reality you and your party have created---your rules--Trump's rules are NOW our rules. We've just leveled the playing field.

Make America Great and SAY goodbye to proof, Ya'll!
Thanks from GhostRider and Daws77
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 01:52 PM   #4
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
OH NO you don't, Buster. IF your president doesn't cite polls or facts or proof or evidence for crapola that he says, then no one else does either. This is the reality you and your party have created---your rules--Trump's rules are NOW our rules. We've just leveled the playing field.

Make America Great and SAY goodbye to proof, Ya'll!
Only mental midgets like the righties would not see trump as an embarrassment, never in the history of the country has a President been so despised as much a fuhrer trump.
GhostRider is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 02:45 PM   #5
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
OH NO you don't, Buster. IF your president doesn't cite polls or facts or proof or evidence for crapola that he says, then no one else does either. This is the reality you and your party have created---your rules--Trump's rules are NOW our rules. We've just leveled the playing field.

Make America Great and SAY goodbye to proof, Ya'll!
It is good to see your integrity is showing through.

At least the rest of the posters can begin to see what I have suspected all along.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks from caconservative and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:03 PM   #6
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It is good to see your integrity is showing through.

At least the rest of the posters can begin to see what I have suspected all along.

Thanks for sharing.
With your king being the king of all things including integrity and such, I can see your point.
RNG is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:18 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,861
58% is better than nothing.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:23 PM   #8
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
With your king being the king of all things including integrity and such, I can see your point.
You guys all are so cute as you so easily forget the reasoning behind my support for King trump that predates everybody on this board besides tony.
Thanks from coke and Twisted Sister
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:27 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It is good to see your integrity is showing through.

At least the rest of the posters can begin to see what I have suspected all along.

Thanks for sharing.

My integrity is the same as your King's integrity. I would think you'd be tickled pink. Wasn't this your ultimate goal? Same set of standards for all.
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 18th, 2017, 03:34 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You guys all are so cute as you so easily forget the reasoning behind my support for King trump that predates everybody on this board besides tony.
Weird to the nth degree but I can understand an arcane sense of humor, off beat so to say.
Thanks from Sabcat
Twisted Sister is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
billboard, phoenix, tells



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Giant billboard of Cruz and Trump kissing greets GOPers GhostRider Americas 12 July 15th, 2016 05:47 AM
Controversial Billboard Claiming Abortions Kill Blacks gulfwar_veteran Abortion 154 July 2nd, 2011 01:37 AM
An Atheist Billboard tadpole256 Atheism 64 August 6th, 2008 05:37 AM
9/11 billboard draws flak from Florida Dems, GOP CNN Current Events 5 July 16th, 2008 01:52 PM
9/11 billboard draws flak from Florida Dems, GOP Current Events 0 December 31st, 1969 04:00 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.