Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree11Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:49 AM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Trump, America's biggest embarrassment!

https://youtu.be/fl2AKtpTdoA

Take notice in the difference in King Abdullah's speech and the liar trump's speech which was a word salad of nothing, trump can't even read a statement properly. Then watch King Abdullah's answers to the questions from the press compared to the liar trump's answers. The liar trump truely is America's biggest embarrassment ever.
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 5th, 2017, 12:45 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
https://youtu.be/fl2AKtpTdoA

Take notice in the difference in King Abdullah's speech and the liar trump's speech which was a word salad of nothing, trump can't even read a statement properly. Then watch King Abdullah's answers to the questions from the press compared to the liar trump's answers. The liar trump truely is America's biggest embarrassment ever.


Trump should feel plenty intimidated by King Abdullah II. The real KING has class. The real King is a warrior--a badass. He has clocked 35 years of military service, is an elite Cobra attack helicopter pilot, commander of Jordan's special forces, has led attacks on ISIS, & is a jump-master. Abdullah is intelligent, well-spoken, well-educated (Oxford and Georgetown) and beloved. He is respected all over the world AND his wife Queen Rania is every bit as beautiful as Melania Trump.
AND....more than likely he has MORE money that DJT...but of course we'll never know that because Trump won't release his TAX returns.
Thanks from GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:18 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
https://youtu.be/fl2AKtpTdoA

Take notice in the difference in King Abdullah's speech and the liar trump's speech which was a word salad of nothing, trump can't even read a statement properly. Then watch King Abdullah's answers to the questions from the press compared to the liar trump's answers. The liar trump truely is America's biggest embarrassment ever.


So Steve Bannon is OUT??? Teehee. That's was predictable, wasn't it?? How many rats have abandoned ship so far or have been thrown into the sea??

The White House announced on Wednesday that chief strategist Steve Bannon is leaving his position on the Principals Committee of the National Security Council. White House officials explained the move as part of a planned “realignment” of the NSC, which is a group of top officials that advises the president on national security and foreign policy.

And get this: A senior White House official told reporters Bannon was initially put on the NSC to supervise Trump’s National Security Adviser Mike Flynn’s efforts to “deoperationalize,” or streamline, the council. Since that process is now concluded and Flynn is no longer in the administration, the official said Bannon’s presence was no longer necessary.
“Look, Steve was put on the NSC from the get-go as a check on Mike Flynn,” the official said. In translation--Bannon was babysitting Flynn. WOW. Ain't we got fun??

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...172843948.html
Thanks from GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:28 PM   #4
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,852
But Bannon is still his chief of staff, is he not?
RNG is offline  
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:41 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,602
If Flynn needed someone to "keep him in check" then why was he nominated in the first place?

And if Brannon's only job on the Principals Committee was to keep Flynn in check then why put him on the committee? There wasn't someone else, maybe the head of the Joint Chiefs, who could have done that?

It's becoming more and more clear they these people have no idea what they are doing. We are screwed.
Thanks from Clara007
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:42 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
But Bannon is still his chief of staff, is he not?
Bannon was never Chief of Staff. Prebius is Cheif of Staff. Bannon holds the nebulous and ill defined position of Senior Advisor.
Thanks from RNG, Clara007 and GhostRider
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #7
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Thanks from Clara007 and GhostRider
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM   #8
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
So Steve Bannon is OUT??? Teehee. That's was predictable, wasn't it?? How many rats have abandoned ship so far or have been thrown into the sea??

The White House announced on Wednesday that chief strategist Steve Bannon is leaving his position on the Principals Committee of the National Security Council. White House officials explained the move as part of a planned “realignment” of the NSC, which is a group of top officials that advises the president on national security and foreign policy.

And get this: A senior White House official told reporters Bannon was initially put on the NSC to supervise Trump’s National Security Adviser Mike Flynn’s efforts to “deoperationalize,” or streamline, the council. Since that process is now concluded and Flynn is no longer in the administration, the official said Bannon’s presence was no longer necessary.
“Look, Steve was put on the NSC from the get-go as a check on Mike Flynn,” the official said. In translation--Bannon was babysitting Flynn. WOW. Ain't we got fun??

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...172843948.html
The liar trump is most likely lying about Bannon leaving, I suspect Bannon will be pulling trump's strings from the shadows. This is most likely a "show move" because Bannon has been under constant scrutiny and was exposed for the Russian mob connections. The liar trump isn't going to clean the swamp, intelligent Americans are going to clean it and throw trump out with the rest of the sewer rats. Our voices are being heard.
Thanks from Clara007 and Daws77
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 5th, 2017, 05:35 PM   #9
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
If Flynn needed someone to "keep him in check" then why was he nominated in the first place?

And if Brannon's only job on the Principals Committee was to keep Flynn in check then why put him on the committee? There wasn't someone else, maybe the head of the Joint Chiefs, who could have done that?

It's becoming more and more clear they these people have no idea what they are doing. We are screwed.
You are correct, the trump admin. has absolutely no idea what they are doing BUT, we are not screwed yet, we just need to keep up the pressure, keep exposing these liars and their connections to Putin and other corruption, we CAN get these misfits out of office if we don't give up. We have less than two years before we can go to the polls and get these asses out of office and out of our lives.....IF the non right stops being apathetic and over confident, hopefully they have learned the importance of getting to the polls.
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:19 PM   #10
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
RESIST, PERSIST, DEFEAT
https://youtu.be/bqqmPTGyuwU

IMG_3569.JPG
GhostRider is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
america, biggest, embarrassment, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump is yuuge embarrassment to intelligent Americans. GhostRider Americas 55 March 20th, 2017 08:42 AM
Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years excalibur Current Events 8 January 22nd, 2017 03:03 PM
Trump's Real Estate Blues: The Biggest Reason He's Down $800 Million This Year imaginethat Politicians 12 October 2nd, 2016 10:48 PM
5 of the Biggest Acts of Corporate Hypocrisy in America LongWinded Economics 14 October 20th, 2015 12:12 PM
America is the biggest-growing welfare state in the world, with only economic juggern guy39 Current Events 237 February 19th, 2014 12:44 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.