Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree37Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2017, 05:20 AM   #41
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
See that is the big lie, dems don't give a rip about anything but power, so they peddle their middle class mantra and to many people buy it. At some point buyers remorse has to set in so I am simply pointing out that for all their B.S things certainly have not gotten better. Republicans are for getting out of peoples way and letting them figure it out themselves. That for dems would be death for their party, without handouts your party would die. Franks Dodd was the cause of the melt down and the housing crisis, that and community organizers putting pressure on banks to give out risky loans.

Fact Check: Obama Had More to Do With 2008 Economic Meltdown Than Bush Ever Did

Your bucket is full of denial
Coke the magnificent approves this message!

Thanks from Sensible
coke is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:41 AM   #42
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
The boom started for the rich/not the middle class, and especially not the poor under Reagan! And it was a debt-fueled boom...so if you liked Reagan's, then you like Obama's QE-fueled debt bomb.
Every lower quintile improved significantly under Reagan as the middle and lower quintile's portion of tax revenue decreased as the portion of tax revenue paid by the rich increased significantly.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:08 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Every lower quintile improved significantly under Reagan as the middle and lower quintile's portion of tax revenue decreased as the portion of tax revenue paid by the rich increased significantly.
1. It's not the 1980's
2. Ronnie Reagan is fucking dead.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:30 AM   #44
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,452
Someone, in a fit of trolling, is too ignorant to recognize that I responded to a Reagan post.

*shrugalicious*
Thanks from Sabcat and Sensible
Jimmyb is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:38 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
What a load! First of all Gateway Pundit is a RW rag that belongs on the bottom of a parakeet cage and the piece is an opinion piece--not a fact check. Barack Obama did not "SUE banks". He was ONE plaintiff in a suit against ONE bank--Citibank for unfair lending practices. It was considered mortgage discrimination, which is illegal.
And your statement: Republicans are for getting out of peoples way and letting them figure it out themselves is laughable. How can people who are being discriminated against "figure it out for themselves"?? We have laws protecting people from discrimination and we have attorneys who file class action suits against those who discriminate. When was the last time a Republican fought for the rights of those who are discriminated against? The poor. The disenfranchised. The minorities. The GOP talks the talk but has never (in recent times) walked the walk.
The buck stops with the sitting president. That president was George W. Bush--not Barack Obama.
So that's it Teach, is that really all you got, disparaging? the source, That is nothing but an admission of defeat.

Unfair lending, as in ease your lending practices or we will sue you, you disgust me, the housing crisis and therefore the recession lands squarely at dems feet! Since when is it d3iscrimination for a bank not to want to lend money if the person isn't qualified.

Now back to the subject at hand. The left fight for themselves so next time I hear one spouting off about the Dems helping poor people I am punching them in the face!
Sensible is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:11 AM   #46
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
See that is the big lie, dems don't give a rip about anything but power, so they peddle their middle class mantra and to many people buy it. At some point buyers remorse has to set in so I am simply pointing out that for all their B.S things certainly have not gotten better. Republicans are for getting out of peoples way and letting them figure it out themselves. That for dems would be death for their party, without handouts your party would die. Franks Dodd was the cause of the melt down and the housing crisis, that and community organizers putting pressure on banks to give out risky loans.

Fact Check: Obama Had More to Do With 2008 Economic Meltdown Than Bush Ever Did

Your bucket is full of denial
Well, you just won the most bullshit in the fewest words award to my experience. It's amazing how incredibly wrong you can be.
RNG is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:13 AM   #47
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
So that's it Teach, is that really all you got, disparaging? the source, That is nothing but an admission of defeat.

Unfair lending, as in ease your lending practices or we will sue you, you disgust me, the housing crisis and therefore the recession lands squarely at dems feet! Since when is it d3iscrimination for a bank not to want to lend money if the person isn't qualified.

Now back to the subject at hand. The left fight for themselves so next time I hear one spouting off about the Dems helping poor people I am punching them in the face!
Just disparaging that source is being way too nice to it.
RNG is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:18 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
So that's it Teach, is that really all you got, disparaging? the source, That is nothing but an admission of defeat.

Unfair lending, as in ease your lending practices or we will sue you, you disgust me, the housing crisis and therefore the recession lands squarely at dems feet! Since when is it d3iscrimination for a bank not to want to lend money if the person isn't qualified.

Now back to the subject at hand. The left fight for themselves so next time I hear one spouting off about the Dems helping poor people I am punching them in the face!

Source=Credibility/Lack of Credibility.
Should I type slower or perhaps in BOLD so you can understand that very tough concept?? AND that wasn't my entire argument so obviously you have comprehension issues. We'll keep working on that, K??
According to the US National Bureau of Economic Research (the official arbiter of US recessions) the recession began in December 2007 and ended in June 2009, thus extending over 19 months. Obama was sworn in...when? January 20, 2009. But your argument is that because attorney/senator Obama was ONE of the plantiffs who brought a class action suit against ONE BANK, the world wide recession was his fault. Yes yes. I can see how that makes sense to anyone who considers Gateway Pundit a credible news source.
Now, about your punching people in the face because they disagree with your goofy political positions......? How about some anger management counseling?
Clara007 is online now  
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:24 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Well, you just won the most bullshit in the fewest words award to my experience. It's amazing how incredibly wrong you can be.
And yet you refute nothing I post because you can't, if i am so wrong, and it's so obvious engage your brain, and tell me how. You won't you can't so shut your yap troll.
Sensible is offline  
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:26 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Just disparaging that source is being way too nice to it.
You are pretty close to going the way of Daws77 won't put you on ignore, but will ignore you, you broken record.
Thanks from Salinator1
Sensible is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
class, middle, obama, truth



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Middle Class Gained under GWB, Lost with Obama Libertine Current Events 173 September 4th, 2014 05:35 PM
Obama's Middle-Class 'Mission Accomplished' Uncle Han Current Events 0 September 20th, 2013 10:57 AM
Obama's war on the middle class sumara Current Events 17 July 3rd, 2013 10:45 AM
President Obama on Extending Tax Cuts for the Middle Class The White House The White House 0 November 28th, 2012 09:35 AM
President Obama on Extending Middle-Class Tax Breaks The White House The White House 0 August 3rd, 2012 09:29 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.