Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree127Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:55 AM   #21
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
A few weeks ago I took on a part time volunteer job with a Vet organization helping Vets get enrolled in the VA healthcare system, letting them know their rights and benefits and helping with paperwork. I don't ask about politics but trump comes up in just about every discussion and I have not met one Vet so far that is happy with trump. Of the 13 remaining members of my platoon in Nam there is only one trump supporter. Just based on Vets I know, I see very little support for trump and most think like you, trump is a lying piece of shit and not qualified to be the Commander in Chief. But that is the real world not the world of little jimmyb and other challenged right wingers.
Well of all of the men that went to the moon w/ me approve of King trump and all of my associates who have served take stolen valor personally.
Thanks from Jimmyb, excalibur and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 12:14 PM   #22
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Well of all of the men that went to the moon w/ me approve of King trump and all of my associates who have served take stolen valor personally.
Just what would someone like you know about stolen valor and are you accusing someone here of stolen valor? Speak up, let's us all hear what comes out of you ignorant lying mouth, remind us of this "stolen valor" you like to vomit up constantly, let's us hear of any proof you have of your claims. Put the money you don't have where your mouth should be instead of talking out your ass.
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 12:29 PM   #23
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Well of all of the men that went to the moon w/ me approve of King trump and all of my associates who have served take stolen valor personally.
That many approve of Trump?
Thanks from GhostRider
RNG is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 04:06 PM   #24
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Just what would someone like you know about stolen valor and are you accusing someone here of stolen valor? Speak up, let's us all hear what comes out of you ignorant lying mouth, remind us of this "stolen valor" you like to vomit up constantly, let's us hear of any proof you have of your claims. Put the money you don't have where your mouth should be instead of talking out your ass.
Me, I come from a military family. The crazy things that flow past your fingertips are just fantastic. Like the one time that I said if you spewed your communist shit at the military bars I used to frequent you would likely get your ass kicked. You replied along the lines of once they saw all of your medals they would instantly respect you, because you just sport that shit for an afternoon out. Common now!

Your references are just a hodgepodge of tidbits, none sound genuine. But hey. Anyone can be anyone on the interwebs. Good for you.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 04:28 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Vets approve of Trump. Anyone can find anything they want that supports their twisted and irrelevant life on the Internet.
Fucking Duuuuuuh........
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:20 PM   #26
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Me, I come from a military family. The crazy things that flow past your fingertips are just fantastic. Like the one time that I said if you spewed your communist shit at the military bars I used to frequent you would likely get your ass kicked. You replied along the lines of once they saw all of your medals they would instantly respect you, because you just sport that shit for an afternoon out. Common now!

Your references are just a hodgepodge of tidbits, none sound genuine. But hey. Anyone can be anyone on the interwebs. Good for you.
Actually, any real combat boot would only have to see one thing to get respect from another combat boot and that is the CIB, anything else is meaningless. You wouldn't know genuine if it bite you in the ass.
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 06:32 PM   #27
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Actually, any real combat boot would only have to see one thing to get respect from another combat boot and that is the CIB, anything else is meaningless. You wouldn't know genuine if it bite you in the ass.
But that is not what you said. I do not believe anything that you type because you have lied about frivolous things, you run away when backed into a cornor of evidance, you hide from those who challenge your beliefs and opinions. You constantly toss out insults at any and all American citizens who do not share your set of (IMO) misguided values. These are not traits of an honorable person. In conclusion, I believe that you are a jumble of facades. This I find amusing.
Thanks from Jimmyb, excalibur and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:11 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Just what would someone like you know about stolen valor and are you accusing someone here of stolen valor? Speak up, let's us all hear what comes out of you ignorant lying mouth, remind us of this "stolen valor" you like to vomit up constantly, let's us hear of any proof you have of your claims. Put the money you don't have where your mouth should be instead of talking out your ass.
Sabcat did not use the phrase Stolen Valor. Think before you speak! I was accused of stolen valor on USMB but quickly put that to rest.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:18 PM   #29
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
But that is not what you said. I do not believe anything that you type because you have lied about frivolous things, you run away when backed into a cornor of evidance, you hide from those who challenge your beliefs and opinions. You constantly toss out insults at any and all American citizens who do not share your set of (IMO) misguided values. These are not traits of an honorable person. In conclusion, I believe that you are a jumble of facades. This I find amusing.
I noticed he came out of his safe place and took us off ignore. Look at ghostie, being such a brave widdle boy
Thanks from Jimmyb and Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:20 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
But that is not what you said. I do not believe anything that you type because you have lied about frivolous things, you run away when backed into a cornor of evidance, you hide from those who challenge your beliefs and opinions. You constantly toss out insults at any and all American citizens who do not share your set of (IMO) misguided values. These are not traits of an honorable person. In conclusion, I believe that you are a jumble of facades. This I find amusing.
He also said such stupid things as no one in the military would be stupid enough to vote for Trump.

That cannot be explained for anything other than as mental RETARDATION and thus not accepted by the military. Picture in his personal profile also indicates 4F service rejection.
Thanks from Sabcat

Last edited by Salinator1; April 15th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Salinator1 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
commercials, trump, vet



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.