Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree127Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:28 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
I noticed he came out of his safe place and took us off ignore. Look at ghostie, being such a brave widdle boy
Ghostrider drew a line in the sand with his big toe. I will name my medals and ribbons if and when he names his medals and ribbons and Clara's duty is fact checking.

edit: All Clara has to do to fact check me is click on Together We Served Navy and type in Wet Fox.
Thanks from Sabcat

Last edited by Twisted Sister; April 15th, 2017 at 07:50 PM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:40 PM   #32
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinator1 View Post
He also said such stupid things as no one in the military would be stupid enough to vote for Trump.

That cannot be explained for anything other than as mental RETARDATION and thus not accepted by the military. Picture in his personal profile also indicates 4F service rejection.
I honestly do not believe that he is a real person. In that I mean someone who comes here w/ the intent of exchanging ideas. There is an agenda there. Nobody is that polarized. I assumed that CTR would be dissolved after the election but the propaganda machine seems to have done just the opposite and gone on steroids in the wake of her lizardnesses loss. Again, this is just an opinion. An observation. But read the posts. There is so substance, no soul, no real POV.
Thanks from Jimmyb and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 07:53 PM   #33
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Ghostrider drew a line in the sand with his big toe. I will name my medals and ribbons if and when he names his medals and ribbons and Clara's duty is fact checking.

edit: All Clara has to do to fact check me is click on Together We Served Navy and type in Wet Fox, that's me.
Generally if you know millitary people you can tell,most of the time. I only know a few of the younger generation of soldiers and most of them are relatives. My brother and I are almost the only males on both sides of my family who did not serve.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:19 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Generally if you know millitary people you can tell,most of the time. I only know a few of the younger generation of soldiers and most of them are relatives. My brother and I are almost the only males on both sides of my family who did not serve.
GR gets my dander up but highly respect because he is a First American and vet. GR has an agenda unknown to common fools.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:42 PM   #35
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
But that is not what you said. I do not believe anything that you type because you have lied about frivolous things, you run away when backed into a cornor of evidance, you hide from those who challenge your beliefs and opinions. You constantly toss out insults at any and all American citizens who do not share your set of (IMO) misguided values. These are not traits of an honorable person. In conclusion, I believe that you are a jumble of facades. This I find amusing.
You are typical of weak minded nothings. I don't remember what I said, I might have said medals or awards or citations, any of them would be correct but as I stated in the previous post which is most likely what I was referring to in the original comment that got your pantries in a bunch, the CIB would get me respect in any of the bars you were referring to. If you come from a "military family" as you claim you wouldn't be so quick to disrespect someone who was actually in the military and earned the right to wear a CIB.
You continue to accuse me of lying but you can not back up anything you claim I lied about, that makes YOU the liar. Nuff said.
BTW, I never ran away from you or anyone else, I don't run from low life punks or anyone else. You saying so only makes it so in your pea brained head and those of your meaningless ilk.

Last edited by GhostRider; April 15th, 2017 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Typi
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:49 PM   #36
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Ghostrider drew a line in the sand with his big toe. I will name my medals and ribbons if and when he names his medals and ribbons and Clara's duty is fact checking.

edit: All Clara has to do to fact check me is click on Together We Served Navy and type in Wet Fox.
I'm calling your bluff, here's mine, show your's.
Enlight1.jpg
Thanks from Vet for truth
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 15th, 2017, 10:33 PM   #37
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
You are typical of weak minded nothings. I don't remember what I said, I might have said medals or awards or citations, any of them would be correct but as I stated in the previous post which is most likely what I was referring to in the original comment that got your pantries in a bunch, the CIB would get me respect in any of the bars you were referring to. If you come from a "military family" as you claim you wouldn't be so quick to disrespect someone who was actually in the military and earned the right to wear a CIB.
You continue to accuse me of lying but you can not back up anything you claim I lied about, that makes YOU the liar. Nuff said.
BTW, I never ran away from you or anyone else, I don't run from low life punks or anyone else. You saying so only makes it so in your pea brained head and those of your meaningless ilk.

I like how you backpedal, it is a common tactic of cronic liars, especially children. It is a telling attribute.

I have proved both of those lies and pointed out many more time I believe that you lied. It just so happened that you were hiding in your safe zone at the time.

Just the other day you were feverishly arguing that it was vaccines and not DDT that ended the malaria epidemic. People were telling you that you were wrong but you dug your feet in, puffed up your chest and were not going to back down.

Trump legalizes pesticide known to cause brain damage in youth.

You must have learned that on 60 min eating fry bread in your First Americans jersey.

You are the ghost fabricator.

Keep up the lies, insults and idol threats.
Thanks from coke

Last edited by Sabcat; April 15th, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 16th, 2017, 01:57 AM   #38
Banned
 
Vet for truth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Mn.
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
https://youtu.be/--0iAyVV96k

Real Vets and intelligent Americans don't fall for the trump lies
Frump is not long to be the fake President, I think impeachment or Assassination is in the cards for him and very soon.
Vet for truth is offline  
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:00 AM   #39
Banned
 
Vet for truth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Mn.
Posts: 23
Trumps budget is not doable.
Vet for truth is offline  
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:07 AM   #40
Banned
 
Vet for truth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Mn.
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Go ask the, NOW what they think of him.
Studies show than the majority of former Trump supporters no longer support him. I believe his approval rating is down around 35% or 36% now. It is especially sad that he lied to the coal miners about bringing their jobs back and to rub salt into the wound they won't be getting much needed healthcare.
Vet for truth is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
commercials, trump, vet



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.