Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree35Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:28 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
The only good Republican speaks out

https://mic.com/articles/174534/coli...nda#.T5SBikKss

With the liar trump and his elf sessions putting more people in prison the private prisons make more money and the rich get richer.
Thanks from Clara007
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 05:37 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
https://mic.com/articles/174534/coli...nda#.T5SBikKss

With the liar trump and his elf sessions putting more people in prison the private prisons make more money and the rich get richer.


Jefferson Beaureguard Sessions III, like many in Trump's cabinet, is completely unfit for office. Oh yes, he has learned to mask his blatant racial bias, but it's still there---waiting for it's chance to show it's bigotry.
This is the person who is responsible for civil rights? What a joke. Sessions is a favorite of Stormfront, the white-nationalist web community founded by former Klansman Don Black. His confirmation reinforces Trump’s appointment of white nationalist Steve Bannon.
This is a man who could easily reverse 'Don't ask Don't tell' OR military desegregation.
Other fascinating facts about Sessions:—He endorsed Trump's unconstitutional proposal to ban or register Muslims.
—He worked to execute people with intellectual disabilities and mental illness.
—He doesn't have a problem with Trump's call for the execution of innocent people.
—He claimed not to know if grabbing women by the genitals is sexual assault. (It is.)
—He "just doesn't see" discrimination against women and gay people as a problem anymore.
—He's accomplished at keeping black judges off the bench of both Alabama's state and federal courts.
—He withheld information on his confirmation questionnaire. Even after advocacy groups located many of the missing documents, he still didn't turn them over.

AND now he's going to make "CHANGES" to our criminal justice system.
Be very afraid.
Thanks from imaginethat and RNG
Clara007 is online now  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 05:46 AM   #3
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Watching you two enjoy your leg humping sessions is always amusing. Seriously it truly is. Lets be real though. There is nothing a GOP official, could ever do, that either of you would approve of. Even if they did everything you wanted them to, the both of you would flip your positions 180 degrees in a minute to oppose it.

This is your true position
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn

Last edited by imaginethat; April 22nd, 2017 at 10:54 AM.
coke is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:34 AM   #4
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Jefferson Beaureguard Sessions III, like many in Trump's cabinet, is completely unfit for office. Oh yes, he has learned to mask his blatant racial bias, but it's still there---waiting for it's chance to show it's bigotry.
This is the person who is responsible for civil rights? What a joke. Sessions is a favorite of Stormfront, the white-nationalist web community founded by former Klansman Don Black. His confirmation reinforces Trump’s appointment of white nationalist Steve Bannon.
This is a man who could easily reverse 'Don't ask Don't tell' OR military desegregation.
Other fascinating facts about Sessions:—He endorsed Trump's unconstitutional proposal to ban or register Muslims.
—He worked to execute people with intellectual disabilities and mental illness.
—He doesn't have a problem with Trump's call for the execution of innocent people.
—He claimed not to know if grabbing women by the genitals is sexual assault. (It is.)
—He "just doesn't see" discrimination against women and gay people as a problem anymore.
—He's accomplished at keeping black judges off the bench of both Alabama's state and federal courts.
—He withheld information on his confirmation questionnaire. Even after advocacy groups located many of the missing documents, he still didn't turn them over.

AND now he's going to make "CHANGES" to our criminal justice system.
Be very afraid.
Fascism has come to America. It is more important now than anytime in our history that we stand and resist, take back this country from the fascist now in control.
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:36 AM   #5
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Fascism has come to America. It is more important now than anytime in our history that we stand and resist, take back this country from the fascist now in control.
Well, its not working out for you Communists at the ballot box. What did you have in mind?
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:37 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,901
Apparently EVERYTHING they do is okay with YOU. Where is your moral compass?? How can you support men like Sessions who has a proven record of bigotry?
Thanks from imaginethat and GhostRider
Clara007 is online now  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:43 AM   #7
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Apparently EVERYTHING they do is okay with YOU. Where is your moral compass?? How can you support men like Sessions who has a proven record of bigotry?
The right has no moral compass, they are a disgrace to the human race. The same thing is happening in France that has happened here, the right wing hate mongers are using fear tactics to gain control and get another fascist, Marie Le Pen in office, hopefully the French people will see what has happened to America and keep her ass out.
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:07 AM   #8
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Apparently EVERYTHING they do is okay with YOU. Where is your moral compass?? How can you support men like Sessions who has a proven record of bigotry?
You are mistaken snowflake. Its not that I support him. I just oppose your ideology and your doctrine. I oppose your talking points and narratives because hey are not your own but someone else. I oppose the very foundation that you claim to stand on because it shifts more than a pile of sand in a river. I oppose you because you make claims like you just did with nothing factual to actually back them up. I generally oppose you because your not capable of self thought or determination. Instead you rely on external sources to tell you what to say, how to think with nary a thought of the reality. In short your a shill member of the collective which must be destroyed.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
coke is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 12:11 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
You are mistaken snowflake. Its not that I support him. I just oppose your ideology and your doctrine. I oppose your talking points and narratives because hey are not your own but someone else. I oppose the very foundation that you claim to stand on because it shifts more than a pile of sand in a river. I oppose you because you make claims like you just did with nothing factual to actually back them up. I generally oppose you because your not capable of self thought or determination. Instead you rely on external sources to tell you what to say, how to think with nary a thought of the reality. In short your a shill member of the collective which must be destroyed.


Yes, Yes. I'm mistaken quite often and maybe I'm all wrong about you, Coke. When you first joined DTT you played the fool.....thanking everyone for every post. I have to admit, you had all of us wondering about your intellectual status, but you've shown yourself to be quite an adversary.
The problem is that adversaries like you are dangerous people. You are dangerous, not because you have firm political views or because you disagree with others or even because you see those who don't agree with you as idiots. I can understand a difference in politics. I can understand if you don’t like a government run by Democrats. I can understand if you don’t like certain ideologies, like Socialism.
You are dangerous because you aren't FOR anything. You aren't FOR unity. You aren't FOR morality. You certainly aren't for equal opportunity or justice or kindness or compassion. You aren't for integration or level playing fields. You aren't for public education or healthcare or decency. You aren't for much of anything, are you? Except maybe anger and hatred.
Anger is infectious, Coke--mighty infectious---and you've got a really bad case of it.
AND because of this you literally want people like me destroyed.
I'm truly sorry.
Thanks from GhostRider

Last edited by Clara007; April 22nd, 2017 at 03:34 PM.
Clara007 is online now  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 12:39 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Yes, Yes. I'm mistaken quite often and maybe I'm all wrong about you, Coke. When you first joined DTT you played the fool.....thanking everyone for every post. I have to admit, you had all of us wondering about your intellectual status, but you've show yourself to be quite an adversary.
The problem is that adversaries like you are dangerous people. You are dangerous, not because you have firm political views or because you disagree with others or even because you see those who don't agree with you as idiots. I can understand a difference in politics. I can understand if you don’t like a government run by Democrats. I can understand if you don’t like certain ideologies, like Socialism.
You are dangerous because you aren't FOR anything. You aren't FOR unity. You aren't FOR morality. You certainly aren't for equal opportunity or justice or kindness or compassion. You aren't for integration or level playing fields. You aren't for public education or healthcare or decency. You aren't for much of anything, are you? Except maybe anger and hatred.
Anger is infectious, Coke--mighty infectious---and you've got a really bad case of it.
AND because of this you literally want people like me destroyed.
I'm truly sorry.
Coke is a sailor who has salt water running through his veins. My name is Donald Duck and don't give a mother fuck.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
good, republican, speaks



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Words of wisdom from the last good Republican. GhostRider Americas 1 March 13th, 2017 07:10 PM
McMullen just might be a good Republican GhostRider Americas 0 January 2nd, 2017 02:38 PM
Republican Voters Want To Impeach The President. Good Luck With That. LongWinded Current Events 25 July 28th, 2014 11:59 AM
Be a good Republican, protect yourself from Democrats! intangible child Political Humor 9 May 23rd, 2013 05:03 PM
Good Review Of Saturday's Republican Debate skrekk Conservatism 12 November 15th, 2011 09:10 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.