Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree29Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 5th, 2017, 03:46 PM   #51
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: North
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I know that but he cannot actually explain how any of his magic free programs would work. Did you see the debate between him and Cruze on healthcare after the election?

His proposals would have to w/stand public scrutiny. I do not believe that they could.

Another generation of dumbed down students and public scrutiny will clamor for it.
Thanks from Sabcat
Baby Ray is offline  
Old May 7th, 2017, 12:10 PM   #52
end capitalism now
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I know that but he cannot actually explain how any of his magic free programs would work. Did you see the debate between him and Cruze on healthcare after the election?

His proposals would have to w/stand public scrutiny. I do not believe that they could.
Yes, but that's because Sanders never mentioned cutting back...even a little on the Elephant In The Room...that enormous, bloated combination of military and surveillance state agencies. If he did, you can bet for damn sure the Deep State would have landed on his head and taken him out one way or another!

The last actual peace candidate running for the Democratic nomination was Dennis Kucinich, who advocated creating a "Department of Peace"...don't ask me the details...I wasn't paying attention at the time, except that he also wanted to cut the entire military complex budgets in half. He was never more than a fringe candidate with a small contingent of supporters.

But, in this new century...after all of the mega-wars and minor wars, and occupations and expanded budgets, a candidate like Kucinich would gain a wider audience...but if he had any chance of winning, someone within the Military Industrial Complex would put a bullet in his head for threatening the Empire!

Last edited by right to left; May 7th, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
right to left is offline  
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:58 AM   #53
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Arizona
Posts: 76
Obama only succeeded in increased part time jobs which makes it look like the overall job numbers were increasing. As soon as he got into office he signed more NAFTA agreements which allowed more of corporations to expand to other territories.

For 4 straight years in a row, he exceeded the deficit by 1 trillion above the average amount of all previous presidents.
barb is offline  
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:24 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
Kelvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In
Posts: 295
Third quarter 2017 GDP revised up to 3.3%. The Atlanta Fed predicts the 4th quarter will grow 3.5%. If that happens it will mark the first time since 2004 with three consecutive quarters of 3%+ growth.
Kelvin is offline  
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:33 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,877
Yeah Obama was a real Genius
https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/d...ma-took-office
Sensible is offline  
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:39 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by barb View Post
Obama only succeeded in increased part time jobs which makes it look like the overall job numbers were increasing. As soon as he got into office he signed more NAFTA agreements which allowed more of corporations to expand to other territories.

For 4 straight years in a row, he exceeded the deficit by 1 trillion above the average amount of all previous presidents.


Links? Sources?
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:45 AM   #57
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Indeed.

imaginethat is online now  
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:52 AM   #58
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Links? Sources?
I have linked the job growth during the Obama administration a number of times, probably every time goober/skews starts a thread on the subject. It is never addressed. Part time jobs specifically the service industry and temp jobs along w/ administrative jobs regarding healthcare were the majority of the growth.
Thanks from Kelvin
Sabcat is online now  
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:11 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I have linked the job growth during the Obama administration a number of times, probably every time goober/skews starts a thread on the subject. It is never addressed. Part time jobs specifically the service industry and temp jobs along w/ administrative jobs regarding healthcare were the majority of the growth.


Is your name Barbie?? (School teacher voice!)

Clara007 is offline  
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:25 PM   #60
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Is your name Barbie?? (School teacher voice!)

Sometimes i have used barbie as a stage name but my complexion does not go well w/ the blond wig so i shy away from it lately.
Thanks from Clara007
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
$3k, class, created, economy, incomes, jobs, middle, million, obamacare



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obamacare Full Frontal: Of 953,000 Jobs Created In 2013, 77%, Or 731,000 Are Part-Tim Uncle Han Current Events 5 August 2nd, 2013 11:05 AM
Remarks by the President on Jobs for the Middle Class, 07/30/13 The White House The White House 0 July 30th, 2013 01:40 PM
FACT SHEET: A Better Bargain for the Middle Class: Jobs The White House The White House 0 July 30th, 2013 08:10 AM
Remarks By The President On Strengthening The Economy For The Middle Class The White House The White House 0 February 16th, 2013 07:30 AM
Obama claims 5 million jobs created Truth Detector Current Events 63 October 27th, 2012 01:26 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.