Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree41Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:01 PM   #11
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Another one of these idiotic threads... What proof is there of Trump colluding with the Russians???....What did Russia do to influence the election......
Especially from people like Clara and sock-puppet GhostRider.....Who kept telling us during the Benghazi/Hillary e-mail investigations....Where is the proof??
I have proved to the idiots on the right over and over and over that the Clinton email scandal, Clinton Foundation scandal and Benghazi scandal were ALL right wing manufactured lies. If dumbfucks like you don't want to accept facts you can remain the butt of jokes from intelligent people. In case you haven't noticed, the American right wing has been the laughing stock of the world for decades.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:07 PM   #12
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
So do you think it's foolish to discuss the importance of an investigation and the firing of FBI Comey? Do you think it's unnecessary to FIND OUT the Russian involvement in our elections? AND why does it matter who brings this topic/thread to our attention?

YES, we asked for PROOF during Benghazi, and we are asking for proof NOW, which WILL NOT be forthcoming if the investigation is scuddled. There are still many questions pending:
*Who will be the next FBI Director?
*Will our very divided lawmakers even be able to agree on the next FBI director's appointment/qualifications/policies?
*Can we the people believe that the current investigation will be ongoing?
*Will partisanship become more important than getting to the bottom of this investigation?
*How many more people will Trump fire and will they be persons who have been involved in this investigation?
* How influential will the president be manipulating this investigation and future investigations?

AND there are many more questions.
You can't fix stupid, talking to jimgorn and most other righties in this forum is as meaningful as talking to a box of rocks. They hate because that is all they know and all they want.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:17 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Thank God!!!
So why do you keep comparing her to the guy that actually IS the president?
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:28 PM   #14
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So why do you keep comparing her to the guy that actually IS the president?
Righties aren't happy unless they are bitching about someone or creating hate, and they are too afraid to say anything about their king trump, Hillary and Obama is all they have.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:43 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,590
YIKES, JIM!! War and Peace?? Get a publisher!!

I agree that Comey should have been fired a long time ago, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss the fact that (and let me be succinct).......he was fired two days ago. During an investigation of the sitting president who MAY be involved??? WHAT incredibly stupid timing. BUT that's Trump.
Wait. You think the Russians were involved in the presidential campaign of 1992 and 2007?? Please take off your tin foil hat and then expand that statement.
The proof was THERE for Benghazi? Well, awesome....how did we miss it and why did the GOP tell he American people the investigation found no wrong-doing on Hillary's part? Obviously YOU KNOW more than the rest of America. Please share with us. Didn't the GOP spend 7 million dollars and offer up a 2 year---7 probes investigation? Is the GOP so unbelievably inept?
It was Obama, Loretta Lynch and James Comey who scuttled it (OMG!!!....Clara spelled a word wrong!!). I did?? Gosh-a-mighty!! I could have sworn that the words "scuttle" and "scuddle" were both in the dictionary.....and....EUREKA! THEY ARE. Google it, genius.
Of course I assume Trump manipulates, engineers, influences, steers, directs and controls his constellation (where he is THE ONLY STAR)--just like he does in his businesses. He admits it in The Art of the Deal and in his dealing with the press. He manipulates everyone--every single day, including his staff.
Who told Comey to obstruct the Hillary investigation? To use your own words: Proof of that assertion?
Thanks from GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:49 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So why do you keep comparing her to the guy that actually IS the president?
There is a small matter called "Statutes of Limitations"....What she did during her tenure as USSec of State still comes under statutes....If you want to push the Russia/Trump meme....You have to realize that some of us simply see it as a distraction (red herring) from Comey's involvement in Hillary's e-mail scandal, intended to run out the clock and save Hillary, an probably other's, bacon...
Thanks from Sabcat and Sensible
Jimgorn is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:53 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
You can't fix stupid, talking to jimgorn and most other righties in this forum is as meaningful as talking to a box of rocks. They hate because that is all they know and all they want.
Yeah....You know a lot about it Ghostie....because it is you, you see in the mirror.....Now how are those puppet masters that are leading you around by the nose treating you....Get your fresh load of bullshit from them yet today??
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:54 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
There is a small matter called "Statutes of Limitations"....What she did during her tenure as USSec of State still comes under statutes....If you want to push the Russia/Trump meme....You have to realize that some of us simply see it as a distraction (red herring) from Comey's involvement in Hillary's e-mail scandal, intended to run out the clock and save Hillary, an probably other's, bacon...
And many others see see the relentless bashing of Hillary's actions in the PAST as a distraction from what trump is doing TODAY.
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:56 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
YIKES, JIM!! War and Peace?? Get a publisher!!

I agree that Comey should have been fired a long time ago, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss the fact that (and let me be succinct).......he was fired two days ago. During an investigation of the sitting president who MAY be involved??? WHAT incredibly stupid timing. BUT that's Trump.
Wait. You think the Russians were involved in the presidential campaign of 1992 and 2007?? Please take off your tin foil hat and then expand that statement.
The proof was THERE for Benghazi? Well, awesome....how did we miss it and why did the GOP tell he American people the investigation found no wrong-doing on Hillary's part? Obviously YOU KNOW more than the rest of America. Please share with us. Didn't the GOP spend 7 million dollars and offer up a 2 year---7 probes investigation? Is the GOP so unbelievably inept?
It was Obama, Loretta Lynch and James Comey who scuttled it (OMG!!!....Clara spelled a word wrong!!). I did?? Gosh-a-mighty!! I could have sworn that the words "scuttle" and "scuddle" were both in the dictionary.....and....EUREKA! THEY ARE. Google it, genius.
Of course I assume Trump manipulates, engineers, influences, steers, directs and controls his constellation (where he is THE ONLY STAR)--just like he does in his businesses. He admits it in The Art of the Deal and in his dealing with the press. He manipulates everyone--every single day, including his staff.
Who told Comey to obstruct the Hillary investigation? To use your own words: Proof of that assertion?
Clara....Clara....Clara.....My post was long because YOU...asked a bunch of loaded questions.. Let me go get my little book of Logical Fallacies and see how many you can use in a single post....
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:59 PM   #20
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
There is a small matter called "Statutes of Limitations"....What she did during her tenure as USSec of State still comes under statutes....If you want to push the Russia/Trump meme....You have to realize that some of us simply see it as a distraction (red herring) from Comey's involvement in Hillary's e-mail scandal, intended to run out the clock and save Hillary, an probably other's, bacon...
I've known some really stupid hateful people in my life but none compare to you. You hate without reason, you hate as a hobby. You see the liar trump's Russia connection investigation as a red herring because you are afraid of what it will prove, your king is a low life scum sucking pig and liar that conned you.
GhostRider is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
deeper, russia, ties, trump



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Smoke is getting thicker about Trumps ties to Russia GhostRider Americas 0 March 20th, 2017 08:12 PM
The Trump swamp of corruption gets deeper. GhostRider Americas 1 February 26th, 2017 06:54 PM
From Russia With Love - Trump Campaign Ties Camelot Current Events 9 August 16th, 2016 01:33 AM
Deeper Ties to Corporate Cash for Doubtful Climate Researcher LongWinded Current Events 70 February 26th, 2015 10:24 AM
U.S. and China say deeper military ties needed to avoid missteps msnbc.com Current Events 0 January 10th, 2011 12:01 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.