Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree7Thanks
  • 1 Post By Jimmyb
  • 2 Post By Salinator1
  • 1 Post By Twisted Sister
  • 2 Post By Salinator1
  • 1 Post By Salinator1
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:23 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,012
Trump tweets possible violation of law

A Trump Tweet May Have Violated Federal Law And Could Land Him In Prison For 20 Years

If this is possible because of the liar trump's tweets about Yates, there could be even more charges leveled for the tweets about Comey, trump might just tweet himself out of office.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:31 PM   #2
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,318
How exactly do Trump's tweet violate 18 U.S. Code 1512?
Thanks from Jimgorn
Jimmyb is offline  
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
How exactly do Trump's tweet violate 18 U.S. Code 1512?
By just being Trump. If you don't agree, you are just a hateful! And a liar. Liar Trump is your hero!
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
Salinator1 is offline  
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:25 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
A Trump Tweet May Have Violated Federal Law And Could Land Him In Prison For 20 Years

If this is possible because of the liar trump's tweets about Yates, there could be even more charges leveled for the tweets about Comey, trump might just tweet himself out of office.
Is a Tweet a Twitter? I will never join Twitter or Facebook. etc. I accidently found out that my new cell phone has a camera and put a piece of duct tape over the camera lens. Today I called a number on a suspicious letter from Fraud at Citibank and Master Card. She had a foreign accent and only wanted my SSN. I said this is a scam and said never contact me again. She said Bye and I say Bye.
Thanks from Sabcat
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:35 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Is a Tweet a Twitter? I will never join Twitter or Facebook. etc. I accidently found out that my new cell phone has a camera and put a piece of duct tape over the camera lens. Today I called a number on a suspicious letter from Fraud at Citibank and Master Card. She had a foreign accent and only wanted my SSN. I said this is a scam and said never contact me again. She said Bye and I say Bye.
To post a message on Twitter is a Tweet. You may be confused with GhostRider being a Twit that has nothing to do with Twitter whether he Tweets or not Tweet.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
Salinator1 is offline  
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:51 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinator1 View Post
To post a message on Twitter is a Tweet. You may be confused with GhostRider being a Twit that has nothing to do with Twitter whether he Tweets or not Tweet.
I was asking a serious question and you answered it by saying when posting a message on Twitter is a Tweet. Another serious question, why would anyone in their right mind Tweet on Twitter?
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:55 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I was asking a serious question and you answered it by saying when posting a message on Twitter is a Tweet. Another serious question, why would anyone in their right mind Tweet on Twitter?
Posting a message on Twitter is a Tweet. I don't do it, but apparently all sorts of people from different walks of life do Tweet.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Salinator1 is offline  
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:07 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinator1 View Post
Posting a message on Twitter is a Tweet. I don't do it, but apparently all sorts of people from different walks of life do Tweet.
To each his own.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:02 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I was asking a serious question and you answered it by saying when posting a message on Twitter is a Tweet. Another serious question, why would anyone in their right mind Tweet on Twitter?


Sister, Twitter is one more form of social media. There are several benefits:
1) Instant news in real time 2) Opinions on that news in real time 3) Access to people in high places 4) New connections/friends 5) Twitter is micro-blogging--a place to channel your thoughts, questions--140 character limit. 6) It's global.

With things like Facebook you can share photos, family news, and personal information--connect with old friends and their families. It's more personal/warm fuzzy. With Twitter you are communicating with strangers from around the world and people you would ordinarily have no access to. It's an interesting format.
Clara007 is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
law, trump, tweets, violation



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump Quote or Not? - A Quiz Game on Trump Quotes and Tweets TrumpDon Political Humor 1 March 10th, 2017 09:54 AM
Over 12,000 tweets calling for Trump's assassination excalibur Current Events 3 February 3rd, 2017 10:01 PM
Trump tweets praise for protesters hours after calling them 'very unfair' imaginethat Current Events 163 November 14th, 2016 04:44 PM
Weapon violation case markallen Crime and Punishment 14 June 13th, 2016 06:24 AM
Iran Missile Test A Likely UN Violation excalibur Current Events 24 October 17th, 2015 08:35 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.