Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree12Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 22nd, 2017, 07:47 AM   #11
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
GR....
Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed ....
Please stop posting this kind of shit. It doesn't help to make your case.
As I wrote, "if only a small percentage of these rumors are true" ....
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 08:40 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
As I wrote, "if only a small percentage of these rumors are true" ....
Yeah, but the thread title says:
More smoke to fuel the fire in the Trump cult of liars and thieves
The article didn't do that.
Thanks from Sabcat
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 09:48 AM   #13
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Yeah, but the thread title says:
More smoke to fuel the fire in the Trump cult of liars and thieves
The article didn't do that.
Is this not smoke? "The stream of information coming out of the intelligence community continues to drip faster by the day, which was just made even more evident by a new report alleging that Donald Trump has been caught on tape offering to craft policies in Putinís favor in exchange for a deal to rig the election."

Are these not part of the cult of liars and thieves? "Three of Donald Trumpís advisors were also allegedly caught on tape in a separate recording discussing the deal."

When all these "unsubstantiated" rumors are added to the known facts about the trump ties to Russia like Tillerson, Flynn and DeVos, the rumors start to make sense and are worth noting and investigating.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:23 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Is this not smoke? "The stream of information coming out of the intelligence community continues to drip faster by the day, which was just made even more evident by a new report alleging that Donald Trump has been caught on tape offering to craft policies in Putinís favor in exchange for a deal to rig the election."

Are these not part of the cult of liars and thieves? "Three of Donald Trumpís advisors were also allegedly caught on tape in a separate recording discussing the deal."

When all these "unsubstantiated" rumors are added to the known facts about the trump ties to Russia like Tillerson, Flynn and DeVos, the rumors start to make sense and are worth noting and investigating.
Written like the true shadow Government puppet you are, you are a lying piece of shiite, well your masters are you just regurgitate what you are told to. I have proof but can't show it.
Thanks from Sabcat
Sensible is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 11:26 AM   #15
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Written like the true shadow Government puppet you are, you are a lying piece of shiite, well your masters are you just regurgitate what you are told to. I have proof but can't show it.
Your "shadow government" is nothing but right wing bat shit crazy conspiracy bull shit that weak minded people believe. YOU don't have proof of anything!
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Your "shadow government" is nothing but right wing bat shit crazy conspiracy bull shit that weak minded people believe. YOU don't have proof of anything!
Said the shadow puppet piece of Shiite!
Thanks from Sabcat
Sensible is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:59 PM   #17
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Said the shadow puppet piece of Shiite!
You right wing bible thumping fake Christians are too funny.
GhostRider is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
cult, fire, fuel, liars, smoke, thieves, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump proven to be a liar and smoke thickens. GhostRider Americas 39 March 23rd, 2017 04:08 PM
Too much smoke for there not to be a fire GhostRider Americas 4 January 20th, 2017 05:25 PM
Who would you rather smoke weed with? Trump or Hillary imaginethat Politicians 23 May 17th, 2016 06:35 AM
Trumpís Cult of Personality Is Corrupting Conservatism movingforward Current Events 30 December 15th, 2015 11:45 AM
Fuel Barges Explode, Causing Large Fire in Ala. intangible child Current Events 51 April 29th, 2013 10:37 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.