Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree76Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:13 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You're joking, right?
No deadly serious....RNG is playing a classic example of the Strawman argument there... A Fallacy in Logic requires no response....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:22 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
No deadly serious....RNG is playing a classic example of the Strawman argument there... A Fallacy in Logic requires no response....
Confirmed. You are definitely joking.
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:24 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Confirmed. You are definitely joking.
What part of "Strawman" argument don't you understand????
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:31 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
What part of "Strawman" argument don't you understand????
What part of "your saying it does not make it a fact' don't YOU understand?

For YEARS we have all watched comments from RW here such as "Islam is not a REAL religion, it's a cult" and other similar remarks. Snotty implications that all Muslims are, if not terrorists themselves, at least supporters or sympathizers.
You people fool no one with this crap.

And no I am NOT going to search through all the thousands of posts here to finds specific examples. Anyone that has been here for awhile and has an IQ greater than their shoe size has seen such posts.
Thanks from Clara007 and GhostRider

Last edited by Hollywood; May 22nd, 2017 at 04:48 PM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:52 PM   #35
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat
Some branches of Islam think exactly that. Rape is an acceptable act in some parts of that culture. A culture that they are more than eager to share w/ the west.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat
Seriously, you are all over the place here. We could get into the discussion on if the religion itself is to blame or if people are weaponizing the religion for political gain. IMO it is a little of one and more of the other. But that is besides the point. The fact is that the people committing these acts have one thing in common and that is their religion. And now you are implying that pre western intervention it was all sunshine and unicorns, seriously. People have been killing each other over that same chunk of sand in the name of one invisabal friend or another for thousands of years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke
Bubba compares Christians to Muslims in order to defend killing in the name of Islam. Its the classic if they did it then you can defense, only they,being the Christians, are not actually killing people world wide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat
So since you have observed this we as a community should turn our backs on the obvious rape culture that the Muslim community is introducing into western society.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork
Those who choose to ignore the threat of Islam, such as Western European Countries will live to rue their decision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat
Why are we as a society not applying these same standards to fundamentalist Muslims?

Some way another the left has suddenly made the decision to over look this very important attribute of Muslim society. They have a very backwards laws.

Women are property and gays are to be killed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke
Great philosophical rant. When you get some proof of the Syrian gas attack being a sham etc. etc. Then by all means share that proof. Until then your just another tin foil wearing conspiracy theorist, who throws in the tried and tested usual leftard mantra of the west is bad, Muslim good, its all the west fault etc. etc. etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot
This outstanding gentlemen learned to hate whites from someplace and I have a wonderful feeling that it started in school and the Muslim thingy sent it over the cliff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork
Muslims don't have a right to emigrate to the U.S.! What "Why not?", you say.

Well for one reason Islam is anathema to America and our way of life. Islam preaches the conversion of non believers or their destruction. Islam desires, and demands the establishment of Sharia Law. It condones many misogynistic practices, as well as barbaric punishments for those who run afoul of Sharia law. Islam condones it's spread via the sword. This is not the doctrine of a religion in the sense that our forefathers defined or conceived of a religion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landcover
Muslims are on your side of ignorance, obscurantism and totalitarianism. Islam - is perfect ideology for people with no intellectual tendencies.
And there's lots more. I just got tired of going through the search.
Thanks from Hollywood and GhostRider
RNG is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:54 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
These are just a few examples from the first two threads I pulled up, I don't think their comments reflected any feeling of greatness about the Muslim religion as your king trump suggests. Now the question is, is your king backing down from his campaign propaganda or are you righties now being hypocrites. The most likely answer is both.

Quote from "Kbear"
muslim kills french police chief and wife in front of 3 y/o son #3
"Islam is a totalitarian ideology that aims to control the religious, social and political life of mankind in all its aspects the life of its followers without qualification, and the life of those who follow the so-called tolerated religions to a degree that prevents their activities from getting in the way of Islam in any manner..
wake up world!"

Roastpork #14
"What you fail to understand is that Muslim Jihadi don't gave a dam whether we respect them or not. They want sharia Law and death to all non believers; and the more moderate Muslims are too chicken shit to do anything about it. So just stick your head in the sand and wait till one fucks you in the ass."

Webguy4
a word to muslims..
Post #7
"if you havn't offended a moslem yet, you're un-american."

Webguy4
Post #12
"There,s no significant difference between Moslems and nazis."

Kbear
#50
"it is nuts but what's REALLY nuts is that some countries like the UK, germany, sweden etc.., are willing to accomodate these scumbags! even with their crime rates soaring, their women getting gang raped by gangs of muslim pigs who think it's their right to rape non-muslim women, the murders, the beatings etc...they keep letting MORE in! it truly boggles my mind! i DON'T GET IT---WHY!!???????????"

Webguy4
#52
"A moderate Moslem is one who doesn't want to kill you himself, he wants his radical brother to do it."

Thanks from Hollywood and GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:59 PM   #37
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Ray View Post
GR is a hater, and haters gonna hate.
Baby Coke is someone who can't stand the truth, fears the truth, fears his own kind.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:07 PM   #38
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
And there's lots more. I just got tired of going through the search.
The right hates their reflections in the cyber mirrors.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 06:00 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
And there's lots more. I just got tired of going through the search.
Thank you. That was my point, the examples are simply endless.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 22nd, 2017, 07:10 PM   #40
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,007
I never said I was in complete agreement with Trump. I agree with Rush, Trump is not a conservative.
webguy4 is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
angers, saudis, sides, speech, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ivanka Trump takes 100 million dollars from Saudis GhostRider Current Events 0 May 21st, 2017 11:54 AM
President Trump gave the best speech goodpen Current Events 16 March 2nd, 2017 03:17 PM
Trump's speech.... urbrother Americas 30 January 25th, 2017 07:04 AM
Trump's Big Immigration Speech RNG Americas 83 September 6th, 2016 06:32 AM
Obama angers key constituency CNN Current Events 1 August 9th, 2010 12:55 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.