Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree14Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:05 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
The Right blames media for Trump's problems

Gingrich: I?m ?personally offended? by US media | TheHill

The only people responsible for the GOP and trump's bad press is the GOP and trump, the media is just doing their job.

Last edited by imaginethat; May 25th, 2017 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Trumps to Trump's
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:40 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,473
I agree.

It's like a bunch of reporters doing a story about a serial killer and some dumb ass journalist asking if they were only going to publish the negative aspects of the story.
Thanks from Hollywood, Clara007 and GhostRider
tristanrobin is offline  
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:46 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Gingrich: I?m ?personally offended? by US media | TheHill

The only people responsible for the GOP and trump's bad press is the GOP and trump, the media is just doing their job.


Oh poor Newt. Well, here's a news flash for him. I'M personally offended by him and his hypocrisy.
Trump gets bad press because he says and does stupid things. Trump gets bad press because he throws tantrums and talks like a 7 year old. Trump gets bad press because he won't stop tweeting. Trump gets bad press because apparently he doesn't follow the advice of his advisors or maybe he doesn't listen to them. Trump gets bad press because he's picked a cabinet of billionaires who have NO idea what they are doing.
AND finally, Trump gets bad press because HE started a war with the media. Every president has to deal with the media and most DO NOT like the constant surveillance, barrage of questions, and opinion pieces....but the last thing a president should do is declare war on the very people who are assessing and reporting the president's every move.
AND THAT is the ultimate idiocy of DJT.
Thanks from imaginethat and GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:48 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,732
To be fully accurate, way too many "bombshell" stories are based upon unnamed sources.

That aside, who the hell gives one damn about what the Newt thinks about anything?
Thanks from Panther, Sabcat, Hollywood and 3 others
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:38 AM   #5
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
To be fully accurate, way too many "bombshell" stories are based upon unnamed sources.

That aside, who the hell gives one damn about what the Newt thinks about anything?
And way too many of those "bombshell" stories based on "unnamed sources" are found to be true.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 25th, 2017, 10:04 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,364
At this point, not many people put stock in anything the MSM is producing. The overwhelming media-bias against Trump has been well founded fact. To deny that only makes you look even more foolish.
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old May 25th, 2017, 10:14 AM   #7
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
At this point, not many people put stock in anything the MSM is producing. The overwhelming media-bias against Trump has been well founded fact. To deny that only makes you look even more foolish.
To you say the same about a Fox, dead breitbart, alex jones, rush limbaugh or sean hannity.?
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 25th, 2017, 01:47 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
And way too many of those "bombshell" stories based on "unnamed sources" are found to be true.
Can you name any?
Remember the Maine?
username is offline  
Old May 25th, 2017, 01:51 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
At this point, not many people put stock in anything the MSM is producing. The overwhelming media-bias against Trump has been well founded fact. To deny that only makes you look even more foolish.
The ratings going down for Fox is not surprising. What was it about President Obama was the greatest gun salesman ever. This is my opinion on polls and ratings. You are seeing the rise of liberal commentary and liberal polling because they are the offended party right now. They have lost the Senate, the House, the Presidency. They have lost the largest majority of State governments in history. Right now their electorate is turning to anything that tells them what they want to hear. The same was true with the Republicans and Rush or Hannity or Fox news. Now that the Republicans are the dominate party you will see more of them turn away from their usual news outlets. Gun sales will decrease. They will hang the phone up with polling calls because they are not interested.
username is offline  
Old May 25th, 2017, 02:03 PM   #10
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Can you name any?
Remember the Maine?
Watergate ring a bell? Vietnam war ring a bell? Drugs for arms ring a bell? Monica Lewinski ring a bell?
GhostRider is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
blames, media, problems, trump, trumps



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Russia Revelations Pose New Problems For Trumps NSA skews13 Current Events 2 February 10th, 2017 04:21 PM
Russian Media Blames US for Crash, 224 Deaths imaginethat Europe 17 November 12th, 2015 11:20 PM
Obama Blames Big Government Hondo69 Current Events 27 December 11th, 2013 07:30 AM
McCain blames Wall Street; Biden blames Bush, McCain CNN Current Events 7 September 17th, 2008 06:35 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.