Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Americas (http://defendingthetruth.com/americas/)
-   -   Us vs Them (http://defendingthetruth.com/americas/61289-us-vs-them.html)

hot dragon June 14th, 2017 07:30 PM

Us vs Them
 
the people on one side are saying:

its absolutely unacceptable.
obviously illegal and criminal and they clearly belong in prison.
dangerous to the safety of americans everywhere.
unprecedented breach of trust.

the people on the other side are saying:

its a storm in a teacup. hell, its a storm in an empty teacup.
there was nothing illegal done, no law was broken.
there is no danger, stop with your fear mongering.
nothing actually happened, its garbage fake news.

now, am i talking about the trump-russia connection, or clintons emails?

Sabcat June 14th, 2017 08:07 PM

Drugs.

justoneman June 14th, 2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot dragon (Post 1074273)
the people on one side are saying:

its absolutely unacceptable.
obviously illegal and criminal and they clearly belong in prison.
dangerous to the safety of americans everywhere.
unprecedented breach of trust.

the people on the other side are saying:

its a storm in a teacup. hell, its a storm in an empty teacup.
there was nothing illegal done, no law was broken.
there is no danger, stop with your fear mongering.
nothing actually happened, its garbage fake news.

now, am i talking about the trump-russia connection, or clintons emails?

There is no actual evidence of any collusion by Trump with Russia. Nothing.


Hillary was proven to have grossly mishandling classified information over and over and destroying evidence and lying about it.


Your comparison is a poor one. Sorry.

hot dragon June 14th, 2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justoneman (Post 1074283)
There is no actual evidence of any collusion by Trump with Russia. Nothing.


Hillary was proven to have grossly mishandling classified information over and over and destroying evidence and lying about it.


Your comparison is a poor one. Sorry.

i know you dont understand the point i am trying to make, but you do prove it perfectly.

skews13 June 15th, 2017 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot dragon (Post 1074273)
the people on one side are saying:

its absolutely unacceptable.
obviously illegal and criminal and they clearly belong in prison.
dangerous to the safety of americans everywhere.
unprecedented breach of trust.

the people on the other side are saying:

its a storm in a teacup. hell, its a storm in an empty teacup.
there was nothing illegal done, no law was broken.
there is no danger, stop with your fear mongering.
nothing actually happened, its garbage fake news.

now, am i talking about the trump-russia connection, or clintons emails?

The lies, that led to, and the war crimes committed during the illegal invasion of Iraq.

Jimgorn June 15th, 2017 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot dragon (Post 1074286)
i know you dont understand the point i am trying to make, but you do prove it perfectly.

So, what you are saying, we are politically polarized..?? That I find hard to believe...

Jimgorn June 15th, 2017 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skews13 (Post 1074315)
The lies, that led to, and the war crimes committed during the illegal invasion of Iraq.

You do know those lies started when Clinton was President...??...Don't you??...and what was illegal about it??..Congress passed the Authorization for the Use of Force....Even Hilly voted for it...

hot dragon June 15th, 2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skews13 (Post 1074315)
The lies, that led to, and the war crimes committed during the illegal invasion of Iraq.

?

topic?

hot dragon June 15th, 2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimgorn (Post 1074337)
So, what you are saying, we are politically polarized..?? That I find hard to believe...

not just polarised. polarised to the point you arent bothering to look beyond the R and D label. thats where american politics is from what i can see. all you guys do is ask "are they R or D?" and then you make up your mind about whether they are right or wrong. you never bother to look at what is actually happening, just who it is happening to. its not politics anymore, its tribalism.

Panther June 15th, 2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot dragon (Post 1074445)
not just polarised. polarised to the point you arent bothering to look beyond the R and D label. thats where american politics is from what i can see. all you guys do is ask "are they R or D?" and then you make up your mind about whether they are right or wrong. you never bother to look at what is actually happening, just who it is happening to. its not politics anymore, its tribalism.

A brilliant person or an asshole.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.