Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree36Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2017, 10:33 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Maybe it is because every leftist and their mother are overlooking or worse applauding the actions of the terrorist group known as antifa (also BAMN and BLM). I don't feel the need to point out the downfalls of the victims of terrorism.

Are you trying to imply that the Muslim terrorists are justified blowing up infidels? Their victims are deserving in their eyes.
We are more alike than not most days. I was neither applauding nor over looking the actions of the antifa crowd. Merely, as usual, pointing out the hypocrisy.
Thanks from Clara007
BubbaJones is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:21 PM   #22
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
We are more alike than not most days. I was neither applauding nor over looking the actions of the antifa crowd. Merely, as usual, pointing out the hypocrisy.
Some how or another the globalist establishment has unified black bloc/antifa/BLM/BAMN (BAMN and BLM now have international chapters) along w/ Muslim fundamentalists activists and are using them to disrupt populist movements. The media has been covering this from a positive perspective. Our intellectual elites Here on DTT are praising their destruction.

No one that I am aware of is supporting the actions of "nazis" in fact just the opposite. In reality they are very rare outside of prison. It is the fact that it has become publicly acceptable to just assign people as nazis and everybody knows that it is ok to punch nazis.


According to these regressive leftists everyone is a racist/sexist/homophobe/islamaphobe or whatever the fuck they can push to further their narrative. PC culture has gotten so far out of control that they made up a term micro aggressions and have convinced themselves that they are to be concidered violence. So now that violence can be met w/ violence looking at a person wrong is racist and they are a nazi. Everybody knows it is ok to punch nazis.

It is ridiculous.
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:41 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Some how or another the globalist establishment has unified black bloc/antifa/BLM/BAMN (BAMN and BLM now have international chapters) along w/ Muslim fundamentalists activists and are using them to disrupt populist movements. The media has been covering this from a positive perspective. Our intellectual elites Here on DTT are praising their destruction.

No one that I am aware of is supporting the actions of "nazis" in fact just the opposite. In reality they are very rare outside of prison. It is the fact that it has become publicly acceptable to just assign people as nazis and everybody knows that it is ok to punch nazis.


According to these regressive leftists everyone is a racist/sexist/homophobe/islamaphobe or whatever the fuck they can push to further their narrative. PC culture has gotten so far out of control that they made up a term micro aggressions and have convinced themselves that they are to be concidered violence. So now that violence can be met w/ violence looking at a person wrong is racist and they are a nazi. Everybody knows it is ok to punch nazis.

It is ridiculous.
Its the left who is assigning the term nazi to people. It is the left who is subjugating free speech. It is the left, as this thread indicates, who is supporting violence against those they disagree with. It is the left who has became the brown shirts.
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:43 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Is it ok to rape a feminist?


I don't like rape or the politics of feminists but baybe if we combine them they turn into rainbows and butterflies.
Your point just went over the head of these sheeple.
guy39 is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:45 AM   #25
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Your point just went over the head of these sheeple.
Not surprising...look a Russian.
Thanks from guy39, caconservative and Parsifal
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
conservatism, developmental, fascist, logic, unfolding



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Site Of San Bernardino Shooting Helps Individuals With Developmental Disabilities LongWinded Current Events 4 December 2nd, 2015 03:51 PM
Progressive V. Fascist Danjb25 Liberalism 125 April 28th, 2012 04:13 AM
The Senate Is Becoming Fascist ! NoMoreDems-Reps Current Events 3 December 6th, 2011 12:21 AM
Conventional Logic vs. Religious Logic tadpole256 Religion 2 August 31st, 2009 09:01 PM
Fascist Bush? Reg Perrin Political Talk 11 April 25th, 2007 02:38 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.