Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree23Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:49 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,479
These quotes answer the racial questions:


"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."
Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957



1879 letter from Baruch Levy to Karl Marx:
"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which it is said that when the messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands."
Pilgrim is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:44 AM   #12
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjohn1324 View Post
Now how long would it have taken the people of Papua New Guinea to invent an airplane if it wasn't given to them by Europeans? Millions of year? Never?

China never had the kind of technological advantage that Europe did. China's claim to fame is gunpowder, a compass, printing, and paper. None of this allowed them to dominate the world. They were defeated by Arabs in 710 at the height of Tang power. The Chinese gunpowder weapons that the Song Dynasty had were not even advanced enough to fend off the Mongols who had no gunpowder.

Europe's advantage started with their improvement of gunpowder weapons and ships. They were easily able to conquer the Western Hemisphere and dominate Indian Ocean trade. Then, with the inventions of Industrial Revolution, things just became ridiculous and there's no way anyone could stop them. The only reason the rest of the world caught up is because Europe gave their technology away. China may have invented gunpowder, but we invented machine guns, aircraft, tanks, etc.

So it's not as if some other "race" was finally able to catch up with the Europeans. What happened was that Europe changed after WWII. I am trying to find out what was the specific process that led to them now being ashamed to even be proud of anything they've ever done. And to be letting floods of immigrants into their country and destroying their whole demographic.

How did we get from white nationalism to white self-hatred in 80 years?
I don't think it is a matter of "attacking the oppressors" or of white self-hatred. I think it is the fear of losing an advantaged position that whites, and in particular white males held for so long they didn't even realize they were in an advantaged position, so any lessening of their advantage is seen as a loss.
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:46 AM   #13
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
These quotes answer the racial questions:


"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."
Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957



1879 letter from Baruch Levy to Karl Marx:
"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which it is said that when the messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands."
It's them evil Joooz again, ain't it Pilgrim? (Said in my best John Wayne voice.)
RNG is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:58 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I don't think it is a matter of "attacking the oppressors" or of white self-hatred. I think it is the fear of losing an advantaged position that whites, and in particular white males held for so long they didn't even realize they were in an advantaged position, so any lessening of their advantage is seen as a loss.

Agreed. I know I keep repeating myself but do people "GET" the following statistics? This is why we call it white privilege.
Congress: 90% white
Governors: 96% white
Top military advisors: 100% white
President and Vice President: 100% white
Current POTUS cabinet: 91% white
People who decide which TV shows we see: 93% white
People who decide which books we read: 90% white,
People who decide which news is covered: 85% white,
People who decide which music is produced: 95% white
Teachers: 83% white
Full time College Professors: 84% white
Owners of menís pro-football teams: 97% white
Whites account for about 81 percent of the workforce.
9 out of 10 whites dominate these professions: Veterinarian, farmers, ranchers, pilots, mechanics, EMTs, architects, costruction managers, steel workers, carpenters, sales reps, painters, scientists, execs.....75% of nurses are white.
AND the next time you pick up a box of band-aides, take a look at the description: Skin colored. Whose skin?? Just sayin'........
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:37 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
People who decide which TV shows we see: 93% white
People who decide which books we read: 90% white,
People who decide which news is covered: 85% white,
People who decide which music is produced: 95% white
Still pretending Jews are White, Clara?
Pilgrim is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:48 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Still pretending Jews are White, Clara?


Now HW. NOW!
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:59 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjohn1324 View Post
Now how long would it have taken the people of Papua New Guinea to invent an airplane if it wasn't given to them by Europeans? Millions of year? Never?

China never had the kind of technological advantage that Europe did. China's claim to fame is gunpowder, a compass, printing, and paper. None of this allowed them to dominate the world. They were defeated by Arabs in 710 at the height of Tang power. The Chinese gunpowder weapons that the Song Dynasty had were not even advanced enough to fend off the Mongols who had no gunpowder.

Europe's advantage started with their improvement of gunpowder weapons and ships. They were easily able to conquer the Western Hemisphere and dominate Indian Ocean trade. Then, with the inventions of Industrial Revolution, things just became ridiculous and there's no way anyone could stop them. The only reason the rest of the world caught up is because Europe gave their technology away. China may have invented gunpowder, but we invented machine guns, aircraft, tanks, etc.

So it's not as if some other "race" was finally able to catch up with the Europeans. What happened was that Europe changed after WWII. I am trying to find out what was the specific process that led to them now being ashamed to even be proud of anything they've ever done. And to be letting floods of immigrants into their country and destroying their whole demographic.

How did we get from white nationalism to white self-hatred in 80 years?
Egypt and China had great civilizations going when Europeans were primitive savages living in mud huts.
Oh yeah, Europeans perfected gunpowder weapons, but everyone has them now, a technological breakthrough yields a temporary advantage, China is on the rise, it's world's number one economy now, and it's not slowing down, and it's investing in research.

Every person on this earth wants a better life, white nationalism seemed to work for a while, but it's over, it failed to deliver on it's false promises.
It's gone as a viable system, that's why it only get's embraced by the lower class less educated dregs of society.
Those are the folks who always get used.
goober is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:17 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Still pretending Jews are White, Clara?
Still pretending you're not as fucking dumb as a bag of wet hair, and a anti-semantic racist?

Hank Aaron because successful and renown in the sport of baseball because he hit 715 fucking home runs in his career and NOT due to some crazy-ass "Jewish conspiracy."

Buddy Guy and B.B. King became YUUUGE successes in the entertainment industry because they can just play the shit out of a guitar and sing.

Need I go on?
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:17 PM   #19
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
These quotes answer the racial questions:


"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."
Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957



1879 letter from Baruch Levy to Karl Marx:
"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which it is said that when the messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands."
Yes. I was trying hard not to say anything like "it was the Jews."

But....

I was reading about why the Immigration Act of 1965 was passed and apparently Jewish members of Congress and Jewish influencers had been trying to change the immigration law in the USA for over 40 years. As soon as this law passed, Jewish people with influence made sure that many, many non-whites came into the country.

This is just one of many examples.
Thanks from Pilgrim
farmerjohn1324 is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:21 PM   #20
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Agreed. I know I keep repeating myself but do people "GET" the following statistics? This is why we call it white privilege.
Congress: 90% white
Governors: 96% white
Top military advisors: 100% white
President and Vice President: 100% white
Current POTUS cabinet: 91% white
People who decide which TV shows we see: 93% white
People who decide which books we read: 90% white,
People who decide which news is covered: 85% white,
People who decide which music is produced: 95% white
Teachers: 83% white
Full time College Professors: 84% white
Owners of menís pro-football teams: 97% white
Whites account for about 81 percent of the workforce.
9 out of 10 whites dominate these professions: Veterinarian, farmers, ranchers, pilots, mechanics, EMTs, architects, costruction managers, steel workers, carpenters, sales reps, painters, scientists, execs.....75% of nurses are white.
AND the next time you pick up a box of band-aides, take a look at the description: Skin colored. Whose skin?? Just sayin'........
So do you also think there is a white privilege in the UK? What about France? Germany? Poland? Spain?

What about the fact that non-whites and females are given scholarships just for being non-white or female?

What about the fact that corporations actively promote diversity to the point of hiring non-white people intentionally?

To take your example of pro sports owners. Mark Cuban owned the Dallas Mavericks. He is white. He bought the team with the millions of dollars he earned creating and selling software. Was this his "privilege" or did he EARN IT? Was it possibly due to his BRAIN and not some invisible "privilege?"

What about the fact that lawmakers have created a welfare state in order to support non-whites?
farmerjohn1324 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
gained, liberals, power, wwii



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Return of the WWII warbird era coke Science and Technology 0 April 25th, 2016 05:13 PM
Middle Class Gained under GWB, Lost with Obama Libertine Current Events 173 September 4th, 2014 05:35 PM
How Corporations Gained Control of The US tadpole256 Business & Industries 0 July 26th, 2008 08:34 AM
WWII vet John Stanford, 81 intangible child Warfare 0 September 9th, 2006 07:31 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.