Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:08 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Well, mostly your lack of support for free-speech, unless it's only what you want to hear. The hateful rhetoric, and physical attacks by Antifa, and BLM can be condoned because, your on their side and that makes it OK. That's the problem. It's not "OK" no matter who's doing it. Physical redress only invites more physical redress.
Fortunately for me I don't give the slightest shit what you think.

I just said that ANYONE regardless of their "side" should be arrested and face the legal consequences of ANY illegal acts such as attacking another. Can't you read?
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 21st, 2017, 01:41 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Fortunately for me I don't give the slightest shit what you think.

I just said that ANYONE regardless of their "side" should be arrested and face the legal consequences of ANY illegal acts such as attacking another. Can't you read?
You don't think...period. You react without thought. This is another example of your narrow minded thought. Its not just about physical confrontation, its also about hearing and believing a narrative that is negative without ever considering the source. The MSM has dubbed the Nazi and White Supremacists as Rightwing malcontents, when in fact that is not the truth. They are a fringe element not beholding to any political Party. Rightwing suggest Republican, the Party that fought against prejudice and racism. But the MSM has pushed that narrative, devoid of logic, and the Liberals are running with it.
caconservative is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:28 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
How stupid are these RW's that are trying to say Nazis and fascists are socialist and commies. They know nothing of history or current events. And they seem proud of it. smh
It's called Sarah Palin speak. They've been steadily using it since they lost to Obama the first time.

Obama Derangement Syndrome isn't ad hominem. It's an accurate description of a very real mental illness.

One of the symptoms is to engage in word salad rants.
Thanks from catus felis
skews13 is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:43 PM   #14
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,906
Sure, let's compare a group of violent, masked anarcho communists to American war vets.


The title of the OP sure does fit.

Absolutely shameful.
Thanks from caconservative
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:33 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
You don't think...period. You react without thought. This is another example of your narrow minded thought. Its not just about physical confrontation, its also about hearing and believing a narrative that is negative without ever considering the source. The MSM has dubbed the Nazi and White Supremacists as Rightwing malcontents, when in fact that is not the truth. They are a fringe element not beholding to any political Party. Rightwing suggest Republican, the Party that fought against prejudice and racism. But the MSM has pushed that narrative, devoid of logic, and the Liberals are running with it.
"Right wing malcontents" is NOT a political party.
They are the far right (hence the term "right wing" OF a political party.
Just as Communists (real ones) are generally considered the FAR LEFT OF a political party.

Let me help you a bit, the Republican party stopped showing any interest in opposing prejudice and racism in the mid-60's, at the latest. You release that was over 50 years ago, right?
Thanks from catus felis
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:53 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
You don't think...period. You react without thought. This is another example of your narrow minded thought. Its not just about physical confrontation, its also about hearing and believing a narrative that is negative without ever considering the source. The MSM has dubbed the Nazi and White Supremacists as Rightwing malcontents, when in fact that is not the truth. They are a fringe element not beholding to any political Party. Rightwing suggest Republican, the Party that fought against prejudice and racism. But the MSM has pushed that narrative, devoid of logic, and the Liberals are running with it.


Oh please---the very idea of YOU (of all people) calling someone else NARROW MINDED is hysterical. Really....it's just too too funny.

AND you are really trying to convince people that Neo Nazis and White Supremacists are NOT RW malcontents?? They certainly aren't Liberals or Independents. Some of them are running for office ON THE GOP TICKET.
Thanks from catus felis and Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:28 AM   #17
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Oh please---the very idea of YOU (of all people) calling someone else NARROW MINDED is hysterical. Really....it's just too too funny.

AND you are really trying to convince people that Neo Nazis and White Supremacists are NOT RW malcontents?? They certainly aren't Liberals or Independents. Some of them are running for office ON THE GOP TICKET.
Cac hates all minorities equally.
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:20 AM   #18
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
It's called Sarah Palin speak. They've been steadily using it since they lost to Obama the first time.

Obama Derangement Syndrome isn't ad hominem. It's an accurate description of a very real mental illness.

One of the symptoms is to engage in word salad rants.
I like to think I'm not a hypocrite. I've conceded​ ODS was a thing, as was BDS. And to be honest, TDS exists also. It exists based on whoever is President, regardless of their sainthood or being spawn of the devil

Presidential derangement syndrome ought to have its own entry in a dictionary. Regardless of who they are, half the country is (or a majority of the world will also if a Democrat isn't in office) going to be batshit nutty all the time because their guy or gal ain't in office.

Conceded, this is part of the democratic system. The bug in politics however, is how it can turn the most intelligent of us into babbling adult child's making idiotic statements with very few reflecting on the consequences of their words.

Free speech is one of our most cherished beliefs, but what good does it do if no one will listen to opposing view points?
Panther is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:45 AM   #19
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,556
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
.

Let me help you a bit, the Republican party stopped showing any interest in opposing prejudice and racism in the mid-60's, at the latest. You release that was over 50 years ago, right?
I disagree. The majority never stopped having an interest in opposing racism and prejudice. Semamtics aside, What it boils down to is opinions, not facts. The facts are, or what i believe them to be, is that neither party are what they label the other side as. In fact they more similarities than not. A few nutcases on the far side of both respective parties do not define the whole. That is where half our troubles lay. Sterotyping and narrative fitting. We can't see this because of our own inherent political biases nullifies rational thought.

The other side is stupid and that is the only point that has been made abundantly clear time and again for as long as I've been on the internet.
Panther is offline  
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:22 AM   #20
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post

Nazi assholes, not Americans

One of the arguments heard from the right and even from our president is that if antifa, Black Lives Matter, the “alt-left” (which isn’t even a thing), and other left-leaning groups had not shown up to counter-protest Nazis (we repeat, to counter-protest Nazis), there would have been no violence in Charlottesville.

That is the equivalent of saying, “Had the Allies not invaded France, there would have been no violence in Europe in 1944.” These were Nazis and Klan members. There is no “both sides” here. You either support Nazis, or you don’t.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ng-an-American
no he problem with the Group pictured, and Antifa and Alt-Left.. is they are BOTH THE SAME both are violent extreme groups. Same coin different faces
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
american, conservative, liberal



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
is God conservative or liberal? webguy4 Christianity 51 August 22nd, 2013 02:23 PM
You know you're an uber liberal or conservative if.... imaginethat Philosophy 6 April 9th, 2013 02:24 AM
TORN BETWEEN LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE. Joey358 Conservatism 36 January 14th, 2013 10:36 AM
Liberal v. Conservative leighredf Conservatism 11 September 13th, 2010 12:55 PM
Liberal media is a conservative lie hevusa Conservatism 19 September 28th, 2005 07:50 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.