Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:46 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,518
This Is Not About Being Liberal Or Conservative. This Is About Being An American


Nazi assholes, not Americans

One of the arguments heard from the right and even from our president is that if antifa, Black Lives Matter, the “alt-left” (which isn’t even a thing), and other left-leaning groups had not shown up to counter-protest Nazis (we repeat, to counter-protest Nazis), there would have been no violence in Charlottesville.

That is the equivalent of saying, “Had the Allies not invaded France, there would have been no violence in Europe in 1944.” These were Nazis and Klan members. There is no “both sides” here. You either support Nazis, or you don’t.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ng-an-American
skews13 is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:23 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,380
tristanrobin is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 08:14 AM   #3
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: nunya
Posts: 421
You're not us soldiers storming the beaches of Normandy pal. You're a bunch of self-righteous assholes who think rights are conditional.

Seriously, imagine the damn gall to make this comparison.
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
04960319 is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 08:23 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
You're not us soldiers storming the beaches of Normandy pal. You're a bunch of self-righteous assholes who think rights are conditional.

Seriously, imagine the damn gall to make this comparison.
What are you whining about kid?
Yep, the Nazis have a right to say what they wish. Others have a right to tell them to take their hateful rhetoric and shove it up their Nazi asses.
Someone breaks a law, like shooting someone or driving a car over them, they get arrested and face the consequences regardless of what "side" they are on.

So, what's your problem?
Thanks from catus felis
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:49 AM   #5
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
You're not us soldiers storming the beaches of Normandy pal. You're a bunch of self-righteous assholes who think rights are conditional.

Seriously, imagine the damn gall to make this comparison.
You just love them Nazis, don't you.
RNG is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:55 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
You just love them Nazis, don't you.
Is that what he was referring to? Or is just your lack of comprehension?
caconservative is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:07 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What are you whining about kid?
Yep, the Nazis have a right to say what they wish. Others have a right to tell them to take their hateful rhetoric and shove it up their Nazi asses.
Someone breaks a law, like shooting someone or driving a car over them, they get arrested and face the consequences regardless of what "side" they are on.

So, what's your problem?
Well, mostly your lack of support for free-speech, unless it's only what you want to hear. The hateful rhetoric, and physical attacks by Antifa, and BLM can be condoned because, your on their side and that makes it OK. That's the problem. It's not "OK" no matter who's doing it. Physical redress only invites more physical redress.
Thanks from Sensible
caconservative is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:25 AM   #8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post

Nazi assholes, not Americans

One of the arguments heard from the right and even from our president is that if antifa, Black Lives Matter, the “alt-left” (which isn’t even a thing), and other left-leaning groups had not shown up to counter-protest Nazis (we repeat, to counter-protest Nazis), there would have been no violence in Charlottesville.

That is the equivalent of saying, “Had the Allies not invaded France, there would have been no violence in Europe in 1944.” These were Nazis and Klan members. There is no “both sides” here. You either support Nazis, or you don’t.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ng-an-American
What a load of crap, I despise those inbred idiots. Strange I don't see them Storming the Maginot Line in France. Why show up and give them what they wanted? I don't support the leftist nazis either which is exactly what antifa and blm are.
Thanks from Sabcat
Sensible is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:27 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
What a load of crap, I despise those inbred idiots. Strange I don't see them Storming the Maginot Line in France. Why show up and give them what they wanted? I don't support the leftist nazis either which is exactly what antifa and blm are.
That's just stupid.

That's like yelling at the fat kid because he FINALLY hit the bullies back and won.
Thanks from skews13, catus felis and Camelot
tristanrobin is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:31 PM   #10
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
That's just stupid.

That's like yelling at the fat kid because he FINALLY hit the bullies back and won.
How stupid are these RW's that are trying to say Nazis and fascists are socialist and commies. They know nothing of history or current events. And they seem proud of it. smh
Thanks from catus felis and Hollywood
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
american, conservative, liberal



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
is God conservative or liberal? webguy4 Christianity 51 August 22nd, 2013 03:23 PM
You know you're an uber liberal or conservative if.... imaginethat Philosophy 6 April 9th, 2013 03:24 AM
TORN BETWEEN LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE. Joey358 Conservatism 36 January 14th, 2013 11:36 AM
Liberal v. Conservative leighredf Conservatism 11 September 13th, 2010 01:55 PM
Liberal media is a conservative lie hevusa Conservatism 19 September 28th, 2005 08:50 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.