Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree59Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:51 AM   #71
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Beat the rush rush and put Booger on ignore, he's nothing but a troll.
No don't do that. Look at all posts by all people. The ones that are 70% insult just shows who they are. I enjoy seeing people reveal their nature so. It turns people off on both sides and ends up doing the opposite of what he intends.
Thanks from Sabcat
justoneman is online now  
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:27 AM   #72
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Lets see he post facts you post insults...
Nope! You both post lies and a demented denial of reality, based on your almost complete ignorance about everything, your utter stupidity and your massive brainwashing. I debunk your bullshit.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Who is the stupid one in that conversation.
As is obvious to pretty near everybody else, except maybe your fellow rightwingnut retards, you are indeed the very, very stupid ones. So stupid you are mentally capable of recognizing just how extradinarily stupid you actually are.
Thanks from Camelot
Ahgho Boogheroff is offline  
Old September 24th, 2017, 01:05 PM   #73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
... who seems to have a lot of facts and links in most of his posts.
and a lot of gratuitous insult for anybody who questions him....So the nitwit cancels out anything he is saying,....
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old September 24th, 2017, 04:59 PM   #74
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
That won't work. We will RESIST until the day this creep is kicked out of office. We do not recognize him and never will. The End.
Why dont you head over to north Korea and resist w/ rocketman?

That place sounds more your style
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:14 PM   #75
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Why dont you head over to north Korea and resist w/ rocketman?

That place sounds more your style
It is the embarrassing petulant child who coined such names as rocket man who will be leaving his post. RESIST !!!!!
Camelot is offline  
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:38 PM   #76
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Beat the rush rush and put Booger on ignore, he's nothing but a troll.
I have never put anyone on ignore here but that one is close. Not because i disagree w/ what he says but because it is giant spam. Shit, it takes forever to page thru. Wicked annoying.
Sabcat is offline  
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:41 PM   #77
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahgho Boogheroff View Post
Nope! You both post lies and a demented denial of reality, based on your almost complete ignorance about everything, your utter stupidity and your massive brainwashing. I debunk your bullshit.




As is obvious to pretty near everybody else, except maybe your fellow rightwingnut retards, you are indeed the very, very stupid ones. So stupid you are mentally capable of recognizing just how extradinarily stupid you actually are.
it appears nothing but insults.. Wow my 3rd Grade nephew has more a grasp of the world than you.

Since all you have are insults and lies of omission
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:41 PM   #78
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,646
20 people are shot by police.

16 of them are white 3 are African American 1 is Asian or native American.


44% of all police officers murdered were murdered by a someone in the demographic that makes up 13% of the population.
Thanks from Hashtag

Last edited by TNVolunteer73; September 24th, 2017 at 05:46 PM.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:46 PM   #79
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 55,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
20 people are shot by police.

16 of them are white 3 are African American 1 is Asian or native American.
Just because you say so? Or, have you anything to back up your declaration?
imaginethat is offline  
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:29 PM   #80
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
and a lot of gratuitous insult for anybody who questions him....So the nitwit cancels out anything he is saying,....
Insulting anti-science, reality-denying moronic stooges for the fossil fuel industry like you and your denier cult butt-buddies, who are part of a very evil conspiracy to commit Crimes Against Humanity, is actually termed 'justified', not "gratuitous", you whiny little sack of very ignorant shit.
Ahgho Boogheroff is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
guys, lefty, lot, tough



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who are the Good Guys and Who are the Bad Guys? RNG Middle East 6 April 7th, 2015 02:43 PM
You Lefty's...Here is the thing.... antares Current Events 41 June 8th, 2014 10:48 AM
OPPs another lefty hypocrite. TNVolunteer73 Current Events 2 April 10th, 2014 01:41 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.