Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:16 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
You are ridiculous. Hillary Clinton smashed devices requested by Congress with a hammer. She had her hard drives wiped clean with bleach bit. She lied over and over about not having any classified emails. Those classified emails were on Anthony Weiners laptop You say no evidence but there was such a strong unbelieveably stong case against Hillary. This is the most obvious case of political corruption of the FBI ever. You do not decide a case before interrogating the center of the investigation. Ridiculous.
There wasn't a case against Hillary.
You had a bunch of Republicans claiming there was, but there wasn't.

They were just making stuff up to fool morons, they fooled you, right?
Thanks from RNG, Camelot and McCoy
goober is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 08:26 PM   #12
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
A thread on the faux talking point already exists and has been debunked.
Another lie.


You sure do like to lie.
Thanks from Truther
Sabcat is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 08:26 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
There wasn't a case against Hillary.
You had a bunch of Republicans claiming there was, but there wasn't.

They were just making stuff up to fool morons, they fooled you, right?
So you believe classified information did not go onto Anthony Weiner's laptop?
Thanks from webguy4
justoneman is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:35 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
So you believe classified information did not go onto Anthony Weiner's laptop?
I believe there wasn't a case against Hillary.
And so do the investigators, who actually saw the evidence, and interviewed the witnesses.

I also don't believe that Hillary had a hundred or so people murdered, or that she is a major Cocaine trafficker.

I believe that the GOP has been actively making up stories about the Clintons for going on 40 years.
And I believe only morons believe those stories.

Because after you've seen a hundred or so Hillary stories debunked, how do you manage to believe the next one is absolutely true?
Thanks from Camelot
goober is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:57 AM   #15
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
I believe there wasn't a case against Hillary.
And so do the investigators, who actually saw the evidence, and interviewed the witnesses.

I also don't believe that Hillary had a hundred or so people murdered, or that she is a major Cocaine trafficker.

I believe that the GOP has been actively making up stories about the Clintons for going on 40 years.
And I believe only morons believe those stories.

Because after you've seen a hundred or so Hillary stories debunked, how do you manage to believe the next one is absolutely true?
Stupid is as stupid does. This is nothing more than an attempt by the right to deflect from the many contacts that the Chump campaign had with Russian intelligence as they were cyber attacking this country. Think about the stupid hypocrisy here. Their panties are in a knot because Hillary used a private email server. They claim they care because her data could have been compromised by foreign hackers. Yet, they rush to defend the Orange Jackass who was actually colluding with a foreign power to do just that. In short, they are idiots. The End.
Camelot is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 07:32 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,322
There was never going to be any "real" investigation, these people protect each other.
Thanks from webguy4
Quigley is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:46 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
There was never going to be any "real" investigation, these people protect each other.
Well of course, anything that doesn't turn out to your liking is the result of a huge conspiracy.
Thanks from Camelot
goober is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 09:20 AM   #18
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
I believe there wasn't a case against Hillary.
And so do the investigators, who actually saw the evidence, and interviewed the witnesses.

I also don't believe that Hillary had a hundred or so people murdered, or that she is a major Cocaine trafficker.

I believe that the GOP has been actively making up stories about the Clintons for going on 40 years.
And I believe only morons believe those stories.

Because after you've seen a hundred or so Hillary stories debunked, how do you manage to believe the next one is absolutely true?
B-b-b-b-b-but you don't deny she was trafficking little kids for sexual purposes out of a Pizza Parlour, do you?????????????
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 09:29 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Well of course, anything that doesn't turn out to your liking is the result of a huge conspiracy.
She smashed devices with hammers and bleach bit wiped clean hard drive that were supposed to be submitted for evidence. She is guilty as sin and now we see she was not even interviewed before being let off the hook. Comey now is being investigated for a crime. They gotten this by testimony of his coworkers. This is a very hot and ongoing crime investigation.
Thanks from webguy4
justoneman is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 09:37 AM   #20
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
She smashed devices with hammers and bleach bit wiped clean hard drive that were supposed to be submitted for evidence. She is guilty as sin and now we see she was not even interviewed before being let off the hook. Comey now is being investigated for a crime. They gotten this by testimony of his coworkers. This is a very hot and ongoing crime investigation.
Chump colluded with the country that was cyber attacking this country.
Camelot is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
cleared, clinton, comey, investigation



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump Asked Comey to End Flynn Investigation Clara007 Political Talk 27 May 21st, 2017 06:45 PM
Comey Memo Asks Trump to End the Flynn Investigation tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 26 May 18th, 2017 10:22 PM
Comey's Opening Statement Confirms Ongoing Investigation skews13 Current Events 17 March 22nd, 2017 12:36 PM
Hillary Clinton crying about Comey justoneman Current Events 23 November 19th, 2016 02:54 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.