Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2017, 05:37 AM   #1
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,995
Comey Cleared Clinton Before Investigation

Breaking: Original Version of Blacked out Comey Doc Surfaces on Internet... Time to Restart the Investigation
webguy4 is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 05:42 AM   #2
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,393
A thread on the faux talking point already exists and has been debunked.
Camelot is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 05:50 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
A thread on the faux talking point already exists and has been debunked.
"faux"? So you think Comey did not write a note about letting Hillary off the hook months before even interviewing her?
Thanks from webguy4
justoneman is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 06:13 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,999
of course no answer.
justoneman is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 06:38 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,184
So after interviewing dozens of witnesses and getting the forensic reports, and not having evidence of a crime, he starts writing a letter before he interviews Hillary, because what are the odds that in the absence of sufficient evidence to file a charge, Hillary will incriminate herself?

How do you think the world works?
Thanks from catus felis and Camelot
goober is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:01 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
So after interviewing dozens of witnesses and getting the forensic reports, and not having evidence of a crime, he starts writing a letter before he interviews Hillary, because what are the odds that in the absence of sufficient evidence to file a charge, Hillary will incriminate herself?

How do you think the world works?
An investigation concluded before interrogating the person who was being investigated. Ridiculous. Before questioning Cheryl Mills. Heck before giving immunity to Mills and Heather Samuelson. Why give them immunity after Comey already decided on not recommending a prosecution? What would the immunity be for? Makes no sense at all. 17 witnesses were interviewed AFTER Comey already decided to let Hillary off the hook.
justoneman is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:25 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
An investigation concluded before interrogating the person who was being investigated. Ridiculous. Before questioning Cheryl Mills. Heck before giving immunity to Mills and Heather Samuelson. Why give them immunity after Comey already decided on not recommending a prosecution? What would the immunity be for? Makes no sense at all. 17 witnesses were interviewed AFTER Comey already decided to let Hillary off the hook.
You don't interview the prime suspect first, what can you ask them?
Did you do it?
NO.
OK, thanks.

You look for stuff that indicates a crime took place, but you have a picture emerge of what happened long before you finish interviewing people.
And the last dozen or so interviews are with people only tangentially related to the investigation.
You look for evidence that you can ask people to explain, that's how you trip them up.
If you have nothing, you know you have nothing, long before the investigation is over. But when nothing pans out, when all the witnesses agree on what happened, and what they agree on isn't a crime, there isn't a lot the last witnesses can add.

Look, Ken Starr's investigators found a canceled check for $25,000 that had "Payoff Clintons" written on it.
What they found was that Jim McDougall wrote that check, they also found that Jim McDougall endorsed that check, and that Jim McDougall cashed that check and that the funds went to pay loans that belonged to Jim McDougall.
But Ken Starr called a press conference and announced that they had found a canceled check that was marked "Payoff Clintons", he left out the rest.

He presented something he knew was not evidence of wrongdoing by the Clintons in a way that made it seem it was evidence against them.
Starr knew that the Clintons had done nothing wrong in the Whitewater case, but he was keeping the investigation alive for political reasons.

Comey knew there was not evidence to support a charge against Clinton, and he started working on the finding. Because after interviewing hundreds of witnesses, the facts had emerged, and the odds of one of the last witnesses turning the whole thing around were next to nothing.
Thanks from catus felis
goober is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:44 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
You don't interview the prime suspect first, what can you ask them?
Did you do it?
NO.
OK, thanks.

You look for stuff that indicates a crime took place, but you have a picture emerge of what happened long before you finish interviewing people.
And the last dozen or so interviews are with people only tangentially related to the investigation.
You look for evidence that you can ask people to explain, that's how you trip them up.
If you have nothing, you know you have nothing, long before the investigation is over. But when nothing pans out, when all the witnesses agree on what happened, and what they agree on isn't a crime, there isn't a lot the last witnesses can add.

Look, Ken Starr's investigators found a canceled check for $25,000 that had "Payoff Clintons" written on it.
What they found was that Jim McDougall wrote that check, they also found that Jim McDougall endorsed that check, and that Jim McDougall cashed that check and that the funds went to pay loans that belonged to Jim McDougall.
But Ken Starr called a press conference and announced that they had found a canceled check that was marked "Payoff Clintons", he left out the rest.

He presented something he knew was not evidence of wrongdoing by the Clintons in a way that made it seem it was evidence against them.
Starr knew that the Clintons had done nothing wrong in the Whitewater case, but he was keeping the investigation alive for political reasons.

Comey knew there was not evidence to support a charge against Clinton, and he started working on the finding. Because after interviewing hundreds of witnesses, the facts had emerged, and the odds of one of the last witnesses turning the whole thing around were next to nothing.
You are ridiculous. Hillary Clinton smashed devices requested by Congress with a hammer. She had her hard drives wiped clean with bleach bit. She lied over and over about not having any classified emails. Those classified emails were on Anthony Weiners laptop You say no evidence but there was such a strong unbelieveably stong case against Hillary. This is the most obvious case of political corruption of the FBI ever. You do not decide a case before interrogating the center of the investigation. Ridiculous.

Last edited by justoneman; September 3rd, 2017 at 08:06 AM.
justoneman is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:44 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,999
Haha! Liberals do not even want to touch this thread. When they do they look foolish.
Thanks from webguy4 and Sabcat
justoneman is offline  
Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:12 AM   #10
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
So after interviewing dozens of witnesses and getting the forensic reports, and not having evidence of a crime, he starts writing a letter before he interviews Hillary, because what are the odds that in the absence of sufficient evidence to file a charge, Hillary will incriminate herself?

How do you think the world works?
At least he's on board with Mueller interviewing Chump under oath before a determination is made. Oh wait, they want to shut that investigation down altogether. What phony hypocrites.
Camelot is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
cleared, clinton, comey, investigation



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump Asked Comey to End Flynn Investigation Clara007 Political Talk 27 May 21st, 2017 06:45 PM
Comey Memo Asks Trump to End the Flynn Investigation tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 26 May 18th, 2017 10:22 PM
Comey's Opening Statement Confirms Ongoing Investigation skews13 Current Events 17 March 22nd, 2017 12:36 PM
Hillary Clinton crying about Comey justoneman Current Events 23 November 19th, 2016 02:54 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.