Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2017, 02:44 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I don't recall that.
I don't either.
imaginethat is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 02:48 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
I seem to remember reading about hundreds maybe even thousands of voter names being removed from the voter roles in California when Trump authorized a check for illegal voters, by requesting lists of those who voted. Golly gee wiz, I wonder why that would happen?
Wow, hundreds, that could really influence the result in a state as small as California...
People get removed from voter rolls, because they die, they move, and the registrar cleans up the list.

But everyone on that list has a name and an address.
That's why there were 35 cases of voter fraud over the last 16 years.
There is no incentive to commit voter fraud, that's why it doesn't happen.

But Breitbart caters to a group we'll call morons, who actually believe the nonsense that Breitbart publishes, that's how you can tell that they're morons.
Thanks from Clara007
goober is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:15 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Here's why you look completely ridiculous.
Over the last 16 years there have been 35 convictions for voter fraud out of over a billion ballots cast.
And you have been fooled into thinking that in one small state, suddenly 5000 people decide to commit voter fraud.
Never mind that all the state officials say there's nothing wrong, even though the story has been thoroughly debunked by reputable news outlets, even though the source of the story is a serial liar.

You look very stupid for imagining that 5,000 people are going to commit a felony, while providing the information on their driver's license to the people they are supposedly defrauding.

I knew this story was pure bullshit when I read the title.
The fact that OP was from Breitbart, was confirmation, from Kris Kobach, even more confirmation.
The story itself is pure bulllshit, it takes selected factoids, ignores reality, and presents those factoids in a way that people without functioning bullshit detectors might assume there was something there, especially people whose main methodology to separate truth from fiction, is "how much do I want to believe this is true?"

So yeah, anyone who thinks this story has any credibility, looks like a moron.
That's just a fact.
Why would that make me look ridiculous? I'm merely stating what NH is doing. Only time will tell what NH finds.
caconservative is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 05:17 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Why would that make me look ridiculous? I'm merely stating what NH is doing. Only time will tell what NH finds.
Only time will tell if the sun is coming up tomorrow, we can't be sure, just because there's only been 35 cases of voter fraud in the last 16 years, doesn't mean that 5000 people didn't decide to commit felonies all at once....
We'll have to wait for the investigation to finish....

Remember when a thousand dead people voted in the Carolina election, that just had to be voter fraud, well, most of it anyway, some of it anyway, it couldn't all be legit.
Except the state investigated each and every case, and found each and every case was caused by poll worker error or an absentee ballot mailed before death.
Every case, not a single case of fraud.

It's gonna be the same thing here, I know that, and you don't, because you can't add up facts. That's pretty clear.
goober is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:40 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Only time will tell if the sun is coming up tomorrow, we can't be sure, just because there's only been 35 cases of voter fraud in the last 16 years, doesn't mean that 5000 people didn't decide to commit felonies all at once....
We'll have to wait for the investigation to finish....

Remember when a thousand dead people voted in the Carolina election, that just had to be voter fraud, well, most of it anyway, some of it anyway, it couldn't all be legit.
Except the state investigated each and every case, and found each and every case was caused by poll worker error or an absentee ballot mailed before death.
Every case, not a single case of fraud.

It's gonna be the same thing here, I know that, and you don't, because you can't add up facts. That's pretty clear.


2008:

ACORN workers in Seattle, Washington, committed what the secretary of state called, “the worst case of voter registration fraud in the history of the state of Washington.” The group submitted 1,762 fraudulent voter registration forms. The group’s leader, Clifton Mitchell, was convicted of false registrations and served nearly three months in jail. Four other ACORN workers on his team also received jail time, and ACORN was fined $25,000 to cover the cost of the investigation.

Source: Heritage Foundation.
Thanks from webguy4
caconservative is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:44 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
2008:

ACORN workers in Seattle, Washington, committed what the secretary of state called, “the worst case of voter registration fraud in the history of the state of Washington.” The group submitted 1,762 fraudulent voter registration forms. The group’s leader, Clifton Mitchell, was convicted of false registrations and served nearly three months in jail. Four other ACORN workers on his team also received jail time, and ACORN was fined $25,000 to cover the cost of the investigation.

Source: Heritage Foundation.
Voter REGISTRATION fraud.

Any evidence that any of those people actually VOTED?

Any evidence at all of widespread VOTER fraud (as opposed to voter registration fraud)?

Didn't think so
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:26 AM   #37
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,767
Ok, yeah, I'm gonna fill out over seventeen hundred ( and that's just the ones that got found) fraudent forms and then not use them for anything. (Sarcasm).
webguy4 is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:43 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Ok, yeah, I'm gonna fill out over seventeen hundred ( and that's just the ones that got found) fraudent forms and then not use them for anything. (Sarcasm).
You do realize that a lot of the time these people registering people to vote get a bonus for the number of people they register.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 07:02 AM   #39
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,767
Kobach: It Appears Out-of-State Voters Changed Outcome of New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

Voter fraud proven
webguy4 is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 07:32 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,586
Holy crap, do you even LOOK at previous posts on a thread???

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
This story is the basis for the original post on this thread. We've been discussing it for four pages and it has been completely debunked. The writers methodology for "proving" voter fraud is so laughably flawed that the conclusion can only be described as "wishful thinking"

Yet here you are presenting it like it's some smoking gun that we've never seen before.

You might want to familiarize yourself with the discussion before making yourself look like an idiot.
Thanks from RNG and Clara007

Last edited by Nwolfe35; September 12th, 2017 at 07:52 AM.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
alive, fraud, voter



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump committed voter supression, voter purging & voter fraud. EbonyBreeCaple Current Events 104 December 29th, 2016 02:38 AM
Voter fraud Patriot66 Current Events 1 November 5th, 2016 09:04 AM
It's all about voter fraud, right ? Camelot Current Events 10 February 11th, 2014 05:41 PM
Voter Fraud Log... Post events of voter fraud here.... MAGMAN Current Events 7 October 27th, 2012 03:12 PM
Voter Fraud in the U.S? Observer Politicians 1 December 12th, 2007 08:39 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.