Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree76Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:30 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
(My Bold) There is something seriously wrong with you. You are in need of a psychiatrist far more than you need a political forum IMO.
The left doesn't realize they are fulfilling scripture with their "progressivism".
BS Filter is online now  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:33 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Exactly.

However, now that they know they are losing the “culture war” they are slowly changing their battle cry.

When they held all the power they wanted to prevent anyone else from living their life in peace. Now that they are losing their favored status they are trying to claim victimhood and saying what the others have been asking for all along.

That is the history of religion in Western Civilization. When they hold all the power they are ruthless with those that don’t follow their creed. When they loose their power they start being accommodating and try to pretend that as their position all along.

Christianity in the West wasn’t always peace and love. It wasn’t until the Enlightenment when the great thinkers of the time started throwing off the shackles of religion as the basis for society did they become the “God Is Love” religion we all see today.


The victimization has reared it's nasty head in other ways as well. Now we are told that reverse racism reigns---that there's no such thing as white privilege--never existed. Poor Christians are "deprived" of prayer and sacred music in school. Their contempt for world religions, such as Islam, is on the rise. Our universities preach unchristian propaganda--unholy lifestyles!! People of color deserve what they get. The wealthy deserve what THEY get. On and on.

The problem I have with all this is the hypocrisy. It's the reason that so many have left the church. We have moved so far away from the teachings of Jesus--the love thy neighbor--the kindness, forgiveness, generosity aspects.
BUT....For many, the God is Love religion still remains. Unfortunately, it is the Bible thumping/scripture shouting who continually abuse that Christian tenet that drive others away. It's no wonder there are so many nonbelievers.
Thanks from tristanrobin, Camelot and Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:39 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
The victimization has reared it's nasty head in other ways as well. Now we are told that reverse racism reigns---that there's no such thing as white privilege--never existed. Poor Christians are "deprived" of prayer and sacred music in school. Their contempt for world religions, such as Islam, is on the rise. Our universities preach unchristian propaganda--unholy lifestyles!! People of color deserve what they get. The wealthy deserve what THEY get. On and on.

The problem I have with all this is the hypocrisy. It's the reason that so many have left the church. We have moved so far away from the teachings of Jesus--the love thy neighbor--the kindness, forgiveness, generosity aspects.
BUT....For many, the God is Love religion still remains. Unfortunately, it is the Bible thumping/scripture shouting who continually abuse that Christian tenet that drive others away. It's no wonder there are so many nonbelievers.
That's a warped view of Christianity, in my opinion. Many have this view of Jesus walking around preaching love and peace and tolerance for everything. That's warped and not scriptural. Jesus said "sin no more". Jesus said marriage is a male and female. Jesus made a whip and beat people and tore up the temple. Do you honestly want to discuss the real Jesus of the scriptures or just the fantasy Jesus in your mind?
BS Filter is online now  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:39 AM   #14
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
The victimization has reared it's nasty head in other ways as well. Now we are told that reverse racism reigns---that there's no such thing as white privilege--never existed. Poor Christians are "deprived" of prayer and sacred music in school. Their contempt for world religions, such as Islam, is on the rise. Our universities preach unchristian propaganda--unholy lifestyles!! People of color deserve what they get. The wealthy deserve what THEY get. On and on.

The problem I have with all this is the hypocrisy. It's the reason that so many have left the church. We have moved so far away from the teachings of Jesus--the love thy neighbor--the kindness, forgiveness, generosity aspects.
BUT....For many, the God is Love religion still remains. Unfortunately, it is the Bible thumping/scripture shouting who continually abuse that Christian tenet that drive others away. It's no wonder there are so many nonbelievers.
Both you and NWolfe are correct. Certain insecure white males cannot accept a world where they don’t enjoy white male priviledge with all of the discriminating perks that it entails. These are weak males Clara and do not represent all males.
Thanks from tristanrobin and Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:44 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
(My Bold) There is something seriously wrong with you. You are in need of a psychiatrist far more than you need a political forum IMO.


Aren't you feelin' the Christian "LOVE" there, Cammy?? Absolutely amazing that someone who claims to be a Christian--the religion of love, forgiveness, and kindness--should resort to authority, guilt, judgment, punishment, enmity, and threats.
Guys like Quigly see themselves as the good guys in white hats, always a head above the rest of us poor sinners and non-believers. Somewhere along the line the "good guys in white hats" lost the religion of love and optimism. Apparently their god is too small.
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:45 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Both you and NWolfe are correct. Certain insecure white males cannot accept a world where they don’t enjoy white male priviledge with all of the discriminating perks that it entails. These are weak males Clara and do not represent all males.
Nonsense. "White privilege" is just the latest propaganda term being used to divide citizens. People are people, some are poor, some wealthy, some lucky, some unfortunate. The black millionaires playing football and basketball or in entertainment or business must have mugged some white guy and stole his "privilege", huh. Absurd.
BS Filter is online now  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:49 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
That's a warped view of Christianity, in my opinion. Many have this view of Jesus walking around preaching love and peace and tolerance for everything. That's warped and not scriptural. Jesus said "sin no more". Jesus said marriage is a male and female. Jesus made a whip and beat people and tore up the temple. Do you honestly want to discuss the real Jesus of the scriptures or just the fantasy Jesus in your mind?


Are you saying Jesus did NOT preach love, peace and tolerance??
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:53 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Are you saying Jesus did NOT preach love, peace and tolerance??
I'm saying what's in my post. Read it again and challenge whatever you find.
BS Filter is online now  
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:56 AM   #19
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Aren't you feelin' the Christian "LOVE" there, Cammy?? Absolutely amazing that someone who claims to be a Christian--the religion of love, forgiveness, and kindness--should resort to authority, guilt, judgment, punishment, enmity, and threats.
Guys like Quigly see themselves as the good guys in white hats, always a head above the rest of us poor sinners and non-believers. Somewhere along the line the "good guys in white hats" lost the religion of love and optimism. Apparently their god is too small.
Guys like Quigley have mental problems that they wish to expose on internet political forums. A simple reading of his or sensible’s posts indicate that they are barren of Christian values. They are the opposite of who they represent themselves to be. That is the irony here.
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:03 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Aren't you feelin' the Christian "LOVE" there, Cammy?? Absolutely amazing that someone who claims to be a Christian--the religion of love, forgiveness, and kindness--should resort to authority, guilt, judgment, punishment, enmity, and threats.
Guys like Quigly see themselves as the good guys in white hats, always a head above the rest of us poor sinners and non-believers. Somewhere along the line the "good guys in white hats" lost the religion of love and optimism. Apparently their god is too small.
What's amazing Clara is your inability to understand what you read. I said nothing of the kind, I am no "victim". This is exactly what I meant when I said folks always have it backwards. I walk willingly into whatever the future holds and it holds exactly what I said. I see myself as a sinner saved by grace, nothing more. My God wins, He will do the judging, not me.

Look at how you folks talk about Christians now, how hate filled you are. The truth is you are not far from Radical Islam in your hatred and you will indeed cheer the death of Christians.

When it begin you will also remember I said this.
Thanks from BS Filter
Quigley is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
churchstate, double, gop, hypocrisy



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here we go again !! Double hypocrisy !!! BubbaJones Americas 18 October 5th, 2017 03:45 PM
Church and State? and what they want US to believe! intangible child Americas 0 January 22nd, 2016 12:26 PM
More Red State Lies And Hypocrisy Camelot Current Events 1 October 6th, 2015 10:34 AM
Church and State ? azchurchmouse Americas 222 December 26th, 2013 09:11 AM
The Hypocrisy of the Catholic Church Nwolfe35 Christianity 401 August 12th, 2013 09:40 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.