Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree76Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:05 PM   #71
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I really hope you get personally involved in a court proceeding at a personal level. You need a good lesson on what constitutes proof.

Obviously you don't have a clue.
More trolling. Yaaawn.
BS Filter is online now  
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:07 PM   #72
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Read it yourself. Matthew 19 and Gospel of John Chapter 2.
Ok could not find a Bible around here but got one online. You seem like a King James kinda' guy, so we'll use that.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read that he which made (them) at the beginning made them male and female?

Matthew 19:5 And said for this cause shall a man leave father and mother, shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh.

Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain but one flesh. What God hath joined let not man put asunder.

Ok, looks like a very strong condemnation of divorce to me. Tell me, how do you people decide which verses of the Bible are absolutely holy and important and which are perfectly OK to ignore?
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:10 PM   #73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Ok could not find a Bible around here but got one online. You seem like a King James kinda' guy, so we'll use that.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read that he which made (them) at the beginning made them male and female?

Matthew 19:5 And said for this cause shall a man leave father and mother, shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh.

Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain but one flesh. What God hath joined let not man put asunder.

Ok, looks like a very strong condemnation of divorce to me. Tell me, how do you people decide which verses of the Bible are absolutely holy and important and which are perfectly OK to ignore?
Sounds like male and female becoming one flesh to me. Why? Because that's what it says.
BS Filter is online now  
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:11 PM   #74
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,622
[QUOTE=BS Filter;1112104]I proved there is Sharia Law in America after you cussed and vehemently denied it. Christians use secular government courts. Hollywood once more knocks over everything, craps on the table, then struts around claiming victory. Move along, troll.[/QUOT

... You proved nothing other than you're a hysterical fear monger and have very poor reading comprehension skills.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:14 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Sounds like male and female becoming one flesh to me. Why? Because that's what it says.
You fail to answer my question. Why are you outraged about non-straight marriages but NOT divorce?
Let NO MAN put asunder is pretty damn clear.
Why is Matthew 19:4 & 5 so important and Matthew 19:6 not?
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:17 PM   #76
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
What's amazing Clara is your inability to understand what you read. I said nothing of the kind, I am no "victim". This is exactly what I meant when I said folks always have it backwards. I walk willingly into whatever the future holds and it holds exactly what I said. I see myself as a sinner saved by grace, nothing more. My God wins, He will do the judging, not me.

Look at how you folks talk about Christians now, how hate filled you are. The truth is you are not far from Radical Islam in your hatred and you will indeed cheer the death of Christians.

When it begin you will also remember I said this.
What a drama queen!!!

If at any time the US government (or any group in the US) starts systematically killing Christians you will find me fighting against it.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:20 PM   #77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 833
[QUOTE=Hollywood;1112111]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
I proved there is Sharia Law in America after you cussed and vehemently denied it. Christians use secular government courts. Hollywood once more knocks over everything, craps on the table, then struts around claiming victory. Move along, troll.[/QUOT

... You proved nothing other than you're a hysterical fear monger and have very poor reading comprehension skills.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.850d7236889c
BS Filter is online now  
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:22 PM   #78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You fail to answer my question. Why are you outraged about non-straight marriages but NOT divorce?
Let NO MAN put asunder is pretty damn clear.
Why is Matthew 19:4 & 5 so important and Matthew 19:6 not?
Jesus says male and female become one flesh. Do you understand what the term means? Become one flesh.
BS Filter is online now  
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:40 PM   #79
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Jesus says male and female become one flesh. Do you understand what the term means? Become one flesh.
The better question is if you arenít one of the people getting married then why do you care if two people getting married are the same sex and what makes you think the government should make legal marriage obey your religious views?
Thanks from Hollywood
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:43 PM   #80
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Jesus says male and female become one flesh. Do you understand what the term means? Become one flesh.
You're tap dancing furiously and simply ignoring my questions.
What don't YOU understand about LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER???
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
churchstate, double, gop, hypocrisy



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here we go again !! Double hypocrisy !!! BubbaJones Americas 18 October 5th, 2017 03:45 PM
Church and State? and what they want US to believe! intangible child Americas 0 January 22nd, 2016 12:26 PM
More Red State Lies And Hypocrisy Camelot Current Events 1 October 6th, 2015 10:34 AM
Church and State ? azchurchmouse Americas 222 December 26th, 2013 09:11 AM
The Hypocrisy of the Catholic Church Nwolfe35 Christianity 401 August 12th, 2013 09:40 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.