Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:06 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It's going to be hilarious if this guy wins.
Indeed! Alabama can change it's State motto to "Alabama - A Pervert Paradise"......and 'GOP' wil be clearly understood by the good citizens of this country to really stand for 'Groping Old Perverts'.
Ahgho Boogheroff is online now  
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:38 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahgho Boogheroff View Post
Indeed! Alabama can change it's State motto to "Alabama - A Pervert Paradise"......and 'GOP' wil be clearly understood by the good citizens of this country to really stand for 'Groping Old Perverts'.
California can change its motto to: the "Pretentious boobs 1.4 Trillion dollars in Debt" state.
justoneman is online now  
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:55 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It's going to be hilarious if this guy wins.


Greg Gianforte
Ya know, a few years ago, Mississippi elected a DEAD GUY !! So anything is possible !!!
Thanks from imaginethat and Sabcat
BubbaJones is offline  
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:59 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
YEP--the attacks on the victims and it didn't take long, did it? AND this is the reason women DO NOT report the attacks.

It's hilarious to hear the Cult talk about "forgiveness" (something that happened 40 years ago) and in the next post we've got something that the Clintons did (UNPROVEN speculation) 40 years ago.

Convenient Christianity. It's a disease.
As I posted in a different thread, the people now defending Moore, are the very same people who convicted Kevin Spacey on the strength of one, unsubstantiated allegation from 30 years ago. The hypocrisy is amazing !!!
Thanks from Camelot
BubbaJones is offline  
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:13 PM   #25
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
YEP--the attacks on the victims and it didn't take long, did it? AND this is the reason women DO NOT report the attacks.

It's hilarious to hear the Cult talk about "forgiveness" (something that happened 40 years ago) and in the next post we've got something that the Clintons did (UNPROVEN speculation) 40 years ago.

Convenient Christianity. It's a disease.
Or because a lot of women make false accusations, making it evermore difficult for real victims to be taken seriously.

But hey, we live in a rape culture ya know. Gotta teach those young men not to rape an stuff.
Sabcat is online now  
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:22 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
.....because a lot of women make false [rape] accusations.....
And you know that...how? Rush Limpdick told you so? Or he didn't have to tell you that because it's already part of your rightwingnut (rape-culture...blame the victim) mythology?

In the real world.....

Myths about false accusation - Stanford University
Myths about false accusation

Myths: “Lots of women cry rape when they regret sex.”

“Women accuse celebrities and athletes of rape all the time for money and attention.”

“The definition of ‘rape’ is so loose these days – women can claim anything is rape and get away with it.”

“They didn’t have enough evidence to prosecute, so she was probably lying.”

“If she was really raped she would have called the police.”

The Facts
Only about 2% of all rape and related sex charges are determined to be false, the same percentage as for other felonies (FBI). So while they do happen, and they are very problematic when they do, people claim that allegations are false far more frequently than they are and far more frequently than for other crimes. Put another way, we are much more likely to disbelieve a woman if she says she was raped than if she says she was robbed, but for no good reason.

On a related note, only about 40% of rapes are ever reported to the police, and this is partly because victims know that if their claim becomes public, their every behavior will be scrutinized, they will be shamed for their sexual history, and they will be labeled as lunatic, psychotic, paranoid, and manipulative. Just because someone does not report their crime does not mean it did not happen.

Thanks from imaginethat and Clara007
Ahgho Boogheroff is online now  
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:26 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Or because a lot of women make false accusations, making it evermore difficult for real victims to be taken seriously.

But hey, we live in a rape culture ya know. Gotta teach those young men not to rape an stuff.


NO, Sabcat. "A LOT" of women do NOT make false accusations, but "A LOT" of women never say a word because the world is full of "A LOT" of men like you who wouldn't believe them if they did. I am one of those women.
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:35 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Beautiful. I'm stealing that phrase. Convenient Christianity. Love it.


THE Convenient Christians now claim that 53 Christian pastors are standing behind Roy Moore. 53. 53. 53.
Isn't Moore the guy who wanted to keep the 10 Commandments at the courthouse or wherever?? Remind me again--10 Commandments?? What things are commanded by God??
I'm just guessing but more than likely they ALL voted for Trump, even after the open mic session--even after the lies--even after the adultery, fraud, misogyny, and unChristian behavior.....because that's just what REAL men do. That's what real Christians do. That's what Jesus would have done.

Sickening.
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:01 AM   #29
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
THE Convenient Christians now claim that 53 Christian pastors are standing behind Roy Moore. 53. 53. 53.
Isn't Moore the guy who wanted to keep the 10 Commandments at the courthouse or wherever?? Remind me again--10 Commandments?? What things are commanded by God??
I'm just guessing but more than likely they ALL voted for Trump, even after the open mic session--even after the lies--even after the adultery, fraud, misogyny, and unChristian behavior.....because that's just what REAL men do. That's what real Christians do. That's what Jesus would have done.

Sickening.
The new excuse is that he only became christian a short while ago. That makes him a new man and the old stuff he did doesn't count. Someone brought up that lying about the past should be considered sort of unchristian but that of course is brushed off because of jesus and stuff or whatever.
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:22 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
The new excuse is that he only became christian a short while ago. That makes him a new man and the old stuff he did doesn't count. Someone brought up that lying about the past should be considered sort of unchristian but that of course is brushed off because of jesus and stuff or whatever.


Yeah, right. AND he only became president a short while ago. AND he only got the code for the red button a short while ago. LOL
Clara007 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
alabama, dead, moore, roy



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alabama Judge Roy Moore Suspended For Rest Of His Term skews13 Current Events 12 October 1st, 2016 10:09 AM
Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Faces Removal From Office skews13 Current Events 12 May 8th, 2016 09:55 PM
Moore Judicial Defiance in Alabama...Again baloney_detector Gay and Lesbian Rights 79 February 18th, 2015 07:07 PM
Judge Roy Moore is the Chief Justice of the state of Alabama intangible child Current Events 11 February 16th, 2015 06:23 PM
Mississippi KKK Chapter Backs Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore In Anti-Gay Marriage Fi LongWinded Current Events 38 February 14th, 2015 07:22 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.