Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree44Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:45 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 618
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
No its his word against a single person as relates to a specidic incident. There are 3 allegations of assault.
Good job at epitomizing the shameless 'politically expedient' support of pedophilia of some rightwingnuts, and serving as proof of the OP.
Ahgho Boogheroff is offline  
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:49 AM   #12
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Using the past to excuse what you plan to do in the future, is stupid and evil at the same time.
Nope, I disagree. We learn from the past. We learn that democrats ignore their sexual predators and lie for them while demanding Republicans be punished. This isn't about good clean government and morals. It's all about keeping power. We all know that, but the left can't admit it.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:49 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
No its his word against a single person as relates to a specidic incident. There are 3 allegations of assault.
And he's a proven liar, thief, and fraud.

His word means squat.

The women on the otherhand are quite credible, and calling one of them at a high school, and a signed yearbook to another, are inescapable facts.

How long have you been an apologist for child molesterers?
skews13 is offline  
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:51 AM   #14
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
More lies. We all do not. Not even close. What right do you have to speak for anyone but yourself. If you have read any posts on this board you would know that many totally dispute and disbelieve that.
The "many" you refer to are the left. It's political. We all know it's political and has absolutely nothing to do with morals and clean government.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:53 AM   #15
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
And he's a proven liar, thief, and fraud.

His word means squat.

The women on the otherhand are quite credible, and calling one of them at a high school, and a signed yearbook to another, are inescapable facts.

How long have you been an apologist for child molesterers?
Nothing has been proven. How long have you been an apologist for paid lying political operatives? How much are you being paid by the Democrat party?
Thanks from discollector
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:03 AM   #16
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
The "many" you refer to are the left. It's political. We all know it's political and has absolutely nothing to do with morals and clean government.
Again, "we all know"? You can't help lying, can you.
RNG is offline  
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:04 AM   #17
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Nothing has been proven. How long have you been an apologist for paid lying political operatives? How much are you being paid by the Democrat party?
Again I ask, did you apply the same consideration to Hillary, or Bill?

Hell no, you hypocrite.
RNG is offline  
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:10 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
As usual the "Left" misses the point. The point is that it's wrong ALL of the time and had you nipped in the bud when Billy Boy did it we might not be experiencing this crap now. The fact is that when you excused it in the 90's people were paying attention and this is a large part of why we're where we're at now. What he did did not happen in a vacuum and we're all paying the price now. The elephant in the room now is that since this Moore thing began the "Dems" have been outed as being as bad as it gets with more f their people taking a hit than the Pubs are.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:10 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
And he's a proven liar, thief, and fraud.

His word means squat.

The women on the otherhand are quite credible, and calling one of them at a high school, and a signed yearbook to another, are inescapable facts.

How long have you been an apologist for child molesterers?
When did you stop beating your wife?
Quigley is offline  
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:31 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
As usual the "Left" misses the point. The point is that it's wrong ALL of the time and had you nipped in the bud when Billy Boy did it we might not be experiencing this crap now. The fact is that when you excused it in the 90's people were paying attention and this is a large part of why we're where we're at now. What he did did not happen in a vacuum and we're all paying the price now. The elephant in the room now is that since this Moore thing began the "Dems" have been outed as being as bad as it gets with more f their people taking a hit than the Pubs are.
Damn.............................................. .........

So, if Roy Moore has a history of teen love affairs, which he probably doesn't because, well you know, women lie, but, if he did, it's the left's fault.

This isn't an either/or situation. As you say, "Both sides do it." That's true, but it doesn't erase Moore's history, nor the two times he was removed from office for violating his oath of office, which is to protect and defend the Constitution, you know, the thing you fought for.
Thanks from Hollywood
imaginethat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
end, shame



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No pride, no shame RNG Americas 51 November 18th, 2016 12:51 PM
The shame of Illinois roastpork Americas 9 September 2nd, 2016 08:02 AM
Shame on them. roastpork Current Events 6 October 6th, 2014 11:26 PM
Such a shame... tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 55 August 29th, 2007 08:07 PM
Do The Democrats Have NO Shame? Jefferson Political Talk 3 August 2nd, 2006 08:20 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.