Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree66Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:31 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
Endtherepublic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
That would work or just succeed in doing what Mexico tried.
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:33 PM   #62
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
As I said, whataboutism lives on and on.

No one is justifying Clinton's actions. Some people, including myself consider them to be lesser sins than those of Moore and the Republican President.

And Clinton has at most the possible incredibly minor potential to affect you and I in the future, whereas the Republican President and Moore have the potential to and have in fact affected you and I.
Not only is the Clinton behavior a thing of the distant past but the right wing, especially Alabama, go around preaching “morals” and “family values” to the rest of us just to be outed for immoral behavior. Further proof that they don’t really care that much about moral issues. Rather, they weaponize such identity politics but behave with utter hypocrisy.
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:40 PM   #63
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
That would work or just succeed in doing what Mexico tried.
I'm glad whackos are CPUSA advocates. Like Sab said, I appreciate your honesty. Because of your honesty, you are on record as believing the extermination of tens of millions of US citizens is acceptable to achieve your communist goals for the US.

I hope everyone here never forgets your admission.
imaginethat is online now  
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:42 PM   #64
Senior Member
 
Endtherepublic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
I'm glad whackos are CPUSA advocates. Like Sab said, I appreciate your honesty. Because of your honesty, you are on record as believing the extermination of tens of millions of US citizens is acceptable to achieve your communist goals for the US.

I hope everyone here never forgets your admission.
I am a realist. Religion is nothing but another excuse for capitalism without even the pretense of rules. Religion takes in money, it is not even taxed. Its a sham. Once Communism takes hold there can not be a competing interest with the State. Religion would be a competing interest. There would be a choice. Edit* Furthermore by the time Communism takes hold, which is still a few decades a way, I doubt there will be any serious religion in the millions left in the United States.
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:45 PM   #65
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
I am a realist. Religion is nothing but another excuse for capitalism without even the pretense of rules. Religion takes in money, it is not even taxed. Its a sham. Once Communism takes hold there can not be a competing interest with the State. Religion would be a competing interest. There would be a choice. Edit* Furthermore by the time Communism takes hold, which is still a few decades a way, I doubt there will be any serious religion in the millions left in the United States.
We reject such extreme and absolute positions in this country.
Thanks from Panther
Camelot is offline  
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:48 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
Endtherepublic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
We reject such extreme and absolute positions in this country.
Today is not tomorrow. Tomorrow gets closer and closer
Thanks from Sabcat
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:57 PM   #67
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asimov View Post
Not to be difficult, but I would like to know the source of these numbers. I think a lot of "evangelicals" simply refuse to wear the label for fear of being stigmatized. In my church there is consideration of dropping the name "evangelical" altogether because of all the BS associated with it. In that case we would just call ourselves the local Free Church. That won't change what any of us believe, but it would relegate us out of the equation and skew the numbers even further to the right. I wonder if a number of other churches haven't done the same.

Do you know the source of your numbers?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...8rncCqM8Cil65g

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...BMdzYltREurUeN

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...NQaQejEh5heqCg

Now here is a religious publication that refutes those numbers

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...J1LBo9eXuofRns

I'm not going to debate those numbers one way or the other, but the consensus in exit polling is they are accurate.

On the local level in Alabama in the case of Moore, it still remains to be seen, but the majority of support from evangelicals there also seems to be the case.
skews13 is offline  
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:17 PM   #68
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
Today is not tomorrow. Tomorrow gets closer and closer
People like you have been saying things like that for the last 240 years of this country’s history without effect.
Camelot is offline  
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:21 PM   #69
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
People like you have been saying things like that for the last 240 years of this country’s history without effect.
I will worry about tomorrow when it gets here. In the meantime, carpe diem.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:42 PM   #70
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
We reject such extreme and absolute positions in this country.
Say what?
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
america, biggest, christians, evangelical, exposing, hypocrites



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump, America's biggest embarrassment! GhostRider Americas 10 April 6th, 2017 09:30 PM
5 of the Biggest Acts of Corporate Hypocrisy in America LongWinded Economics 14 October 20th, 2015 01:12 PM
America is the biggest-growing welfare state in the world, with only economic juggern guy39 Current Events 237 February 19th, 2014 01:44 AM
Why are evangelical Christians so &$#%^ stupid? Nwolfe35 Christianity 4 April 10th, 2013 11:07 AM
America Was NOT Founded by Christians... Debunking the Myth... tadpole256 Religion 20 August 6th, 2006 12:08 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.