Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:21 PM   #1
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,304
Trump faked his heritage just like he's accusing Warren of doing

How typical:

Quote:
Shortly after World War II, Donald Trump's father Fred falsely claimed their family was Swedish, hiding their German heritage to avoid any problems selling apartments to Jewish customers, the Boston Globe reported last year. Donald Trump was still claiming Swedish heritage as late as his 1987 book "Art of the Deal," in which he writes that his grandfather came to the U.S. from Sweden.

Why it matters: After President Trump called Sen. Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" at an event honoring Navajo Code Talkers, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders defended him saying, ""I think what most people find offensive is Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage to advance her career."
https://www.axios.com/trump-faked-hi...mpaign=organic
Thanks from imaginethat, Hollywood and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old November 27th, 2017, 11:16 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Kelvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In
Posts: 278
What must it be like to live every day with non-stop TDS? Good grief man, you are on the ledge.

Fauxcahontas claimed American Indian blood for the benefits it would bring her in affirmative action and/or quotas. Indeed, to advance her career.
Thanks from caconservative, Sabcat and Sensible
Kelvin is offline  
Old November 27th, 2017, 11:20 PM   #3
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
What must it be like to live every day with non-stop TDS? Good grief man, you are on the ledge.
How would you feel if every day you had to wake up knowing that Trudeau was making decisions in your name? I would probably lash out too.
Thanks from Sensible
Sabcat is offline  
Old November 27th, 2017, 11:23 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Kelvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
How would you feel if every day you had to wake up knowing that Trudeau was making decisions in your name? I would probably lash out too.
But...... Trump, Swedish.
Kelvin is offline  
Old November 27th, 2017, 11:48 PM   #5
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
But...... Trump, Swedish.
Well, now that the cat is out of the bag next thing that you know people will start comparing him to hitler or something.
Sabcat is offline  
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:38 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
How typical:

Quote:
Shortly after World War II, Donald Trump's father Fred falsely claimed their family was Swedish, hiding their German heritage to avoid any problems selling apartments to Jewish customers, the Boston Globe reported last year. Donald Trump was still claiming Swedish heritage as late as his 1987 book "Art of the Deal," in which he writes that his grandfather came to the U.S. from Sweden.

Why it matters: After President Trump called Sen. Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" at an event honoring Navajo Code Talkers, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders defended him saying, ""I think what most people find offensive is Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage to advance her career."
https://www.axios.com/trump-faked-hi...mpaign=organic
So, can we call him "Knud" or "Gunnar" now?

And his worshippers, Gunnateers, or Knudanators?

How about, considering Sab's and excalibur's posts, we just call them all "hypocrites?"
imaginethat is offline  
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:58 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Trump does not sound like a Swede last name to me. Schwan is a swede last name which means swan. Trump has blonde hair and blue eyes which puts his ancestry in northern Europe. Trump likes Scotland and that is in northern Europe. Trump is a modern day William Wallace.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:05 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Yeah, she did it to milk the government for free College tuition!
Sensible is offline  
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:21 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Yeah, she did it to milk the government for free College tuition!
Milk the job! That is a phrase commonly used by desperate Americans.

edit: Joy Reid is stirring up trouble on MSNBC saying that rural Americans are anti-everything. Miss Reid lives in the Big City and without rural Americans she would be eating yellow clay from Haiti rather than a chicken dinner produced by farmers in rural America.

Last edited by Twisted Sister; November 28th, 2017 at 08:28 AM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:22 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Yeah, she did it to milk the government for free College tuition!
Prove that allegation, please.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
accusing, faked, heritage, trump, warren



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Revealed: 99% of terrorists caught by the FBI are faked intangible child Current Events 4 August 20th, 2013 10:21 AM
Faked moon landing? tyreay Conspiracy Theories 493 February 3rd, 2013 12:21 AM
Gloria Allred Backs 4Th Woman Accusing Cain Of Groping garysher Current Events 23 November 8th, 2011 10:00 AM
Man may have faked his death. highway80west Crime and Punishment 1 January 30th, 2009 03:50 PM
McCain Volunteer Faked Attack Story intangible child Politicians 20 October 30th, 2008 09:50 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.