Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree46Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:33 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Arizona
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Here. Let me help. A list of some of the things Trump opposes:

*Free Speech
*Religious freedom
*Restrictions on the media
*War heroes/vets and Gold Star families
*Telling the truth
*Investigations by the Dept of Justice
*Public Education
*National Parks
*Environmental protections
*Trade agreements
*United Nations
*Healthcare for all
The only ones fighting against free speech are the Democrats as so many people got fired for making a mistake in sharing their views. Trump's tweeter comments are fighting for free speech.

He has not put any restrictions on the media as they are doing a good job themselves of destroying their credibility.

Where has put any restrictions on religious freedom?

Investigations by the justice department are warranted considering that some of these employees are not adhering to their job description that they signed to not put their political ideologies that would interfere with their ability to be objective in their investigations.

Healthcare for all is what the democrats tried to accomplish from the ACA but it didn't work since over 28 million still do not have coverage.


Everything on your list is what the Democrats are attempting to do and have been successful at some of them that is not good for its citizens.
barb is offline  
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:08 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by barb View Post
The only ones fighting against free speech are the Democrats as so many people got fired for making a mistake in sharing their views. Trump's tweeter comments are fighting for free speech.

He has not put any restrictions on the media as they are doing a good job themselves of destroying their credibility.
okay. got it. you're a fan of 'alternative facts.'
tristanrobin is offline  
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:23 AM   #63
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
OK. Morphine is 2-3 times weaker than heroin, but just about as addictive.

The confusion doesn't nullify the allegations.


Common man, you cannot honestly believe that?

Access to heroin via prescription is almost impossible. Morphine, especially during those times was readily accessible.

It would be like comparing someone who is abusing prescription pain killers today to someone banging black tar copped on the street.

The addictions may be similar but they implicate a very different perception of the person in question.

IMO The use of the term heroin addict is intentionally disingenuous w/ slandering the subjects credibility being the desired outcome.
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 11:02 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
What? that he drank like a fish?
That he was addicted to heroin?
Or that he died at 48?
Which fact didn't you like?
Actually, the drug was morphine, not heroin.
caconservative is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 11:23 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,290
Again, what part of the Constitution was laid bare?????????????
caconservative is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:30 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Common man, you cannot honestly believe that?

Access to heroin via prescription is almost impossible. Morphine, especially during those times was readily accessible.

It would be like comparing someone who is abusing prescription pain killers today to someone banging black tar copped on the street.

The addictions may be similar but they implicate a very different perception of the person in question.

IMO The use of the term heroin addict is intentionally disingenuous w/ slandering the subjects credibility being the desired outcome.
Absolutely fine.

He was a morphine addict and an alcohol addict. He died in middle age from liver failure.

He was a freaking whacko. Not one conviction resulted from his paranoid rantings.

Are you sure you want to defend him?
imaginethat is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:19 PM   #67
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Absolutely fine.

He was a morphine addict and an alcohol addict. He died in middle age from liver failure.

He was a freaking whacko. Not one conviction resulted from his paranoid rantings.

Are you sure you want to defend him?
Two things.


One. I don't believe i was defending him and two seeing how far towards socialism our nation has moved since then i have to think he was on to something.
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
bare, constitution, constitutions, flaws, laid, serious, trump, year



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump Declares War on the Constitution tristanrobin Current Events 41 October 17th, 2017 07:57 AM
Donald Trump slams 'archaic' US constitution that is 'really bad' for the country GhostRider Americas 25 May 2nd, 2017 08:39 PM
Trump Poised To Violate Constitution His First Day In Office skews13 Current Events 32 November 20th, 2016 04:13 PM
Trump will uphold the Constitution? Not so fast. Nwolfe35 Politicians 16 August 2nd, 2016 08:09 PM
Trump promises to protect Article XII of the Constitution Nwolfe35 Politicians 57 July 11th, 2016 08:08 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.