Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree29Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:11 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I am truly, genuinely, sincerely disappointed with our right wing members here.

All they seem capable of doing is call people names and shout 'but what about Hillary' or 'what about Obama' when any discussion is being brought up about Dear Leader.

I have deep felt feelings about the eerie nationalistic nature of this administration and would like to be able to discuss it with people who support the regime. But they seem to shy away from specifics about the current authority of the nation and its approachment on our culture and remain absent and silent.

They are losing credibility with every hour they choose to just let it slide by without addressing it.
You may well be disappointed but surely you are not surprised, are you?
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:10 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You may well be disappointed but surely you are not surprised, are you?


Most of us are not surprised, H. But what kind of argument would suffice?? I certainly can't think of anything that would explain this divisive man. No matter what he says or does, his supporters stand firm and always IN FRONT of Trump--to protect him. They have excused his behavior time after time--they have lied for him-- which is something so bizarre and so historically abhorrent. I can't think of any other president who has benefitted from this type of blind adoration.
If Obama or Bush (or any past presidents) had done even half of what Trump pulls--every single day--the RW would be screaming. Heck, all Obama did was wear a tan suit and Michelle a sleeveless blouse and the conspiracy theorists were outraged. LOL
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:52 AM   #13
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I am truly, genuinely, sincerely disappointed with our right wing members here.

All they seem capable of doing is call people names and shout 'but what about Hillary' or 'what about Obama' when any discussion is being brought up about Dear Leader.

I have deep felt feelings about the eerie nationalistic nature of this administration and would like to be able to discuss it with people who support the regime. But they seem to shy away from specifics about the current authority of the nation and its approachment on our culture and remain absent and silent.

They are losing credibility with every hour they choose to just let it slide by without addressing it.
Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd venture to say that you're not looking for a discussion, you want ammunition to fuel a counter attack. I don't think you're actually interested in trying to understand or sympathize with you opposition.

But that's ok, it's what people like me depend on. There can be no compromise, right? Go get your gun, Tristan. It's us vs them.
04960319 is offline  
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:06 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd venture to say that you're not looking for a discussion, you want ammunition to fuel a counter attack. I don't think you're actually interested in trying to understand or sympathize with you opposition.

But that's ok, it's what people like me depend on. There can be no compromise, right? Go get your gun, Tristan. It's us vs them.
Who mentioned violence, firearms?
Simple enough, questions were asked in the last paragraph of the OP.
Answer them or not. No need to be a Drama Queen and talk about "getting guns." WTF is WRONG with you?
Hollywood is online now  
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:35 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 58,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Who mentioned violence, firearms?
Simple enough, questions were asked in the last paragraph of the OP.
Answer them or not. No need to be a Drama Queen and talk about "getting guns." WTF is WRONG with you?
Typical stuff from Beasty.

He counterattacks claiming the intent of the OP was to generate ammunition to fuel a counter attack.

Typical of these modern-day "revolutionaries," accusing others of doing EXACTLY what they do.

Why are they so ashamed of being what they are?
Thanks from tristanrobin, Camelot and Hollywood
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:45 AM   #16
Bee-boo-be-bop
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 24,684
This just reeks of the lefts globalist trash. When did nationalism become a bad thing?

Quote:

Do you believe that he has crossed a line when he says that people who are against him are not "us" - not Americans?
Since before trump took office the radical left has been throwing trumpertantrums. Vocally crying that he "is not your president" crying resist, resist. Even elected government officials have joined in on this insanity and have been attacking him, his administration and the election nonstop w/ the aid of the legacy media.

You guys are really sore loosers.
Thanks from guy39, caconservative and Updike
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 8th, 2018, 01:33 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,663
You Lefties don't know how much fun it is watch your feeding frenzy over tripe like this.
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:18 PM   #18
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Typical stuff from Beasty.

He counterattacks claiming the intent of the OP was to generate ammunition to fuel a counter attack.

Typical of these modern-day "revolutionaries," accusing others of doing EXACTLY what they do.
Do you think Tristan was going to actually have a dialogue with anyone? It's been tried before, with him and Clara and their dog Ghost. They don't want a dialogue, they need an enemy.

But eventually I realized that's ok. There's no sense swimming against the current when it's going to lead you to your destination. I want him to be mad, I want him to be closed off. Why try and be a catcher in the rye when the children run from your hands? Let them plunge off the cliff, and catch them in the fall. They'll cling on a lot tighter that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Why are they so ashamed of being what they are?
I'm nobody. And neither are you. The cult of the self has deteriorated the modern man's ability to do what is necessary. That's why only the forgotten and the damned can be the vanguard now. I'd appreciate if you wouldn't push back so hard, it's our redemption story after all.
Thanks from Sabcat
04960319 is offline  
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:29 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
This just reeks of the lefts globalist trash. When did nationalism become a bad thing?



Since before trump took office the radical left has been throwing trumpertantrums. Vocally crying that he "is not your president" crying resist, resist. Even elected government officials have joined in on this insanity and have been attacking him, his administration and the election nonstop w/ the aid of the legacy media.

You guys are really sore loosers.
'radical left?!' you mean over half the country?

anyway - nice obfuscation - but it does nothing to answer the posed questions.

you're learning well from Dear Leader about subverting the issue.
Thanks from imaginethat
tristanrobin is offline  
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:31 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Typical stuff from Beasty.
How many i.d.'s is he allowed to have?

How many times do I have to block this asshole?
tristanrobin is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
chilling, nationalistic, reelection, releases, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Trump Using Trump Hotel to Hold Trump Re-Election Fundraiser imaginethat Politicians 13 July 5th, 2017 03:46 PM
This is chilling and scary BubbaJones Americas 17 April 9th, 2017 03:33 PM
Trump Releases Names of Supreme Court Possibilities tristanrobin Current Events 7 May 24th, 2016 10:23 AM
Donald Trump Releases Plan to Combat Illegal Immigration imaginethat Current Events 146 August 20th, 2015 05:30 PM
Nationalistic way, to prevail “Democracy in Pakistan”…? Ilyaskhan Baloch Asia 1 June 27th, 2013 05:41 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.