Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree39Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:13 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
This is the problem with people that have TDS is they don't know what they believe, they are very confused people.

Yes, it's not the people who blindly follow a nasty, vicious, dishonest, deceitful, cheating, hypocritical, backwards, crude, common, coarse, petty, vindictive, insecure, shallow, mean-spirited and hateful man. No, it's the people who see through him that are confused. Yeah, that's right. Younailed it.

He isn't in it to make friends but instead results is what he desires.
If only what he desired wasn't so pathetically unAmerican and ignorant and self-serving.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 12:22 PM   #42
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I grew up with this word, and similar words. It's always right around the corner, about to happen. The more used a word is, the less power it has. A cliche, if you will.

I don't take warnings, threats or fears too seriously anyways.
But... If cassandra has something too say from her cell, i'll take the time too listen with great interest.
Exactly the way I feel about "communist" and "socialist."
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 12:22 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
An excellent example of when attacking the source epically fails.

Good job comrade


At least you didn't use the old standby

Thats racist.
You attack sources.

At least you didn't use the old standby.

Socialist.
Thanks from Hollywood
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:09 PM   #44
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
A. Not true. A liberal wants to ban weapons that have only one purpose: to kill human beings - and only banned from private citizens, not law enforcement officers nor military personnel.

B. "Going to Church" and "Mentioning God" is NOT the same thing. To argue such as the basis for a rebuttal is dishonest. Nobody wants "mention of God banned." I - a Christian - do want God removed from GOVERNMENT proceedings...which includes Christian instruction in public schools.
Your argument is deceitful and dishonest and ironically unChristian.

C. Simply not true. I'm pretty sure that people who call for the boycott of programs are right wing white Christian extremists. They want to destroy any mention of gays, women in power, blacks with power, Hispanics with power, anti-right wing pundits, etc. Again, you are arguing with a premise that is dishonest.

D. If that were true, there wouldn't be MILLIONS of Google entries for the search "anti Obama."

You make statements in every instance that are not true. Whether you are misinformed or dishonest, only you can 'fess up.
Thatís a gun ban
Christians are required to mention their faith in public as part of their religion
C. .??? , no resemblence to anything
D. Google entries equals riots?? No, delusional.
webguy4 is online now  
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:31 PM   #45
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You attack sources.

At least you didn't use the old standby.

Socialist.
Defending the trolls again i see.

How cute.
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:32 PM   #46
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Exactly the way I feel about "communist" and "socialist."

Don't support communist/socialist things and people will not call you a communist or a socialist.


Sounds easy enough to me.
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:46 PM   #47
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
I'll read the rest if your quoted article Sab, but I googled "fascist" and and a photo of Trump wasn't the first thing that popped onto my screen.

That casts a rather dense pall upon whatever else this article has to say. It is, textbook, an alternative fact, a lie masquerading as truth.

If this doesn't help you and other Trump supporters understand why the rest of us find it almost impossible to take Trump supporters seriously, trying to bring a light to your eyes may be the most foolish of a fool's errand.

Now, I'll read the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Obama..............

Meh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
SMH.........

The article's definition of fascism is yet another alternative facts.

Sab, it's all your side has. When will you see this?

Your side didn't so much make a mistake in electing him - I mean, look at what the alternative was - as you are making a mistake now by not demanding more from the man you elected.

Dammit Sab, are you going to tell me that you didn't have dudes like Trump in your high school? And that, you didn't have one ounce of respect for them?

This post will be just fine as a response to yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Seriously?

Here is the title of the thread



Why Didnít Americans Take Fascism Seriously Until it Was Too Late?



So if the past is irrelevant to the subject at hand i must have misunderstood your premise.

Or maybe you just wanted to post an opinion piece implying that trump is leading some sort of new age fascist movement in the states.

Except you wish to defend the opinion post instead of trying to understand the responses i made. It's OK this is just a symptom of your TDS progressing there is a cure but it is much like addiction. You have to want to get better and in some cases an intervention is needed.

Don't worry we still love ya no matter how sick you get.
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:10 PM   #48
Banned
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
For sure Obama was open to reasoning with all people and he was not so sure he knew the answers that he made snap decisions without hearing others out and contemplating the issues and he did not try to force what he thought best on everyone but reasoned with them. People who like Trump, see people like Carter and Obama as weak. Obama and his followers value intellectual thinking, and I would say many followers of Trump do not value intellect and reasoning but think a leader who makes decisions without thinking too much and does so with great shows of power, instead of humility, are much better leaders.

I really think the difference in followers is having an understanding of logic and that we must learn the skills of logic, and those who don't understand that, but think just because we have brains we can think.

The Nazi party began eliminated all political opposition and consolidated its power. Trump is doing that. Obama did not. Trump is doing what his followers want him to do, just as Hitler did what his followers wanted him to do. This follows years of a reactionary politics and legislature fighting for power and not making the agreements that government must make, and this follows the 1958 National Defense Education Act.
Obama was open to reasoning with NO ONE

He Told the GOP to get in the back of the bus.

He did not allow a SINGLE amendment to be added to Obamacare by the GOP.

He Chose to hide the fact Russians were working with the Clinton Campaign to rig the election.

He hid the fact that Hillary committed felonies as SoS.

Obama only cared about Obama.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:14 PM   #49
Banned
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Trump successful in business?



What Trump is best at is being a con man. This is from the link above.

“I play to people’s fantasies,” Trump wrote in his 1987 book “The Art of the Deal.” “I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion.”

Oh yeah, he is good at that!
Yes Trump was successful in business. he had failures only people that don't try never fail. But Trump was much more successful more often than he failed.

And he knew when something was not going to work as expected and instead of throwing good money after bad he knew when to cut something loose.

instead of something failed like Obamacare he didn't throw 2.1 trillion dollars at something that was suppose to be successful on 900 billion dollar funding.

That is why Obama failed and trump has been successful.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:16 PM   #50
Banned
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
If only what he desired wasn't so pathetically unAmerican and ignorant and self-serving.
Don't beat yourself up. I know that Funding failed programs is because they only failed because 1000, and 1000s of billions of dollars was not enough to spend.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
americans, didnít, fascism, late



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fascism tadpole256 Fascism 124 April 22nd, 2017 06:00 AM
14 Points of Fascism - Are We There Yet? intangible child Fascism 50 December 16th, 2015 04:35 PM
Fascism Sabcat Fascism 259 December 6th, 2015 03:05 PM
This Is Fascism And We Should Say It Clearly skews13 Americas 2 November 29th, 2015 05:34 PM
Power is in fascism. Absolute power is in free market fascism. dimaniac Political Talk 0 May 31st, 2013 12:04 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.