Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree56Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:06 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
Manners are for suckers, the world will eat you alive. Especially these days, there's no room for pleasantries.

Besides, wouldn't you rather have ugly honesty?
Oh my God, you talk like a spoiled 9 year old!!
You don't really know what manners are, do you kid?
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:31 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
You idiots seem to live for fighting and I think this is because you do not think and therefore can do no more than be insulting. You are barking like a dog that instinctively attacks and I assume you think that is reasoning?

You are a complete jerk for talking about "you guys", instead of issues.

Does anyone want to tell me what justonerman is taking about? He is attacking lefties, but what is a lifty and what is a righty? What does this mythical "you" want that Trump is smashing down? Like if justoneman's post has any merit, someone will have to explain to me what that is.


Of course, JOM's post has no merit. His posts rarely do. Trump supporters LIKE Trump because (as they like to say) he "tells it like it is" and we all know what that means, particularly after a year of his campaign and a year of his presidency. Translated that means name-calling, temper tantrums, hateful rhetoric, juvenile exaggerations, and accusatory remarks. Trump is not a president. He's a crybaby.

Being politically correct is something we used to call good manners--respect--genuine regard for others. Now, somehow, bad manners are good. Respect is earned, not freely given. Hateful rhetoric and name calling are "just being honest"....according to the Trump cult.

So there you have it....and it's all said and done in the name of Christianity.
Thanks from tristanrobin
Clara007 is online now  
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:43 AM   #33
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Of course, JOM's post has no merit. His posts rarely do. Trump supporters LIKE Trump because (as they like to say) he "tells it like it is" and we all know what that means, particularly after a year of his campaign and a year of his presidency. Translated that means name-calling, temper tantrums, hateful rhetoric, juvenile exaggerations, and accusatory remarks. Trump is not a president. He's a crybaby.

Being politically correct is something we used to call good manners--respect--genuine regard for others. Now, somehow, bad manners are good. Respect is earned, not freely given. Hateful rhetoric and name calling are "just being honest"....according to the Trump cult.

So there you have it....and it's all said and done in the name of Christianity.
Actually Clara, just read last night's twitter storm from the Republican President. It reads like a mix of Fox and Friends memes and his wishful thinking.

But definitely not telling it like it is. Far from it.
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:46 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
....and it's all said and done in the name of Christianity.
and they know Christianity is important because it's printed on our money
Thanks from Clara007
tristanrobin is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:38 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Gibberish. PC has become simply to mean anything you people don't agree with or approve of.
I believe the same about tolerance, it simply means agree with the populist thinking, or you are wrong, it is detrimental to our society. As a Christian man I receive no tolerance from left leaning thinkers, only derision!
Braveheart is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 11:32 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,960
I'm a Christian man, and I have no problem with Left leaning thinkers.
What do you do wrong?
tristanrobin is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:08 PM   #37
end capitalism now
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
We all owe RTL a big thank you for demonstrating, "Libs beware. It's open season on ya."
Did you edit my post! When I put that up, I went through the trouble to post a link after the text...where is it?
right to left is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
beware, libs, open, season



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Antoher cop killed, thanks libs! Sensible Current Events 27 July 8th, 2017 03:35 AM
Saddle-UP, Libs!!!!! Medicine Man Current Events 10 May 22nd, 2014 10:42 AM
Libs...We OWN THE PLACE!!!! Medicine Man Current Events 6 February 25th, 2014 07:11 AM
Libs/Progressives; REJOICE!!!! Medicine Man Current Events 7 November 30th, 2013 09:32 AM
Open Season poet Racism 20 September 7th, 2013 09:29 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.