Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree49Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:40 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,348
Trump Will Not Act Against Russia Because Is Very Likely Being Blackmailed By Russia

At a minimum we would see a complete freeze in diplomatic communications, a recall of most if not all U.S. government personnel currently stationed in the Russian Federation, and quite likely the freezing of certain Russian assets in this country and in any country where the U.S. could exert control. There would be a massive and public effort to connect these indicted Russians to the Putin mafia state so that the American people could be informed of the truth. There would probably be some type of military action, something more than a gesture. There would be sanctions being discussed right now, and there would be expulsions. The President would be on the air to reassure the American people of the integrity of our elections.

In fact there are many, many options a normal Administration would take to isolate and punish the Russian state.

None of that is happening. In fact, the exact opposite:



https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...iled-By-Russia
skews13 is offline  
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:49 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,226
Ha. "Very likely being blackmailed". The more time goes by, the whackier you lefties get.
Thanks from Jimgorn and Mythbuster
justoneman is offline  
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:54 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
At a minimum we would see a complete freeze in diplomatic communications, a recall of most if not all U.S. government personnel currently stationed in the Russian Federation, and quite likely the freezing of certain Russian assets in this country and in any country where the U.S. could exert control. There would be a massive and public effort to connect these indicted Russians to the Putin mafia state so that the American people could be informed of the truth. There would probably be some type of military action, something more than a gesture. There would be sanctions being discussed right now, and there would be expulsions. The President would be on the air to reassure the American people of the integrity of our elections.

In fact there are many, many options a normal Administration would take to isolate and punish the Russian state.

None of that is happening. In fact, the exact opposite:



https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...iled-By-Russia


AND of course the RW argument will be....."OBAMA did nothing....or...what did Obama do" when the Russians meddled. But in the next statement we'll hear/see....there was no Russian meddling in our election.

Hmmm....which is it? Russians DID? or Russians DID NOT??
Thanks from skews13
Clara007 is online now  
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:00 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
AND of course the RW argument will be....."OBAMA did nothing....or...what did Obama do" when the Russians meddled. But in the next statement we'll hear/see....there was no Russian meddling in our election.

Hmmm....which is it? Russians DID? or Russians DID NOT??
Simple answer to the Obama question. He imposed sanctions.

Congress voted on, and passed those sanctions in large numbers.

Trump refused to impose those sanctions.

Which makes the thread apropos.
Thanks from Clara007
skews13 is offline  
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:01 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
AND of course the RW argument will be....."OBAMA did nothing....or...what did Obama do" when the Russians meddled. But in the next statement we'll hear/see....there was no Russian meddling in our election.

Hmmm....which is it? Russians DID? or Russians DID NOT??
As you stated in another thread, Obama used a cyberweapon against Russia's infrastructure.
Obama uses a cyberweapon against Russia = good
Russia uses a cyberweapon against the USA=bad
Thanks from Jimgorn and right to left
justoneman is offline  
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:04 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,960
I don't think that Trump will act against Russia.

Not because of blackmail, but because he's so afraid of the money trail being exposed.

He has made just how many tens of millions of dollars from Russia 'deals' which will not sit well with anybody but the most fervent (and idiotic) Trumpeteers.

He will do anything to keep that money trail from being followed.
Thanks from skews13 and Camelot
tristanrobin is offline  
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:07 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,226
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I don't think that Trump will act against Russia.

Not because of blackmail, but because he's so afraid of the money trail being exposed.

He has made just how many tens of millions of dollars from Russia 'deals' which will not sit well with anybody but the most fervent (and idiotic) Trumpeteers.

He will do anything to keep that money trail from being followed.
There are lots of straws that need grasping, aren't there?
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
justoneman is offline  
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:18 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,960
but BENGHAZI
tristanrobin is offline  
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:23 AM   #9
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,544
Don the Con has tweeted 13 times since the Russian indictments have been announced. He has attacked the FBI, the Democrats and the media. He even suggested that the Florida shooter was missed because of the Russia investigation. Mueller employs 50 investigators. The FBI has 35,000 employees. THE ONLY PARTY THAT DON THE CON HAS NOT ATTACKED IN THESE 13 TWEETS ARE THE RUSSIANS THEMSELVES. The creep is a traitor.
Thanks from imaginethat, RNG and Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:43 AM   #10
end capitalism now
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I don't think that Trump will act against Russia.

Not because of blackmail, but because he's so afraid of the money trail being exposed.
So, he's worried about the money trail to Russia being exposed, but not the money trail to Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other Emirate friends?

Maybe so! Cause clueless enabling libs out there chasing the new squirrel in the park, will never look there!
Thanks from Sabcat
right to left is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
act, blackmailed, russia, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What the Law Says about Donald Trump, Jr. and Russia tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 0 July 11th, 2017 05:40 PM
now trump looking for ---- with russia dusty Current Events 5 May 30th, 2017 11:57 AM
There’s more evidence Team Trump was wiretapped than that Trump colluded with Russia coke Current Events 2 March 12th, 2017 09:05 PM
Trump: I think it WAS Russia!! Clara007 Political Talk 2 January 12th, 2017 07:13 AM
Russia Is Doing It – Russia Is Actually Abandoning The Dollar katsung47 Economics 41 November 13th, 2014 12:17 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.