Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree35Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:38 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,554
Strong evidence of Russian meddling during the Obimbo administration. Obimbo criticized Trump for suggesting the Russians were meddling. Fast forward, Trump wins election, all of a sudden Russian meddling becomes the priority.
caconservative is online now  
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:43 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
The charge of dereliction of duty is NOT about who was and wasn't elected.

Trump himself said the Russians have been holding an anti-US stance since 2014. No debate remains. The Russians did attempt to influence our elections and sow the seeds of distrust in our electoral process.

Yes, yes, why didn't Obama do something, but why doesn't Trump DO something? Please give your answer to that question.
Dereliction of duty should first resides with Obimbo. Who knew the Russians were meddling. We can then move on to Clinton, the FBI, DOJ, and the Democratic Party who then used that corruption for their benefit in a criminal manner.
caconservative is online now  
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:47 AM   #63
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Web
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
...
If we had stayed out of it, the world would be a better place today.

Wishful thinking.
Mythbuster is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:48 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Bullshit back atcha.

The thread is about Trump's staggering dereliction of duty. He's done NOTHING to ensure Russians or other players cannot influence our elections. How damned long has it been known that many of our voting machines are totally hijackable?

You and your kin will say, whaddabout Bush, waddabout Obama. Yeah well, what about them, but the bigger question is: What about Trump?

And you DO excuse Trump for his dereliction of duty to preserve and protect our Constitution.
You know exactly what is going on behind the scenes? What is your source? And yes, this falls squarely on Obimbo's head because he was fully aware of the Russian meddling.
caconservative is online now  
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:53 AM   #65
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Web
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
What actions has he taken at all in the wake of our intelligence community’s findings ? What actions has he taken to prevent a re-occurrence in 2018 ? What has he done period other than call it a “hoax” ?

IC findings? Then where is the indictment for that, for the alleged hacking? Instead we got the laughable indictments last Friday of pathetic attempts at dividing America. The only ones divided are batshit crazy lefties still whining about collusion. And you took the word "hoax" out of context.

Obama knew in 2014 about their meddling, he did NOTHING. Well, after Hillary lost he made a big production of doing something. Y'all need to ask yourselves that, but you won't.

Last edited by Mythbuster; February 20th, 2018 at 09:59 AM.
Mythbuster is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:59 AM   #66
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Web
Posts: 225
Steele is a foreigner, who Hillary and the Fusion people used to meddle in our election. I'm sure Mueller and his team of Democratic Party people will be handing down indictment over that any day now. Then again ... What am I thinkin'!
Mythbuster is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:15 AM   #67
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Apparently you are falling for the BS Trump is selling.

The only question is do you actually believe it or are you just willing to throw the entire country under the bus to keep a Republican in power?
How do you draw that conclusion from my statment?
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:29 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
Steele is a foreigner, who Hillary and the Fusion people used to meddle in our election. I'm sure Mueller and his team of Democratic Party people will be handing down indictment over that any day now. Then again ... What am I thinkin'!


Exactly. What are you thinking?? Let's summarize--once again--because we've only been through this 300 times.
*The Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund opposition research on the competitor--DJ Trump. There is nothing illegal about that and in fact, opposition research is done ALL THE TIME and has been for decades.
*Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research. Nothing illegal there either.
*After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community. NOPE--not illegal.
*The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016, *days before Election Day*. Illegal? UnUh.

Moving on.
Thanks from imaginethat and RNG
Clara007 is online now  
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:43 PM   #69
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
IC findings? Then where is the indictment for that, for the alleged hacking? Instead we got the laughable indictments last Friday of pathetic attempts at dividing America. The only ones divided are batshit crazy lefties still whining about collusion. And you took the word "hoax" out of context.

Obama knew in 2014 about their meddling, he did NOTHING. Well, after Hillary lost he made a big production of doing something. Y'all need to ask yourselves that, but you won't.
Pretty good rendition of the lines coming out of Alternative Facts Central.

This is 2018 not 2014. Obama isn't president now.

And you really ought to at least try to keep your story straight within a post. You speak of "alleged" hacking and then chide Obama for not doing anything about it.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
imaginethat is online now  
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:57 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat
Bullshit back atcha.

The thread is about Trump's staggering dereliction of duty. He's done NOTHING to ensure Russians or other players cannot influence our elections. How damned long has it been known that many of our voting machines are totally hijackable?

You and your kin will say, whaddabout Bush, waddabout Obama. Yeah well, what about them, but the bigger question is: What about Trump?

And you DO excuse Trump for his dereliction of duty to preserve and protect our Constitution.
You know exactly what is going on behind the scenes? What is your source? And yes, this falls squarely on Obimbo's head because he was fully aware of the Russian meddling.
Obama isn't president. Trump is.

Perhaps Obama should have done more than gather our allies and together impose crippling sanctions on Russia, personally warn Putin against interfering with our election, expel 35 Russian diplomats, and shut down two Russian compounds in the United States. Maybe.

But now, right now, Trump is president. Trump should do something right now. He should have already done something to harden our election process. He should at the very least condemn the Russian meddling in no uncertain terms.

Here's what DJ's saying:



Total f**king liar.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
imaginethat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
dereliction, duty, staggering, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Staggering stat that no one talks about coke Current Events 0 November 12th, 2016 08:53 AM
Even in Government*-Run Prisons, the Profiteering off of Human Lives Is Staggering LongWinded Current Events 0 November 4th, 2015 01:21 PM
Dick Cheney’s staggering Iran hypocrisy: LongWinded Current Events 2 August 28th, 2015 01:25 PM
The Staggering Cost of Gun Violence LongWinded Gun Control 20 April 20th, 2015 09:55 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.