Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree24Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2018, 02:46 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hell
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Please point out the part of my post that is far gone. Point out the falsehoods--the exaggerations.

Why should I be called deranged just because I don't happen to like liars, bullies, and ignorant fools in the WH...?
If you cannot see for yourself how twisted and exaggerated your rant is, no one can help you. Or the other TDS Cult members that will surely thank you. Only thing you have shown is that you are not clever enough to realize that you have exhibited the very cult reactions and reasoning that was posted in the OP.
Marcus Livius is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 03:43 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Livius View Post
If you cannot see for yourself how twisted and exaggerated your rant is, no one can help you. Or the other TDS Cult members that will surely thank you. Only thing you have shown is that you are not clever enough to realize that you have exhibited the very cult reactions and reasoning that was posted in the OP.


Yes it was a rant. You are correct, but every statement I made can be documented.

I have stated facts about a sitting president. The very notion that you now accuse ME of being twisted FOR STATING FACTS shows how low this nation has sunk and how out of touch you are.

If you have evidence of ANY misstatements on my part, please present them.

Stating FACTS--documented by quotes, text, videos and speeches--should be applauded--NOT denigrated.
Thanks from RNG
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 03:46 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I have stated facts about a sitting president. The very notion that you now accuse ME of being twisted FOR STATING FACTS shows how low this nation has sunk and how out of touch you are.

If you have evidence of ANY misstatements on my part, please present them.

Stating FACTS--documented by quotes, text, videos and speeches--should be applauded--NOT denigrated.
bold red are the phrases that deserve a standing ovation - and a sad farewell song to accompany the exit of the dignity of our nation
Thanks from Clara007
tristanrobin is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:16 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Point out what aren't falsehoods or exaggerations with something to back them up!

Okay Neil. I'll make you a deal. I'll provide you with links to all or at least MOST of my statements IF YOU will admit that Donald Trump is unfit for office.

Deal?
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:39 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hell
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Yes it was a rant. You are correct, but every statement I made can be documented.

I have stated facts about a sitting president. The very notion that you now accuse ME of being twisted FOR STATING FACTS shows how low this nation has sunk and how out of touch you are.

If you have evidence of ANY misstatements on my part, please present them.

Stating FACTS--documented by quotes, text, videos and speeches--should be applauded--NOT denigrated.
It's a waste of time for a devoted TDS Cult member such as yourself, but what the heck, I'll just show you how amateurish your rant was right from the start .............

Your rant began to fall apart immediately after the first two sentences of your post and the rest were just comedy filler for everyone reading the irony of your rant.

How can you deny all those things about Clinton with a straight face and claim to be Christian?

Bill Clinton have plenty of accusers for rape/sexual misconduct and using his office to seduce a young gullible intern. Why ignore his pool parties and massages at his apartment? If that is not misogynistic and bullying, than what is? Hillary participated in silencing the accusers, mistreated SS, threw things at people, constantly yelling at Bill and others, attacking John Podesta and other staffers after losing the election and you thinking that she is not a bully is pure cultist rationalizing.

With all the questionable donations to their foundation, pay for play, speaking fees, and you accuse Trump of fraud and not them? Why did all the donations dry up immediately after her defeat? If doing good was their intent, should they not be out there doing more charity work?

Then you take any silly tidbit about Trump that was spun out of proportion and made it gospel, such as the rape accusation of a teenage girl. You conveniently disregard the fact that the case was thrown out of court in New York by the same people that went after Trump for the "University", and also in California because she listed a fraudulent address. Never mind that California voted AGAINST Trump in a massive landslide and is singlehandedly responsible for given Hillary her popular vote margin. You bringing up the teenage rape allegation against Trump while ignoring the well known fact that Bill Clinton hung out with Jeffrey Epstein and flew on Lolita Express is exactly the cult mentality described in the OP.

I can spend a lot more time and shred you entire rant to a level that even you would be embarrassed about posting such garbage, but we both know it will be a complete waste of time because anything Trump must be so bad now that there can be no wrong done by his predecessors and only his shit can stink and it will alway stink no matter what he does in you cult reasoning.

If you do not want to be shown to all that you are a blind cult zombie, at least try to be more intellectually honest.

Last edited by Marcus Livius; May 11th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.
Marcus Livius is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:09 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Neil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Virginia
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Okay Neil. I'll make you a deal. I'll provide you with links to all or at least MOST of my statements IF YOU will admit that Donald Trump is unfit for office.

Deal?
How about I make you a better offer: convince me that Donald Trump is unfit for office; if you do, I'll gladly "admit" (that has a connotation that I'd be hesitant to do so; I'm never hesitant about something that's true, that's a matter of principle for me), and you don't necessarily need to provide me with any links in order for me to concede that he's unfit, unless - of course - what you have to use to convince me happens to hinge on the need for such links.

Right now, I gladly admit that Donald Trump is rather fit for office & this is coming from someone who originally disliked Trump, back when he began running for 2016 POTUS.

The point of contention with me is not that there are sources out there that can corroborate your statements. I know quite well they're out there. My point of contention is with how whether or not they're exaggerations or falsehoods.

I saw so many examples of the media distorting what Trump did or said, by pulling up clips online that provide footage of what he actually said, that I just don't even pay any attention to the media anymore, or I go to look for footage of what he said or shows what actually happened; every time I do that, I find that it's an exaggeration or falsehood.
Thanks from Sabcat
Neil is offline  
Old May 12th, 2018, 06:44 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
How about I make you a better offer: convince me that Donald Trump is unfit for office; if you do, I'll gladly "admit" (that has a connotation that I'd be hesitant to do so; I'm never hesitant about something that's true, that's a matter of principle for me), and you don't necessarily need to provide me with any links in order for me to concede that he's unfit, unless - of course - what you have to use to convince me happens to hinge on the need for such links.

Right now, I gladly admit that Donald Trump is rather fit for office & this is coming from someone who originally disliked Trump, back when he began running for 2016 POTUS.

The point of contention with me is not that there are sources out there that can corroborate your statements. I know quite well they're out there. My point of contention is with how whether or not they're exaggerations or falsehoods.

I saw so many examples of the media distorting what Trump did or said, by pulling up clips online that provide footage of what he actually said, that I just don't even pay any attention to the media anymore, or I go to look for footage of what he said or shows what actually happened; every time I do that, I find that it's an exaggeration or falsehood.
Trump BRAGGED about assaulting women! Shouldn’t that one thing be enough to determine he is unfit for office?
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old May 12th, 2018, 08:26 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
How about I make you a better offer: convince me that Donald Trump is unfit for office; if you do, I'll gladly "admit" (that has a connotation that I'd be hesitant to do so; I'm never hesitant about something that's true, that's a matter of principle for me), and you don't necessarily need to provide me with any links in order for me to concede that he's unfit, unless - of course - what you have to use to convince me happens to hinge on the need for such links.

Right now, I gladly admit that Donald Trump is rather fit for office & this is coming from someone who originally disliked Trump, back when he began running for 2016 POTUS.

The point of contention with me is not that there are sources out there that can corroborate your statements. I know quite well they're out there. My point of contention is with how whether or not they're exaggerations or falsehoods.

I saw so many examples of the media distorting what Trump did or said, by pulling up clips online that provide footage of what he actually said, that I just don't even pay any attention to the media anymore, or I go to look for footage of what he said or shows what actually happened; every time I do that, I find that it's an exaggeration or falsehood.


Snicker.
Do you really think I'm that stupid? Apparently. The truth is this. I could present you with VOLUMES--dozens and dozens books/bios/columns/periodicals
DETAILING Trump's psychotic behavior--his lies--his fraud--his lawsuits--his sexual assaults--his stupidity and you wouldn't buy it. You wouldn't care. You wouldn't budge in your opinion.

Trump was correct (at least once in his life) when he said: I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters.
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 12th, 2018, 08:38 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Livius View Post
It's a waste of time for a devoted TDS Cult member such as yourself, but what the heck, I'll just show you how amateurish your rant was right from the start .............

Your rant began to fall apart immediately after the first two sentences of your post and the rest were just comedy filler for everyone reading the irony of your rant.

How can you deny all those things about Clinton with a straight face and claim to be Christian?

Bill Clinton have plenty of accusers for rape/sexual misconduct and using his office to seduce a young gullible intern. Why ignore his pool parties and massages at his apartment? If that is not misogynistic and bullying, than what is? Hillary participated in silencing the accusers, mistreated SS, threw things at people, constantly yelling at Bill and others, attacking John Podesta and other staffers after losing the election and you thinking that she is not a bully is pure cultist rationalizing.

With all the questionable donations to their foundation, pay for play, speaking fees, and you accuse Trump of fraud and not them? Why did all the donations dry up immediately after her defeat? If doing good was their intent, should they not be out there doing more charity work?

Then you take any silly tidbit about Trump that was spun out of proportion and made it gospel, such as the rape accusation of a teenage girl. You conveniently disregard the fact that the case was thrown out of court in New York by the same people that went after Trump for the "University", and also in California because she listed a fraudulent address. Never mind that California voted AGAINST Trump in a massive landslide and is singlehandedly responsible for given Hillary her popular vote margin. You bringing up the teenage rape allegation against Trump while ignoring the well known fact that Bill Clinton hung out with Jeffrey Epstein and flew on Lolita Express is exactly the cult mentality described in the OP.

I can spend a lot more time and shred you entire rant to a level that even you would be embarrassed about posting such garbage, but we both know it will be a complete waste of time because anything Trump must be so bad now that there can be no wrong done by his predecessors and only his shit can stink and it will alway stink no matter what he does in you cult reasoning.

If you do not want to be shown to all that you are a blind cult zombie, at least try to be more intellectually honest.


Beautiful speech, Dude. Here's the irony. You support a sitting president who RANTS every day. Trump rants on Twitter, to our media, to our allies, to his detractors, to his staff, to his intelligence community, to his AG, and all his advisors....but you don't seem to mind. Trump spews garbage about good, decent people 24/7. He spread filth during his campaign and continues his rants today--every day. All day.

So sorry you don't like my rants. I thought THAT'S what Trump supporters enjoyed. Isn't that what you say when the TDS kicks in? Statements like: Trump tells it like it is. Trump is honest. Trump's not a politician.

Uhhh...I told it like it was. I was honest. I am not a politician. But...you don't like MY RANT. LMAO! You really are pathetic.
Thanks from RNG
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 12th, 2018, 08:47 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Neil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Virginia
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Trump BRAGGED about assaulting women! Shouldn’t that one thing be enough to determine he is unfit for office?
Is this something he did when he was up on a stage making campaign speeches? Did he say "I assault women"?

Or are you referring to this (between 1:13 and 1:22): https://youtu.be/WhsSzIS84ks?t=1m13s

I'm guessing this is what you're referring to, because I'm not aware of anything else that comes close to fitting your description & let me know if this isn't it.

Here's a portion of a transcript of the most relevant parts:

Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait; and when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

Note from the video footage that this is actually something he's saying in private; apparently (obviously) he doesn't know they're recording the audio of their conversation. He seems to be speaking to Billy Bush as though he's being sarcastic & to be funny; you can hear Billy Bush laughing a lot at what he's saying. It sounds to me that Trump is just trying to be amusing to Billy Bush; that's why it's called locker room banter.

Even if he wasn't joking around & just being silly, let's look at what he did & didn't say. He never said "I have grabbed X by the pussy." He was speaking in a purely hypothetical & abstract sense, meaning he's not claiming he actually carried out such an act. He's also specifying that he's referring to women permitting the act to take place, meaning he's not talking about doing anything to them against their will. To me, the word "assault" implies doing something hostile to someone else & against the will; what Trump is describing does not fit that description. That's why I'm wondering if you're referring to something else when you use the word "assault".
Thanks from Sabcat
Neil is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
cult, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
More smoke to fuel the fire in the Trump cult of liars and thieves GhostRider Americas 16 May 22nd, 2017 04:59 PM
“Enough with the Hillary Cult” Octoldit Current Events 0 May 6th, 2016 04:50 PM
Enough with the Hillary cult Boo Current Events 25 April 22nd, 2016 05:42 PM
Trump’s Cult of Personality Is Corrupting Conservatism movingforward Current Events 30 December 15th, 2015 11:45 AM
Is AA a cult Sabcat Other Religions 8 September 2nd, 2014 06:58 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.