Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree37Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 4th, 2018, 03:17 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
What frothy comments that fellow makes....
ewww

tristanrobin is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 03:25 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
That's it Clara, attack the messenger and not the message when logic and reason are beyond your grasp.


GOSH you're an absolutely Einstein. That's it, CACA. Attack the messenger (ME) and not the message.

Logic and reason have never been your forte, have they? But thanks for the opportunity to point that out.
Thanks from imaginethat and RNG
Clara007 is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 03:27 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWT View Post
Proof we are living in a dystopia (opposite of utopia). 600 years of slavery of blacks, now the 21st century (2001-2600) will bring the same karma on whites, all in the name of 'you-did-it-to-me-now-im-doing-it-to-you.' It's no wonder we aren't progressing as an intelligent species.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ev...ational-debate


I probably won't live long enough to see it but I really REALLY look forward to the day when this country becomes a minority majority. They are going to....

KICK ASS!
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 03:30 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
GOSH you're an absolutely Einstein. That's it, CACA. Attack the messenger (ME) and not the message.

Logic and reason have never been your forte, have they? But thanks for the opportunity to point that out.
LOL, you and the issue seem to be at odds. Step one in the Liberal playbook, alienate the messenger. Your off to a good start. And NO, it's not about you!
caconservative is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 03:41 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I probably won't live long enough to see it but I really REALLY look forward to the day when this country becomes a minority majority. They are going to....

KICK ASS!
I can see where you and your ilk would want that. You are the same people who think the Constitution is a "living document". The same people who believe that culture, tradition, and sovereignty are passé. Come to California and witness first hand what multiculturalism has done to this state.
caconservative is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 03:57 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
I can see where you and your ilk would want that. You are the same people who think the Constitution is a "living document". The same people who believe that culture, tradition, and sovereignty are passé. Come to California and witness first hand what multiculturalism has done to this state.
Why would you object to being a minority?

Don't you believe that you and others in this society treat minorities well?

Shouldn't bother you. You can still celebrate your whiteness.
Thanks from imaginethat and Clara007
tristanrobin is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 04:13 PM   #27
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Well hell, "he could have been my son"!!
Let’s see if I got this straight. You support a creep that calls Mexicans “rapists”, declares a judge illegitimate because of his Hispanic heritage, brags about sexually assaulting women and suggested that black athletes should be fired and deported for merely taking a knee. Yet, Obama relating to a black teen armed with an Arizona tea and a bag of Skittles who was senselessly murdered and you claim that he was exacerbating racism ? Are you really that much of an asshole ?
Thanks from RNG and Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 04:17 PM   #28
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
I can see where you and your ilk would want that. You are the same people who think the Constitution is a "living document". The same people who believe that culture, tradition, and sovereignty are passé. Come to California and witness first hand what multiculturalism has done to this state.
Clara has the right to vote because of that “living document”. California is now the world’s 5th largest economy. You, on the other hand, are nothing more than a miserable asshat. Who will miss the likes of you when you are gone ?
Camelot is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 04:19 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Why would you object to being a minority?

Don't you believe that you and others in this society treat minorities well?

Shouldn't bother you. You can still celebrate your whiteness.
Again, come to CA. and see just what uncontrolled immigration has done to this state. And, for your enlightenment, it's not about color, it's about adopting the history, culture and traditions of the host country. We're seeing none of that in the CA's. multicultural population. Use Google and witness for yourself mile after mile of homeless using the streets as their restrooms. Area's where even the police will not go at night without major backup. I suppose in your snowflake world it's a wonderful dream but, then reality rears its ugly head.
caconservative is offline  
Old June 4th, 2018, 04:23 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
This is absolutely true.


Rick Santorum says Barack Obama 'exacerbated racism' in the U.S.

Former Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa., said former President Barack Obama had the power to bring the nation together but wound up increasing racism in part by the way he handled police shootings.

Santorum, a conservative political commentator for CNN, made the accusation during a heated “State of the Union” panel discussion Sunday about racism in the United States.

Karine Jean-Pierre, a senior adviser and national spokeswoman for MoveOn.org, a political action committee that raises money for progressive politicians, said it was “pretty horrific” to see voters sway toward Donald Trump’s campaign after electing the first African-American president.

“There was an uproar. You saw the Tea Party. You saw obstruction by Republicans time and time again,” Jean-Pierre said. “It is kind of problematic. It says a lot about this country, and Donald Trump tapped into it.”

Jean-Pierre, who worked on both of Obama’s presidential election campaigns and served in his administration, said it’s important to remember that Trump’s political career started in earnest by promoting birtherism, the false conspiracy theory that Obama wasn’t born in the United States and was therefore ineligible for the presidency. She also criticized Trump for saying “you also had some very fine people on both sides” after white supremacists and counter-protesters clashed in Charlottesville, Va.

Santorum, who was seated beside Jean-Pierre, appeared eager to speak after she said Trump “tapped into that racism” that’s been seen in the United States since 2008 — when Obama was elected.

“What’s being ignored here is the role that Barack Obama played in all this,” Santorum said. “You can’t just go from ‘well, we elected out first black president’ and ‘all of a sudden we get Donald Trump.’ There was something in between those two things.”


According to Santorum, “many, many, many people” saw Obama being racist himself and “doing more to exacerbate racism” in the United States.

“Every time there was a controversy with someone of color involved, he took the side, many times, against the police,” Santorum said. “He did it over and over and over again. President Obama was to many people out there someone who could’ve brought this country together.”

Jean-Pierre expressed disbelief at what she was hearing and said that in those instances Obama was standing up for people who had been unjustifiably treated. She asked if Santorum was referring to the times Obama addressed the shooting of Trayvon Martin in 2012, but the panel’s time was running out so the conversation came to an abrupt end.

“This president could’ve [brought us] together. He didn’t,” Santorum said. “He divided us.”

Read more from Yahoo News:
Rick Santorum says?
Thanks from imaginethat, Hollywood and Clara007
skews13 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
barack, exacerbated, obama, racism



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Barack Obama: "Racism is in our DNA" Questionman Current Events 17 July 27th, 2016 11:15 AM
The Treason Of Barack Obama FOXNEWS Conspiracy Theories 2 December 30th, 2013 12:14 PM
The men behind Barack Obama intangible child Political Talk 1 December 28th, 2008 01:39 AM
Barack Obama on polls Tirya Politicians 14 August 5th, 2008 04:54 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.