Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas


Thanks Tree65Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:23 AM   #81
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
But it is lovely white wing Christians that are carrying out the mass sahootings in this country. Go figure.
If 9-11...the Go To Muslim terrorist action in America, wasn't a planned in advance/ false flag operation, the US Government (primarily Bush White House) was quick to seize upon the opportunity Al Qaeda presented for them to grossly expand military and state security budgets(they're still inflating), along with rewrite laws to expand police powers/cut individual rights...Bush rewriting the Posse Comitatus Act, and then Obama ending Habeus Corpus...a lot of new business feeding at the federal government trough to create private mercenary armies, build private prisons etc. have also taken advantage of the opportunities presented when a government convinces enough people that they need to do and spend whatever necessary to combat a foreign threat.

All that aside, most terrorism and attempted terrorism in America comes from white nationalist and white christian militias and lone wolf allies who got tired of online nazi life and wanted to do something in the real world for a change.
right to left is offline  
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:29 AM   #82
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
All that aside, most terrorism and attempted terrorism in America comes from white nationalist and white christian militias and lone wolf allies who got tired of online nazi life and wanted to do something in the real world for a change.
Now you are completely bat shit crazy! I have one question for you: Are you a Zionist?
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:31 AM   #83
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
Oh I see plenty of liberals here defending Islamic terrorism by trying to turn it around on Christianity--which is a defense for terrorism since you liberals cannot agree that Islam is to root of terrorism in the world today.

And what is radical Christianity? Do you actually have a definition for this and/or examples? Maybe you believe anyone who is a practicing Christian is a radical? How bigoted of you.

A Christian and a Jew walk into a bar....and nothing blew up.



If you agree then why are you arguing in favor for Islam? Someone who agrees says 'Yeah, I agree Islam is a threat to modern civilizaton.' There is no arguing over it since its an agreement. But where there is argument there is support.



Yeah well thats not what atheists believe. Even here on this topic atheists have weighed in saying that atheism and only atheism should be forced into all public schools and taught has fact. That is a violation of the 1st Amendment. We Christians believe our faith is every bit as true as atheists believe in their religion. In fact, we Christians would gladly be executed for our faith. You will see no atheists die for their faith. Yet they want to force everyone in the country to believe in their stupid evolution. So freedom of religion is a two way street and when one side wants to change the laws and do away with the 1st Amendment because its not atheism only then atheists are no better than Islamic jihadists...except Islamic jihadists have proven in Europe they can outsmart the majority of atheists if that says anything about atheism.



You assume much and know little. Sure, I believe that eternal salvation comes in no other name than through Jesus Christ. But as a Christian I do not want false conversions which also means I oppose forcing others to believe. No atheist has ever been forced to be a Christian. If you want to know what forced belief is then go and move to an Islamic country and you'll change your view on Christianity real fast!

It DOESN'T. And for good reason. You don't get to dictate how people live and vice versa. If you want to live a certain way, you can. BUT, you do NOT get to tell other people how to live.



That's correct. But muslims deny the Amish their right to live the life they chose. Muslims deny our right to live and believe as we chose. This is what the topic is about but you and others want to spin this on to Christianity which doesn't work since we Christians do not have a command to force you to do anything nor are we commanded to kill every last non-christian until only Christians remain.




When did I say that? You are a paranoid liberal with no knowledge of religion. So typical of liberals to fear Christianity but embrace Islam. So stupid it will cost Democrats the next election to be absolutely sure. You wanna know how Democrats will start winning elections. Answering simple questions with quick simple answers, like this:

Question to Candidate: "Do you oppose Islamic emigration?"

Democrat Candidate: "You damn well better believe I do!"

Democrat automatically wins entire election just from that one short but quick answer and election is over.

But liberals are so dumb they cannot be real for one second which is why people are turning from stupid liberalism and voting for the new Trump-Republican Candidates. Its a no bullshit kind of reasoning.



That's good. But perhaps you should not be condemning those Christians who's consciences don't want to make you a cake. You're gonna have to accept the good with the bad without being a prick about it. Tolerance is a two way street and if you cannot tolerate Christians then you are no different than the muslims. I'm sure you do realize that in Islam all gays are killed. That is the law of Islam.

And I'm so damn intolerant of gays I voted for Trump as to spare them from being slaughtered in the future by muslims who breed 7 children per household and can take over a population of a nation in less than one generation. Hillary wanted to bring in from the very started 500+ thousands muslims! They come here for the sole purpose of murdering you and me. I voted for Trump to prevent a future of genocide in this country. But the dumb liberals all voted for mass genocide which is why they lost.



Amish are not allowed to do anything in Islam unless they pay the life tax (jizya). If they do not pay the life tax they get slaughtered. You, being a homosexual, are not given the option to pay the life tax. You are a slaughter on site penalty in Islam. Yet you ave nothing to fear from us Christians.



Well you don't know that much about Amish people either. Not all Amish are alike. It all depends on how they run their communities and where they live. Some can be complete dicks and very rude, while others are the nicest and most honorable people you will meet. It all depends on where you are at.




The topic is about Islam and not the Amish, you moron! You are not thinking logically. You think with your emotions which is why you gays are so delusional over nothing that matters. The Amish do not have an agenda to slaughter all Americans now do they? You don't fear them because you know they aren't gonna murder you. But go walk into a muslim community and see how long you last there! Here is a gay muslim trying to argue with an Imam and not doing well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibmaiIGr56w&t=4s

I have read all this and much more. Gays who vote Democrat are so damn dumb because they vote for the mass slaughter of themselves. So stupid. Milo is one of the only smart gays in the world. The rest are stupid and delusional. So gays want to bring in this large army of muslim emigrants so they have friends who will fight and kill all Christians. But they don't know that muslims plan on killing anyone who refused to convert to Islam! And, again, gays are not given the choice. They are killed right away.
One more time- I have never argued in favor of Islam, so stop lying. If you can’t stand the notion of freedom in this country and the fact that it belongs to everyone in it, then you don’t deserve to live here.
leekohler2 is offline  
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:33 AM   #84
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Is the Mosaic Law compatible with US law? And take your time before you answer that question too quickly.
Ask the founding fathers. They are the ones who had monuments of the 10 Commandments placed in the U.S.Supreme Court where they still are to this day. There used to be 10 Commandment monuments everywhere which are traced back to our country's heritage.

As far as the entire Mosaic law...the Decalogue...that was meant for Israel only. But knowledge of the Mosaic law serves us to this day as knowledge of right and wrong.
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:35 AM   #85
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
No. No religious teaching should ever inform US law. Why would you even suggest such a thing? Religion should NEVER influence US law.

Is someone telling you otherwise?
Wrong again. Our entire Constitution and Bill of Rights was all based solely on religious convictions. None of our founders were atheists and all of them strongly opposed an atheist society where there is no law and no justice. There is no morality in atheism and there is no way you're gonna prove that the founders were lawless men.
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:37 AM   #86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
Wrong again. Our entire Constitution and Bill of Rights was all based solely on religious convictions. None of our founders were atheists and all of them strongly opposed an atheist society where there is no law and no justice. There is no morality in atheism and there is no way you're gonna prove that the founders were lawless men.
Except maybe when they stole the nation from the King and started murdering his troops.....That was actually against the law.
goober is offline  
Old July 4th, 2018, 08:39 AM   #87
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
One more time- I have never argued in favor of Islam, so stop lying. If you can’t stand the notion of freedom in this country and the fact that it belongs to everyone in it, then you don’t deserve to live here.
Islam doesn't recognized your freedom. Muslims don't care about your right. They oppose your freedom and mine. Therefore they should not ever have any leverage over legislation in this country.They should never be granted positions of power. And moreover, a major cut back on Islamic emigration should be mandatory for all time. If you agree with that then you oppose Islamic terrorism. If not, you are defending Islamic terrorism. Case closed.
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 4th, 2018, 09:03 AM   #88
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
You say:

'Well you don't know that much about Amish people either. Not all Amish are alike. It all depends on how they run their communities and where they live. Some can be complete dicks and very rude, while others are the nicest and most honorable people you will meet. It all depends on where you are at.'

So can Christians – and I am one, so I should know!

I am sorry, but you don’t seem to get this at all. What you have just said there is true of all people, Christians, Atheists, Muslims, Jews, Jedis. We all have the good, the bad and the ugly; because actually, brace yourself, deep down, we are all the same.
You are all emotion and no logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
The reason why people keep talking about Christianity in response to your question, is I am sorry to say, because you don’t seem to realise how paranoid it makes you sound to single out Islam for attack.
Unlike you I think logically and not with my emotions. I am informed and very well educated on Islam. I am spreading awareness, something you don't seem to understand due to your low education level and illiteracy. Its always you illiterates who talk like you know it all. You know everything and yet never studied a damn thing your whole life. You all emotion which makes you very opinionated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
You question whether Islamic teachings are compatible with the US and people are trying to say – yes or no, it depends what you define as Islamic teaching…just as you can about Christian teaching. It’s not to ignore your question, it’s to try to point out that your question may well be valid, but is, unless it is considered along with questioning the ‘worthiness’ of any other citizen (including Evangelical Christians), at best, bigoted.
Logic: The Bible does not reach Christians to murder. The Qur'an and Sunnah is full of orders to fight unbelievers until there are no more unbelievers left and only Islam remains. If you bothered reading some of the posts on this topic you would learn that. A bigot is someone who speaks hate against another religion without little to know knowledge of that religion. And when you share that knowledge with them they don't even try to understand it but continue on with their attacks. That's how bigotry works. Its hate based on poor judgement. I am very informed about Islam. I used to be an Islam Defender until I got informed. Once I saw reality I've been spreading awareness about that evil death cult ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
I wonder, do you work with Muslims, interact with Muslims? I do and I can honestly say that the vast majority are decent law abiding citizens who want the best for their kids. Their faith guides them to be loving and respectful.
Here we go again with the 'I have nice muslim friends' line. I have a muslim friend and his name is Muhammad and my muslim friend outranks all your muslim friends. Muslims don't make Islam; Islam makes muslims. Muhammad has the final say of what Islam is, as he is the prophet of Islam and no muslim has authority over him. Muhammad does not agree with you. Jihad is part of the faith and all muslims are expected to wage jihad against the kafir (i.e., dirty unbeliever). They are invading England right now and you are not logical enough to see that. You think with your emotions and muslims play on that. Muslims want their kids to die in jihad. They have no respect for life. And, granted, there are plenty of hypocrite muslims out there who do want to live good and decent lives, living in peace with their neighbor. But this form of hypocrisy is frowned upon in Islam.


Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
I currently work in England, and despite the hyperbole in the US right wing press, Muslims are not trying to take over here, there are no ‘no go areas’ and no attempt to impose Sharia (something incidentally that my Muslim friends and colleagues find laughable, on a par with trying to impose the Salem witch laws in the US) Last night England won a game in the World Cup and what I saw was people of all faiths and none cheering on their team. Maybe you should spend more time at promoting tolerance and less time attacking it. You would be happier and what is more you would also be abiding more closely with the teachings you purport to follow.
Muslims are so much nearer to conquering England than you think. They have gone so far as to get a muslim mayor elected in London!! Since then, terrorist attacks have increased. I know what goes on in Britain and I am very well informed about the leftist propaganda machine in Britain which has not only defended terrorism, but are responsible for the increase of terrorist attacks in Britain. So you're not fooling me, not even a little.

Muhammad is what muslims follow. He is the false Christ of Islam. Every word and action Muhammad did muslims are to emulate in all things, at all times and in all places. Muhammad was a terrorist and Isis lived the life of Muhammad and his companions.
Thanks from webguy4
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 4th, 2018, 09:06 AM   #89
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by GluteusMaximus View Post
Ah...so that justifies lying about me?

Willy nilly breaking a commandment because you were mad? Christians aren't supposed to do that, are they? Aren't they supposed to "turn the other cheek"?

And people wonder why I have issues with country club GOP "christianity". Maybe if they actually READ their Bibles they wouldn't be such moral reprobates.
Logic: If you are not trolling to defend Islam then you will not be trying to spin the topic around to Christianity. By trying to turn this topic into a bash session against Christianity, you are defending Islam. For its Islam that benefits from your words.

If you oppose Islam than you do so plainly and clearly.
Thanks from webguy4
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 4th, 2018, 09:17 AM   #90
PragmaticBastard
 
GluteusMaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
Logic: If you are not trolling to defend Islam then you will not be trying to spin the topic around to Christianity. By trying to turn this topic into a bash session against Christianity, you are defending Islam. For its Islam that benefits from your words.

If you oppose Islam than you do so plainly and clearly.
LOL, justifying your lies about me with babble. I'm sure RW Jesus would approve.

If you are REALLY a Christian why are trolling internet forums and bashing other religions? Why are you so concerned with politics and Earthly matters? I'll tell you why....


because you are a phony.
Thanks from RNG

Last edited by GluteusMaximus; July 4th, 2018 at 09:20 AM.
GluteusMaximus is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Americas

Tags
compatible, islamic, law, teachings



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Islamic State Product of Islamic Heritage excalibur Current Events 0 March 10th, 2015 11:19 AM
ISIL is not Islamic sgtdmski Current Events 192 September 20th, 2014 04:10 PM
You Should Seek the Way to Be Compatible with Christ work in just ways Christianity 0 July 28th, 2014 10:03 PM
Teachings Of Christianity Vs Obama Tony Perkins Christianity 18 February 6th, 2012 03:56 PM
Islamic Tolerance leighredf Islam 50 November 12th, 2010 11:52 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.